Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Highmountain Tauren next? Yay! It would be great just to get the other hair styles, especially that adorable shaggy over-eyes one.

Why not more glyphs? Changing abilities look/sound is one the best things they could add. Just look how warlocks love the possibility of their green fire.

This should be part of every single patch.

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Well, several (and by that I mean A LOT) of the new haircuts straight up lack a hairline to connect it to the head. Some of the haircut don't look like hair but are like solid blocks. It's pretty blatant on some of the gnome female haircuts who really have the Playmobil hair syndrom.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quite curious about that too.

Will it be recolors ?
    New animals glyphs ?
    Being able to chose the Travel forms of other races ?
    Covenant specific forms ?
    I ain't gonna get my hopes up, but imagine being able to "scan" travel forms from animal NPCs in the world... My Tauren Druid's travel form would be a wooly kodo within seconds.

If they're Covenant specific forms, I'll cry a bit and hope for next time... T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    eeeeh, the only model that hair looks bad on for me is human males. Everything else looks fine though off the top of my head. Not sure what your issue is?
    Someone already hit the nail on the head in a response to you, so pretty much that. Just look at Kul Tirin male and female hairstyles, they don't fit on the model and look like they were anchored above the head, it's sort of like that with all the races, honestly.. Also it was pointed out to me how botched the cornrow hairstyle on humans and I can't believe that was pushed to live, that's not how hair acts or looks.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I ain't gonna get my hopes up, but imagine being able to "scan" travel forms from animal NPCs in the world... My Tauren Druid's travel form would be a wooly kodo within seconds.

If they're Covenant specific forms, I'll cry a bit and hope for next time... T.T
    I'd wish the same for shamans honestly. It would give so much flexibility and spare further work.

My nightborne warlock approves this message. So does my LFD paladin!

Too little too late. It's obvious which of the covenants is their favorite though. More options of nightfae and druids. Blech.

I'd prefer to get some gameplay features as the first reveal of 9.1.5 to be perfectly honest. Not that much into cosmetics and appearance.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I just LOLed in real life. The caving begins. They were stupid to not offer more customizations to begin with. It's what people wanted. NOW they do it? Bwahahahhahhaha. Sorry, but it's pathetic.

If you wanted them, and you are excited, dont' let my opinion get you down. GO make your big eared elf!

Lol new soulshapes? Whats the point? Soulshapes are shadowlands exclusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol new soulshapes? Whats the point? Soulshapes are shadowlands exclusive.
    "we heard the feedback that players will miss their soulshape forms going into the next expansion"

New Toy; Soulshape Seed. 15 minutes, 12 hour cooldown.

Oh wow ear size options for void elves! :P

Just share all of the customizations between void/blood elves already

10+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed we get the corgi soulshape:

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Why not more glyphs? Changing abilities look/sound is one the best things they could add. Just look how warlocks love the possibility of their green fire.
    We can't give inscription crafters more things to do. That's illegal.

Ooooo boy! New ear shapes for Void Elves, that'll bring back a bunch of lost subs.

some hope for humans?

5+ Year Old Account
    Haha, interesting. New toys.

No boob slider, no sub

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    some hope for humans?
    Please you're already drowning in eyebrow hair.