Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The problem with the story currently is that they say there is "morally grey" zones like there is on the horde. They have no "ooooh that character is evil now for such and such reason". Alliance are goody two shoes who never do anything wrong, while for any major expansion revolving around faction war its always the horde who start it / evil till the very end then we get rid of our evil warchief just to replace them with one that will do the same in two expansions.

*edit* I get you have Alliance has Arthas, but give me one in current wow.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Bigger mary sue than Thrall? I don't remember anyone coming to him to save Azeroth...we didn't spend part of a expansion following Varian...there is a reason Thrall has the nickname Green Jesus, no one ever called Varian, Jesus

Because the Horde really focuses on all the races right? How much focus have Tauren gotten besides their moose antler cousins joining? Same with Darkspear and Zandalari. How much focus have the Forsaken got other than being screwed over by Sylvanas? Oh I forgot...so much lore was added about Goblins beyond them being "LOL GREEDY"!

Sorry but this is a big Bzzzzzzzt wrong
    well did Thrall get an "A Little Patience" moment with Lor'themar, Sylvanas, Thalyssra, Talanji?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.