Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Exactly.. I even was naief enough to believe that they had something planned for the high inquisitor whitemane as she was standing next to Genn in that cinematic.

Kinda odd she was just there because she is/was human. But she was never good..

Any many more no leads in this expansion. The death theme went nowhere for death knights and that is really sad for dk fans out there.. because I dont think this theme will retuen anytime soon.

Sad story..
    Yeah I mean, it's getting more and more obvious that they really didn't know where to go and what to do with the story of SL.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

If you are lucky they might put it on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah I mean, it's getting more and more obvious that they really didn't know where to go and what to do with the story of SL.
    Which is a shame, because I feel like the expansion could practically write itself. Give us a chance to interact with long-dead heroes and villains alike, explore the ways in which the living race's religions and spirituality are both both right AND wrong about some things, really delve into the hearts of Sylvanas, Arthas, Kel'thuzad, and even Ner'zhul... this expansion really could've felt like a true sequel to the Warcraft RTS games.

Instead, it seems more like the current Blizzard was more interesting in just "building a whole new world", and while I actually do quite like some of Shadowlands' content, it absolutely DOES NOT feel like "the Afterlife" of Warcraft.

I mean, for fuck's sake, as players we've had to CREATE OUR OWN HEAD-CANON just to explain what the fuck happens when you slay some random critter. Where did its soul come from? What happens to it? If things die in the Shadowlands, are they wiped from existence entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Which is a shame, because I feel like the expansion could practically write itself. Give us a chance to interact with long-dead heroes and villains alike, explore the ways in which the living race's religions and spirituality are both both right AND wrong about some things, really delve into the hearts of Sylvanas, Arthas, Kel'thuzad, and even Ner'zhul... this expansion really could've felt like a true sequel to the Warcraft RTS games.

Instead, it seems more like the current Blizzard was more interesting in just "building a whole new world", and while I actually do quite like some of Shadowlands' content, it absolutely DOES NOT feel like "the Afterlife" of Warcraft.

I mean, for fuck's sake, as players we've had to CREATE OUR OWN HEAD-CANON just to explain what the fuck happens when you slay some random critter. Where did its soul come from? What happens to it? If things die in the Shadowlands, are they wiped from existence entirely?
    This theme had so much potential, it's really just sad to think about it honestly. Like I said before this theme will likely not come back anytime soon and I feel like we could have gotten so much more of characters, items, cosmetics and/or close lose ends or forgotten characters. The list is endless.

Characters like Vashj and kael were thrown back into the fray and people loved it, the sad part of it is the reality that their story is meaningless and will not lead anywhere outside of Sl. On top of that they even managed to ruin kael'thas at the same time. Removing hes beloved iconic voice actor for false claims, even proven to be untrue. It's so fucking stupid how it all ended up.. how they wasted so much potential YET again.
    Vashj is still save.. , untouched, same voice actress, she made some warcraft 3 references and I just love when she talks, all around good stuff. Imo any future Azshara storylines gotta have Vashj involved. There could be something there. Just get her out of Shadowlands.. Kael aswell only if Quin returns.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-01-31 at 11:03 PM.

Blades of the Fallen Prince, best you're going to get.