How to delete your account completely

This site has become worse than /r/politics its softer than the Egyptian silk 2000 thread count bed sheets I sleep in now.

How do you request to get your account (of what 15 years) completely deleted.

This place is pathetic.

Why would you need your account deleted to stop visiting the site?

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    This site has become worse than /r/politics its softer than the Egyptian silk 2000 thread count bed sheets I sleep in now.

This place is pathetic.
    Just leave then. No one is forcing you to come here.

If this place is softer than your sheets...how much softer are you that you need the mods to help you stop coming here?
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-20 at 07:37 PM.

I don't get all the bitchy comments when someone asks about an account deletion. Obviously they know they can just not visit the site but for some it can feel like a loose end that needs tying up. I've had an account deleted somewhere before, only takes a mod/admin a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I don't get all the bitchy comments when someone asks about an account deletion. Obviously they know they can just not visit the site but for some it can feel like a loose end that needs tying up. I've had an account deleted somewhere before, only takes a mod/admin a few seconds.
    Because there's no reason to make this kind of bitchy thread.

a) you can just never come back
    b) if for whatever reason you absolutely need to get the account deleted...you can politely ask a mod to do so without throwing a hissy cow over it.

Threads like just are just a showcase for the OP's small dick energy
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-20 at 09:10 PM.

I'm afraid you can't delete it. You are stuck posting on MMO champ forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post

This place is pathetic.
    168 post shows you were too chicken to even man up and try to effect change if you really believed in something.

Yikes.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

No one ever reads the agreements before they click on yes. To make an account here, you willingly become cursed and must post at least once a week or your stomach will become bloated and your head plucked of all but three hairs.

"Pwease gimme attention over this non-issue!"-much? Just stop visiting, shouldn't take much self-control. There are plenty of un-moderated places online where you can find the kind of echo chamber that you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    No one ever reads the agreements before they click on yes. To make an account here, you willingly become cursed and must post at least once a week or your stomach will become bloated and your head plucked of all but three hairs.
    fuck i tried, now i know why all that happened......fuck fuck i should have read the whole thing!!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    If just ceasing to post/visit the site isn't sufficient, you can request account deletion from an admin by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the top of the site.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |