Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    just because you saying that and dont stop asking me your offensive piss questions („can you read“, „can you comprehend“…), doesnt make it true. i now stop feeding the 43 posts troll and put you on my ignore list. because it doesnt look like i loose much, if i never read a post of you again. happy life
    Ah the idiot finally gives up. Well good riddance, you never had the potential to understand anything in the first place.

    If you can't even comprehend what you read, then it's really not worth the effort.

    Better crawl back into your hole and occupy yourself with the meager selection things you can understand

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I am willing to bet this stuff has been under works for longer then the touchy frat news got out. If that's not the case and they can pump this stuff out so quickly then that's probably a reason to be pissed.. because what have they been doing for years then?
    Exactly, it can very well be that they just leveraged this news to pump it out with an even bigger bang, than how it was originally intended. seeing as how Ion denied blue eyes being available to players and the "miraculously" "going back" oh his "decision" and introducing them to blood elves, this seems like a familiar situation. BE that as it may, this is the first batch of good news for months which can be even remotely ascribed to the recent lawsuit, even if it's mainly just narrative.

  2. #122
    I think it's just some massive amount of copium from OP. Like he genuinely believes there is some "employee takeover" and this addition is some sort of "employee decision".

    Talk about not having a clue of how it works. The "employee takeover" lasted a week where ActiBlizz let them blow off steam with their walkouts and shit. Now it's shut up and back to your cubicles and working on your sprint tasks that were assigned by some PO who got his tasks from some middle management exec following the big plan.
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think it's just some massive amount of copium from OP. Like he genuinely believes there is some "employee takeover" and this addition is some sort of "employee decision".

    Talk about not having a clue of how it works. The "employee takeover" lasted a week where ActiBlizz let them blow off steam with their walkouts and shit. Now it's shut up and back to your cubicles and working on your sprint tasks that were assigned by some PO who got his tasks from some middle management exec following the big plan.
    you high on copium yourself or what? It seem like you don't even know any other word besides this.

    Of course management leveraged this shitshow too, for what it's worth, to implement these changes into the game. Whether with or without the consent or even encouragement of the employees. Maybe you two-bit imbecile are capable of understanding at least this
    Last edited by LowFass; 2021-08-20 at 12:07 PM.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFass View Post
    First of all, it's not "buyed" it's "bought" you pathetic idiot.

    Other than that, I never gave a shit about the issue in the first place. I care about the game and nothing else.
    It's almost as if english might not be someone's first language. Good job for lashing out though.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

    "May the Goddess smile upon you."

    "Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    maybe you misinterpret what i say. there is no „secret“ or whatever. its just the normal big business running in a company. and as every other company they wanna make much possible profit. by targeting stretched, increased quarter figures, by using smart cash grab systems and cost effective devlopment. paired with good marketing and straight monetizing. thats standard. i agree to everything you say and if i blame anything, than the ppl paying them so much for so less gain. but thats not Blizzards fault. they just try to make the most money, as every other company in this industry (or on this planet) too. as long as ppl pay them 288 millions for 8 months, for a 9.1.5 patch, they ofc will continue doing so. if even, i blame the ppl paying them gold for shit. but thats the ppl, not blizz. Blizz is not hillarious to me. The ppl going like „Blizz loves us all“ are hillarious. They are a company and wanna grab the most possible money from you. Thats their job. Its just hillarious to me, when ppl not understanding what a company like Blizz does, and act like „now Blizz listened!“, or acting like if Blizz is their nice’n’friendly company buddy from the neighborhood.

    but each his own.
    From that side of things yes, its always cute watching people talking about stuff like "Lore" and everything, when every design the last 8 years has been "Just make the expansion hoppers sub for 2-3 months instead of 1".

    People cant understand the gaming industry changed and Blizzard adapted, you cant play 60 hours a week anymore and have stuff to do thats gone because you have been playing for 15 years, not because the game changed ask a 15 year old just starting how many things he has to do.

    The funniest part is all those that yell "I AM UNSUBBING", dude you bought the expansion, paid 3 months, their quota is met, shut up and realize how the world works.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    It's almost as if english might not be someone's first language. Good job for lashing out though.
    Yeah can you actually contribute meaningfully or are you just here to troll? Balance is not looking good for you at the moment.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFass View Post
    Yeah can you actually contribute meaningfully or are you just here to troll? Balance is not looking good for you at the moment.
    your mom shoud've contributed money to your education instead of drugs

    strange that this obvious aggro thread isn't locked yet

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    your mom shoud've contributed money to your education instead of drugs

    strange that this obvious aggro thread isn't locked yet
    and your mother should have thought about contraception before having unprotected sex and then birthing you.

    strange that trolls like you can roam freely still.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFass View Post
    and your mother should have thought about contraception before having unprotected sex and then birthing you.

    strange that trolls like you can roam freely still.
    not surprised that your damaged brain couldn't bring anything better than "no you"

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    From that side of things yes, its always cute watching people talking about stuff like "Lore" and everything, when every design the last 8 years has been "Just make the expansion hoppers sub for 2-3 months instead of 1".

    People cant understand the gaming industry changed and Blizzard adapted, you cant play 60 hours a week anymore and have stuff to do thats gone because you have been playing for 15 years, not because the game changed ask a 15 year old just starting how many things he has to do.

    The funniest part is all those that yell "I AM UNSUBBING", dude you bought the expansion, paid 3 months, their quota is met, shut up and realize how the world works.
    exactly this is whats in reality happens in our or Blizzs company. it works EXACTLY that way. sell xpac, rotate ppls 2-3 months through content, while grabbing as much money as possible out of them (by smart cash grab systems) in that 2-3 months. quotas reached. stretch quarter figures. put in stretching mechanism like Classic release into the apropriate holes or some cheap „big patch“. and stretch quarter figures even further. its all heavily cost effective. put in the least possible effort while maximizing profit. grab most possible money now and try to milk the cow as long and as much as possible. dont think about further than 1-2-3 quarters. prevent huge longterm investments for a longterm loyal customer base. grab the fast money and milk the cow.

    thats how you get rich, yes.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-20 at 12:06 PM.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    not surprised that your damaged brain couldn't bring anything better than "no you"
    lowly troglodytes like you deserve nothing better, idiots like you can't even understand meaningful retorts apart from these types.

    your entire troll existence serves no purpose apart from bumping threads.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFass View Post
    lowly troglodytes like you deserve nothing better, idiots like you can't even understand meaningful retorts apart from these types.

    your entire troll existence serves no purpose apart from bumping threads.
    copium KEKW

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    copium KEKW
    yes, do your idiotic job, all the more reason for mods to ban you

  14. #134
    Very impressive. Maybe they'll even give my character his face back in a few years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    <pic>
    Good one.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFass View Post
    you mean Xanax? are you an idiot who can't even write properly and just writes things down to how you hear it?
    Im not an american, im not familar with the pharmacutical industrial complex.

    Now go buy some fentanyl.

  16. #136
    The best way to pacify the modern WoW community: Give them pointless cosmetics that do nothing to fix the actual game.

  17. #137
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    36,619
    This thread didn't start out great, and these changes are being discussed more constructively elsewhere. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •