Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    I just LOLed in real life. The caving begins. They were stupid to not offer more customizations to begin with. It's what people wanted. NOW they do it? Bwahahahhahhaha. Sorry, but it's pathetic.

If you wanted them, and you are excited, dont' let my opinion get you down. GO make your big eared elf!
    Isn't "caving" good? I don't see how finally opening up to fan requests is really "pathetic". I admit, it is a little slimy to start giving out the bribes after we learned about the horrible things they did, but I don't really know if this is truly at the level of being pathetic yet, even if the general sentiment you're sharing is sympathetic and understandable.

1+ Year Old Account
    'bout time they did something. Knowing blizzard though its probably just going to be pre-existing stuff slapped onto them and called it a day. Could be wrong, but I have a hunch...
    Last edited by Lynnaroo; 2021-08-19 at 11:20 PM. Reason: typo
    "Lol" said the scorpion, "lmao"

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Fingers crossed we get the corgi soulshape:

What about player choice though? Corgi soulshape would force me to give up player power to go Night Fae on every single character. Curses!

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really appreciate they've listened here, albeit after a massive outcry about leaving Nightborne in their pitiful state.

From a personal POV I'd like to see a a few more options for Void Elves, in terms of hair styles and colours. Two or three new non-tentacle hairstyles that don't look god-awful and some normal hair colours that are more high elves (light blue, whites). Also from a both elf perspective can their be a blue (and green from belves) eye colour with a white edge/sclera? The purple one looks so much better with the white than the other ones.

Also from a Travel Form perspective I'd love to use the Bat on my Zandalari Druid. I always loved it even compared to the pterodactyl when I swapped races.

PS - Things I still want;
    Blood/Void Elf scars/tattoos - I'm looking at you TBC box art and runic tattoos
    Human male flat beard/sideburns back - The 3D moustache looks miles worse
    Human tattoos
    Straight back Undead male

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I can't imagine going through life this bitter.
    Then you should work on your imagination! Might I suggest a VR headset :~)?????
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

7+ Year Old Account
    so 9.1.5 is for now is nothing interesting realy
    i can make a bigger pandaren tail in blender in like three minutes give us bigger tail options :P
    or shoe less options when no gear or invisible transmog is selected

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    No boob slider, no sub

MMOC needs a "like" option. Just for this.

Game saved...

10+ Year Old Account
    At least its not an entire content patch devoted to the Selfie Camera

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll have to log in long enough to visit the barber. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Oh wow ear size options for void elves! :P

Just share all of the customizations between void/blood elves already
    or they might let us keep that ability and make it base line for all nightfae aligned players, could make one iconic ability from each covenant base line going fowards so players have a choice, just ..dont have it increase player power .. have it be a mobility thing instead.

And just like that, with new ear size options, WoW subs reached their peak since Wrath, and the company was saved!

very good news! I was really starting to believe that we wouldn't see any more customizations in shadowlands

WTB Customizations for Pandas D:

- - - Updated - - -

WTB Customizations for Pandas. D:

i'll believe it when i see it

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I really hope the options include options for the eye shape and changes to the body type used for both male and female nightbourne characters, to better distinguish nightbourne from night elf.
    What? They already have a different basic posture and are spindly compared to nelfs, what more do you wnat? They look already nothing like the actual race in Suramar and more like wretched mana fiends.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

That's good news!

But sadly, still, nothing to address the backlash around the bloat of systems and chores that's making so many people leave...

Too little too late.

While I appreciate more options for those 2 races, I only have 1 character for them each which I barely play. As I said in the other thread, I'd need something like more druid options (eg. nightborne druid) to get something out of this patch. I certainly won't be throwing extra money at Blizzard right now to make nightborne characters, unless there is a massive improvement.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Considering they've yet to make hair actually look decent on any model since the HQ model update, I'm not going to hold my breath.
    Please this. Gnome's new haircut looks like Lego headpieces.