Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't destroy him, he wins and destroys everything. Resets the cosmos, we start over, no longer "champions" but insignificant insects trying to rebuild our homeland. Zovaal, recognizes we are no longer any consequence to him and moves on.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Don't destroy him, he wins and destroys everything. Resets the cosmos, we start over, no longer "champions" but insignificant insects trying to rebuild our homeland. Zovaal, recognizes we are no longer any consequence to him and moves on.
    No, we will end up serving him that's if he will let us live. Worst scenario is having our all characters deleted with our 10 years of gaming experience and whole Planet gone. Reset is reset, this is not a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I like you, friend. You see, the fact that we wanna kill him is one thing. How we are going to do it is another. I want him to know the true meaning of torment. Remember Lady Ashvane how she ended up with fishes, it suited her perfectly. We need to invent something really special here. Some form of unthinkable torture method.
    bah torture is a waste of time, unless he can be used for something its better to get rid of him. We can keep Sylvanas around thou, we can do a daily bmah auction for some 24h undead waifu quality time.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

I mean writers kinda put them self in a hole, when they mentioned Azeorth is a titan because you know when she wakes up every living thing living on her dies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just have him 1v1 Sylvanas, she'll effortlessly dispatch him while monologuing about how hope sucks before flying off on a fart-trail of smog.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    I mean writers kinda put them self in a hole, when they mentioned Azeorth is a titan because you know when she wakes up every living thing living on her dies?
    We actually don't know what happens to a Titan world-soul's host planet upon said Titan emerging from it, so to speak. Argus was able to manifest physically without the world of Argus being destroyed (any more than it is already was by the Legion), and it's possible that Elunaria is the world from which the Titan Eonar emerged.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Hit him in the nuts, throw mud in his eyes, or jab him in the throat.

Also, Sargeras' redemption is overkill. He'd just show up and step on Jailer, then look at Azeroth's heroes and arch an eyebrow.

best way to stop the jailer: a step by step guide

1. make lore post-legion non-canon
    2. ???
    3. profit

Quote Originally Posted by Derpules View Post
    He's been bound before and now the covenants have their new seals. Trust in the Primus! Plus the gaping hole in his chest makes me think he's still vulnerable (for now).
    That hole is similar to that of the Arbiter, it's a reference that he used to be the Arbiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Insider leaks from a cousin's friend that has a girlfriend that knows a guy in blizzard says that magni will appear and will remind anduin that he is also a champion of azeroth and at that moment a bright light will shoot out of him and destroy the jailer! and everything he had build!
    He does keep saying "Death comes for the soul of your world" so if Zovaal's final battle place is near the soul of Azeroth we should theoretically be able to use it again. The heart is only inactive because we left the mortal plane/Azeroth.

I doubt it, since not everyone has one of those now with the level squish, but that didn't stop them bringing back Xal'atath in BFA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Ideally, we don't, just so we can get a world revamp.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

We actually don't know what happens to a Titan world-soul's host planet upon said Titan emerging from it, so to speak. Argus was able to manifest physically without the world of Argus being destroyed (any more than it is already was by the Legion), and it's possible that Elunaria is the world from which the Titan Eonar emerged.
    Hmm true, I had forgot about Argus, But then again the planet was in a shocking state already maybe one day we will have a explanation or see it happen

how best to stop Zovaal?

don't. lust let the trainwreck happen hand watch as reality crumbles.... and then just ride the fallout through every dimension until you find one where things start making sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Hmm true, I had forgot about Argus, But then again the planet was in a shocking state already maybe one day we will have a explanation or see it happen
    I mean it is also possible that the birth of a Titan equals death for its host planet as well - or at least for anything on the surface of said planet. It's just one of those things that still has no concrete examples to draw from.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I mean it is also possible that the birth of a Titan equals death for its host planet as well - or at least for anything on the surface of said planet. It's just one of those things that still has no concrete examples to draw from.
    Hmm true like a slow death instead of instant, Breaking apart, Volcano eruptions stuff like that till its just a floating husk of a planet, with bits floating off it like argus

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    vindicaar, but nah Anduin will sacrifice himself to become the lich king in a reverse echo of Arthas.
    Bolvar 2.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I thought it was hilarious how easy it was to just create new seals. "Oh no zohval stole the seals!... anyway..."
    cant have a long quest chain where we retrieve the seals... that would be too much the aveng... oh wait

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

"Death comes for the soul of our world" as he stated dramatically at the start, I would hope we get Azeroth involved and tie in the dangling plot thread of her big honking sword still sticking out of Silithus.

We never stopped the bleeding, Azerite is still out there azeriting, at best we removed a tumor.
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Best idea:

It's all just a dream! Best would be if we wake up on the Timeless Isle and everything after didn't happen!

take all the azerite that we have, condense it, and nuke zovaal with it.