Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

How to stop Zovaal ? Best idea

Awaken Azeroth, summon Elune or maybe Sargeras redemption ?

Make him boss in a raid, have him nearly defeat us, the turn our fate around and play a cutscene.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras redemption. I would say, but we have to time travel to the titan world to make it possible. I don't think waking up Azeroth could be the best idea, since she might be not yet ready and she is wounded. We don't really know how bad her condition is. Sargeras redemption would save milions of lives, I'm pretty sure about it. He's been a good person, he just feared the Void so much and he got so sneakily manipulated that he completely lost his mind. Saving the universe from this terrible wipe out would strip him of his power. Then we would just kill him.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-08-15 at 06:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's been bound before and now the covenants have their new seals. Trust in the Primus! Plus the gaping hole in his chest makes me think he's still vulnerable (for now).
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Insider leaks from a cousin's friend that has a girlfriend that knows a guy in blizzard says that magni will appear and will remind anduin that he is also a champion of azeroth and at that moment a bright light will shoot out of him and destroy the jailer! and everything he had build!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Insider leaks from a cousin's friend that has a girlfriend that knows a guy in blizzard says that magni will appear and will remind anduin that he is also a champion of azeroth and at that moment a bright light will shoot out of him and destroy the jailer! and everything he had build!
    Is this real? What about the Silithus Sword and the First Ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Is this real? What about the Silithus Sword and the First Ones?
    The first ones will infuse their soul into the sword and it will be used to empower the aspects so they can help us fight the ultra mega old god n'zcthun , but you didnt learn that from me ! keep it a secret !

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    The first ones will infuse their soul into the sword and it will be used to empower the aspects so they can help us fight the ultra mega old god n'zcthun , but you didnt learn that from me ! keep it a secret !
    My god. So the First Ones are still alive? I freaking knew it! Bursts to tears!
    Yeah, my friend. It's secret. None knows. None is looking. Complete 100% discretion! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Derpules View Post
    He's been bound before and now the covenants have their new seals. Trust in the Primus! Plus the gaping hole in his chest makes me think he's still vulnerable (for now).
    I thought it was hilarious how easy it was to just create new seals. "Oh no zohval stole the seals!... anyway..."

Im sure any of those situations would be better than what blizz has cooked up..

Antman becomes small enough to crawl up his butt and.. oh wait, wrong universe, but kinda the same plot. My mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    Sargeras redemption seems very unlikely at best, since Blizzard have stated that Zovaal is "Sargeras Plus Plus power level".

Elune is on level with Winter Queen, Primus, Denathrius and Kyrestria, which Blizzard describe as "Titan power level"... Yay, Denathrius is technically the second Titan we have defeated.. /flex

This only leaves Azeroth, which is believed to POTENTIALLY be the strongest Titan in existence..... The only problem is that she haven't even "hatched" yet...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

1. dont make a raid
    2. just put him in torghast behind a small quest chain, no voice acting
    3. have sylvanas as a "great hero stuck in some cc at the start of the fight"
    4. funny animations in a final cutscene as a cherry on top
    5. ???
    6. no profit
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Sargeras redemption would be... interesting. He could realize that for all his power, he was utterly beaten by his titan brothers and mere mortals working together. Could probably be made to realize that the Void could actually be beaten back, and come to our aid, and with the Pantheon and First Ones working together, stop the Jailer. And perhaps pave the way to an expansion about the primordial powers, with the main focus on fighting the Void.

We find out sargeras has been talking to illidan and they’re bros now so he shows up with sargeras and they kill each other and then the void lords are like word sargeras is dead time to show up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    This only leaves Azeroth, which is believed to POTENTIALLY be the strongest Titan in existence..... The only problem is that she haven't even "hatched" yet...
    I'm calling it now.

Blizzard will retcon Azeroth being a Titan.

Azeroth will be discovered to be the mysterious 7th 'First one'

One a side note (maybe) - Anyone else think that the giant sword in the planet looks awfully familiar to the Anima gates in Oribos and the Anima conductors in the covenant halls?

Gee - I wonder how we are going to 'fix' our dying planet??

Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    Maybe we travel back in time, destroy the Helm of Domination before it was forged and create a whole new timeline where Zovaal was never freed. And then we come back into a world where Lordaeron was never destroyed by the Undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    vindicaar, but nah Anduin will sacrifice himself to become the lich king in a reverse echo of Arthas.

Time travel. Seriously. We are friends with the Bronze Dragonflight and have easy access to time travel.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Replace Lead Narrative team...