Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

The Most evil of every race

hmmm... we have a stellar crew:

Human: Arthas (then Kel'thuzzad)
    Orc: Gul'dan (then Garrosh)

Draenei: Kil'jaeden (then Archimonde)
    Thalassian Elf: Sylvanas (then Dark'han)

Night Elf: Azshara (then Xavius)
    Worgen: none

Forsaken: Putris
    Tauren: Magatha Grimtotem

Dwarf: King Thaurissian
    Gnome: King Mechagon

Goblin: Gallywix
    Panda:

Troll: Prophet Zul

Interesting how several horde leaders actually make the list of most evil of race. However, it's the so called pretty/good races that are typically famous for virtue that have the most evil race members. (

This thread sure gonna be something... since you mentioned "did nothing wrong" Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Ren'dorei: None.
    Or perhaps All

10+ Year Old Account

Probably Alleria, as shown in 'Shadows Rising' but it's not much in comparison to all listed in the OP... but for that race, yep, definitely Alleria.

Good one, considering Umbric is a nutter and we can see what he'll become in Vision of Stormwind.

For worgen... maybe Ralaar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Definitely an orc Gul'dan and the Jailer who looks like a weird elf. Rest of them are no match.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Interesting how several horde leaders actually make the list of most evil of race.
    And then we have folks with the gall of talking about Horde Bias™.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Technically Kil'jaeden and Archimonde were never Draenei - they were of the original Eredar, and only those who left Argus and avoided the corruption of the Eredar became the Draenei. I would say the evilest of the Draenei would likely be Exarch Othaar who became the demon Socrethar. The runner-up would probably be MU Maladaar, though that's tempered somewhat by the fact that he was driven insane and redeemed later by the Naaru.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Ner'zhul?!!????!??

How is Garrosh or even Gul'dan worse than the OG Lich King?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compher View Post
    Ner'zhul?!!????!??

Because Ner'zhul wasn't an orc anymore by the time he was doing his Lich King shtick.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would argue that neither of these individuals are "evil" in the same way many other characters are evil. Most of the villains that are related to the Scourge are more victims of circumstance or had very little choice in what they became. Kel'Thuzad, for example, genuinely pursued Necromancy as a means to secure Lordaeron after the Second War and believed he was doing the right thing until he was given the option to serve willingly or as a slave by Ner'zhul (i.e.: what does damnation matter if there is no release of death?). Arthas is fairly similar, having his path constructed for him by Ner'zhul and having his soul taken from him (i.e.: Arthas was responsible for his actions, but the most "evil" actions he did without apparent cause were after being changed by external forces). The individual who is likely the most "evil" is probably Garithos, but that's kinda low hanging fruit given he was a horrific racist who caused the Kael'thas and the Blood Elves to abandon the Alliance (i.e.: he prejudiced attitude towards non-humans likely turned a bad situation into an utterly hopeless one).

I would probably have it as being Archimonde and Thal'kiel. The latter is a primary reason that Sargeras and the Legion was able to find the Eredar and he willingly sought to damn his people for Sargeras' approval, but Archimonde betrayed Thal'kiel to gain a position equal to Velen and Kil'jaeden within Eredar society and then appears to have sadistically ensured Thal'kiel would continue a pitiable existence as a magical trinket.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

3+ Year Old Account
    I think Zalazane was pretty evil, almost more than Zul I think
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Elves that breed with humans
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Arthas seems more like he was corrupted by Frostmourne. Kel'thuzzad seemed more like a dick to begin with who needed no external corruption.

hmmm... we have a stellar crew:

Thalassian Elf: Sylvanas (then Dark'han)

Night Elf: Azshara (then Xavius)
    Worgen: none

Forsaken: Putris
    Tauren: Magatha Grimtotem

Dwarf: King Thaurissian
    Gnome: King Mechagon

Goblin: Gallywix
    Panda:

Troll: Prophet Zul

Interesting how several horde leaders actually make the list of most evil of race. However, it's the so called pretty/good races that are typically famous for virtue that have the most evil race members. (
    In terms of outright evil, Kel'thuzad takes precedence over Arthas, Aedelas Blackmoore and Garithos are absent the human list. Ner'zhul would be directly under Gul'dan. Seriously, you can't put Arthas on this list, and then exclude Ner'zhul. In terms of gnomes, Thermaplugg is absent. Kael'thas is guilty of being one of the more wretched of his race, which is a shame considering he was faced with an impossible situation that led him there.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is a forsaken, and should be counted as such, there is far worse orcs than Garrosh like zuluhead.

Blackmore who eslaved thrall and killed his friend is, to me, way evil than Arthas prior he becoming a death knight/undead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Technically Kil'jaeden and Archimonde were never Draenei - they were of the original Eredar, and only those who left Argus and avoided the corruption of the Eredar became the Draenei.aru.
    they are biologically, the same race, the draenei is just a group that renamed themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Compher View Post
    Ner'zhul?!!????!??

Well, Garrosh is responsible for both the crimes of the Iron Horde as well as the later Legion Invasion, none of which could have happened without his meddling with time and that is not even mentioning all the shit he pulled as Warchief.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    And then we have folks with the gall of talking about Horde Bias™.
    Being the instigators of several if not all bad things that happened in the last few years makes them the focus of the story, so that is still valid. The Alliance tends to be the good guys, but that doesn't mean they are the focus of the story.

Besides many Horde players love being the bad guys so they are just getting their wish.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2021-08-18 at 06:44 AM.

Wait, King Thaurissian makes the Dwarf list, while Magni gets away for assassinating him? I feel like given Magni's treatment of Moira compared to Thaurissian, you have those two reversed.

Worgen - Arugal would probably count, if you're talking Gilnean. If you want to just talk about worgen in general, Ralaar.

I'm surprised Kael doesn't make the list for Thalassian, and Sylvanas isn't listed for Forsaken.

Pandaren - Gao seems about as evil as the pandaren get (which isn't saying much)

King Mechagon and Prophet Zul aren't really members of the gnome or troll faction, being mechagnomes and Zandalari respectively. Given we have plenty of other villains of both (Zalazane was already brought up, and Thermaplugg is a good gnome example), I'd rather put them in the list, personally. Aucald already covered the same issue with the Draenei.

For the Eredar, Archimonde is definitely far, FAR ahead of Kil'jaeden in terms of sheer evilness. Actually, Archi is probably the most evil character in the franchise currently.

The dude literally enjoyed the company of demons even before Sargeras came along, betrayed+killed his mentor to gain a position of power, downright abused his students, was the first to accept Sargeras's offer, and did so solely to gain even more personal power (unlike the rest of the Eredar, who did so for knowledge).
    And even after that, he didnt give 2 shits about Sargeras's mission, he was in it to gain more and more power, with the end goal of surpassing even Sargeras.

What makes him even worse than the likes of Gul'dan is the fact that he wasnt "forced" to be this way. Gul'dan was an abused and mistreated cripple, who was cast out to die before the legion contacted him. Archimonde was a high-ranking member of his race, and the sole apprentice of their most powerful sorcerer.

All in all, Archimondes personality didnt change a single bit after he got turned into a demon. Dude was such an evil fucker already, that he simply remained the way he was.
    Last edited by Houle; 2021-08-18 at 08:18 AM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.