Thread: No update.

No update.

My World of Warcraft not starting update... what I do now???

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly the only solution is to download and install the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV that has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime. Duh.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

It is a sign. A sign to stop gaming altogether and go outside and smell the roses!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Clearly the only solution is to download and install the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV that has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime. Duh.
    I can't fathom why Heavensward got any rewards. More boring than ARR, which says something.

Anyway OP, if it's just saying "Initializing" or some other stuff then you'll just have to wait. Try to restart the client, perhaps. Go for a walk in the meantime.
    Hi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmas View Post
    first step is not to check here but the official forums

Quote Originally Posted by Parmas View Post
    had this issue, bring up task manager, sometimes wow lingers even after you close it, force close it with task manager and it should update for you, worked for me at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.