Cool G2G is making TBC great again

It's so fun buying gold on --- snip ---, i can buy 5000 gold for only 40 bucks while people have to stay miserable ingame farming the same mobs for hours Haha.

I get to spend my hard earned cash on infintie amount of Gold.

Thanks --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-08-20 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Removed Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by djmambo View Post
    It's so fun buying gold on --- snip ---, i can buy 5000 gold for only 40 bucks while people have to stay miserable ingame farming the same mobs for hours Haha.

I get to spend my hard earned cash on infintie amount of Gold.

Thanks --- snip ---
    Sadly it is the truth.
    It is just the simple truth, that many people always strife towards the part of least resistance. I'd rather spend 20$ a month more to buy gold than double digit hours of farming gold.

Don't blame the community for this, it is Blizzards' job to make the path of least resistance fun, and they failed miserably.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-08-20 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Sadly it is the truth.
    It is just the simple truth, that many people always strife towards the part of least resistance. I'd rather spend 20$ a month more to buy gold than double digit hours of farming gold.

Don't blame the community for this, it is Blizzards' job to make the path of least resistance fun, and they failed miserably.

Exactly. You're doing your job IRL, having fun and getting paid, you then can spend that hard earned money on Gold without having to stress farming for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by djmambo View Post
    Exactly. You're doing your job IRL, having fun and getting paid, you then can spend that hard earned money on Gold without having to stress farming for hours.
    It is not about that I don't enjoy farming. The issue is just the time investment. Farming 5k gold just takes too much time to justify not spending 40$ and doing something that is more fun.

And water is wet. You must be new in WoW. Gold buying websites have been thing since 2005 so if they didnt fix gold buying back then why in 2021 would they?

I just dont see the point of advertising them in forums.
    Last edited by ryjkur; 2021-08-20 at 11:35 AM.

I just run GDKP's so I can take gold from the gold buyers without having to spend my own real $

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    And water is wet. You must be new in WoW. Gold buying websites have been thing since 2005 so if they didnt fix gold buying back then why in 2021 would they?

Yes gold buying was always there, and will always be there. Thanks for that Sherlock. "i can buy 5000 gold for only 40 bucks" is the important part. So I'd advise you to think, comprehend, and then make your condescending comment.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet OP was in the crowd that was chanting "Naxx was the hardest raid ever, just u wait", but has to RMT gold to pay for his consumables so he can hit 60-70th parses.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Yes gold buying was always there, and will always be there. Thanks for that Sherlock. "i can buy 5000 gold for only 40 bucks" is the important part. So I'd advise you to think, comprehend, and then make your condescending comment.
    Again no matter the price why would you advertise them in forums? If price happens to drop to certain point suddenly its time to advertise on forums against the rules?

3+ Year Old Account
    Can you please stop posting this BS in very WoW subreddit and in all forums? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Can you please stop posting this BS in very WoW subreddit and in all forums? Thank you.
    does the truth hurt your little fanboy brain? Adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    does the truth hurt your little fanboy brain? Adorable!
    Is it true that people profit from breaking the rules? Wow. No shit, sherlock.

Do you miss the days when Trade chat was nothing but "BUY WOW GOLD CHEAP WWW.XXXXXXXXX.COM!!" spam messages over and over and over?

Also, I'm pretty sure advertisement of third-party gold-selling is also against the rules here, but... eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Threads that support or discuss violating of the WoW ToS/EULA are not permitted. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead