Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    yes if you keep your settings on 1 and your reso at 640x480
    The OG Onslaught set looks way better than any of the non-Mythic versions, IMO, and the OG Lightbringer is less bulky than the T20. I legit prefer the T6 Pally over the T20, as a whole (although the best incarnation is a combination of them, imo). I mainly hate the T20 "belt", which is connected to the pants for some reason.

5+ Year Old Account
    i wonder what else they are going to bring back cuz of sub drop

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Doesn't monks, automatically, use that idle stance for any staff/polearm weapon?
    no, the legion artifact has the staff on shoulder animation and nothing else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    It wouldn't be the only thing to bring me back, but if I do return, the MT challenges were fun. That said, there needs to be a lot of tuning, because some specs needed certain legendaries (like the warlock ring) to get through it at the gear level it was intended for (before you could just do weekly H Antorus pugs and outgearing it).
    You didn't need ring tbh, portal pants/doomguard slow/bear tartare did fantastic work. One of the problems with MT back then was that people tended to put arbitrary gear reqs and then smashed their faces until they got it.

for example, bear druids would cry about not having ekowraith/luffa, when fury of nature/lady and the child provided better performance
    Community guides tho, *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    It wouldn't be the only thing to bring me back, but if I do return, the MT challenges were fun. That said, there needs to be a lot of tuning, because some specs needed certain legendaries (like the warlock ring) to get through it at the gear level it was intended for (before you could just do weekly H Antorus pugs and outgearing it).
    I am going to go out on a limb and assume the fights will be easier then their original incarnations.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I had failed the fight a significant amount of times on my elemental shaman main before I attempted any other challenges.

Nevertheless I went in and easily 1-shot the boss on my unholy DK just due to the free death strikes keeping me alive, and my DK was much worse geared to boot.

I know there were a couple other fights that were very easy, such as the BM hunter challenge, but the fights I struggled with most were resto shaman, holy priest, guardian druid and prot paladin.

I greatly enjoyed all the challenges though. In fact my least favourite challenges were the ones I could oneshot such as the above-mentioned BM hunter challenge.

With the right @cursor frost trap and @Focus interrupt macros, you basically couldn't fail it.
    BM hunter wasn't easy if you weren't gifted with a self heal ("bad") legendary. Literally any one. the unavoidable damage the worm did would kill you before you could kill it if you couldn't mitigate it (interrupting all casts) or heal yourself past exhilaration/spirit heal from the pet.
    Was actually the most frustrating one for me but the second I got a healing legendary (voodoo mask) I went and oneshot it, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb and assume the fights will be easier then their original incarnations.
    imagine havoc dh challenge with darkglare boon and the hunt

The Highlord's Return

Psytalons - Damage reduced by 45%.
    Annihilate - Damage reduced by 45%.

kekw the only 2 challenges that mattered xylem and kruul are gutted ^ a example above
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2021-09-09 at 03:17 PM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    If they bring back the old items too then I'll actually resub and buy Shadowlands to get them, if it's only the Tier recolors then I'm good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Bringing back the weapon xmogs will remove another large number of players from the game who will not return. Getting trust back after BfA and SL and THEN breaking that promise - big, big risk.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just not really possible as of how the game is peogramned and designed.
    Anyone who says they'll unsub if they bring back previous items is 1. Factually a liar 2. Going to keep buying every expansion 3. An idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    The Highlord's Return

Psytalons - Damage reduced by 45%.
    Annihilate - Damage reduced by 45%.

kekw the only 2 challenges that mattered xylem and kruul are gutted ^ a example above
    I admit I don't know a ton about tanking myself but the damage component of the tank fight wasn't really the hard part of it. Wasn't it more the control and instant kill mechanics?

- - - Updated - - -

BM hunter wasn't easy if you weren't gifted with a self heal ("bad") legendary. Literally any one. the unavoidable damage the worm did would kill you before you could kill it if you couldn't mitigate it (interrupting all casts) or heal yourself past exhilaration/spirit heal from the pet.
    Was actually the most frustrating one for me but the second I got a healing legendary (voodoo mask) I went and oneshot it, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

imagine havoc dh challenge with darkglare boon and the hunt
    I think a lot of classes getting a new blink or an extra one will have a very noticeable effect as well.

I admit I don't know a ton about tanking myself but the damage component of the tank fight wasn't really the hard part of it. Wasn't it more the control and instant kill mechanics?
    It's been a while, obviously, and I only did druid/demon hunter, but I remember the damage being fairly important. IIRC, there was only so much time to complete it before the damage became too much to mitigate (or it became drastically easier if you did it within X casts instead of Y). Both of the classes had a way to recover from the knockback, though, so maybe that's why I don't remember insta-kill mechanics beings as brutal as timing it before stacks got too high.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Anyone who says they'll unsub if they bring back previous items is 1. Factually a liar 2. Going to keep buying every expansion 3. An idiot.
    If I was subbed at the moment, bringing back the items again would be a surefire way of making me quit and never return. I spent months getting them all due to them saying they would be unobtainable afterwards, if they to back on those kind of words then yeah we're done.

Also do you have anything to back up your argument except for your obviously pent up frustration?

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    It's been a while, obviously, and I only did druid/demon hunter, but I remember the damage being fairly important. IIRC, there was only so much time to complete it before the damage became too much to mitigate (or it became drastically easier if you did it within X casts instead of Y). Both of the classes had a way to recover from the knockback, though, so maybe that's why I don't remember insta-kill mechanics beings as brutal as timing it before stacks got too high.
    Iirc there was one mechanic where you needed DPS or you would flat out wipe. Towards the end there was also more and more BS thrown your way, which just massively increased your chances to fuck up if you didn't have enough DPS.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Iirc there was one mechanic where you needed DPS or you would flat out wipe. Towards the end there was also more and more BS thrown your way, which just massively increased your chances to fuck up if you didn't have enough DPS.
    infernals with a line punt
    Kruul would do a massive attack that you had to cooldown for, and you had limited cooldowns.

meanwhile i play on a full server where korthia rares die in 10 seconds every day of the week.
    anyway ymmv

- - - Updated - - -

people are bad, it would take em way longer, lol
    That's cute, this is due to every realm being linked - if CRZ weren't a thing, you'd NEVER see that.
    anyway ymmv

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    That's cute, this is due to every realm being linked - if CRZ weren't a thing, you'd NEVER see that.
    anyway ymmv
    Illidan isn't linked
    Nice try sweetie.

Should add in that I see like 10+ sylvanas mounts a day too right? or that's a crz thing too?
    Last edited by Kehego; 2021-09-09 at 04:37 PM.

Unlike a lot of people, I didn't actually care much for the Mage Tower even in Legion.

But more options is almost always better, so them bringing it back is probably a good change overall. Even if it won't make ME come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    You might be right it's been a few years and I know I had issues with what people saw as the easy classes and a easy time with what people saw as hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    If I was subbed at the moment, bringing back the items again would be a surefire way of making me quit and never return. I spent months getting them all due to them saying they would be unobtainable afterwards, if they to back on those kind of words then yeah we're done.

Also do you have anything to back up your argument except for your obviously pent up frustration?
    Pent up frustration? Frustration with what? I don't play the game anymore dude, I quit one month into BFA.
    And yes, because you unsub idiots literally all want attention, that's why you have to announce that you're going to unsub if something happens.

Bro just unsub in quiet, literally nobody gives a fuck because you're a nobody.

Illidan isn't linked
    Nice try sweetie.

Should add in that I see like 10+ sylvanas mounts a day too right? or that's a crz thing too?
    Every realm is CRZd. You're an idiot lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Every realm is CRZd. You're an idiot lmfao
    Max level zones aren't, unless someone invites you
    i.e, every shadowland zone is 90% illidan players.

you speak so much yet know so little. you barely run into players from other realms.

Max level zones aren't, unless someone invites you
    i.e, every shadowland zone is 90% illidan players.

you speak so much yet know so little. you barely run into players from other realms.
    You contradicted yourself in the same same sentence lol