Aren't tabbard not account-wide anymore?

Got Death's Advance tabbard on my main, but it is nowhere to be seen on my alts.

(my first tabard from SL)

You had it so long that the trade back thingy is gone? You equipped it so you can't trade it anymore, then checked your alts?

The other ones in SL works on alts at least.

make sure it's non refundable. either by waiting out the timer or enchanting/tmogging/maybe even destroying it.

If not the mentioned buyback window, it could be like the 2 Necro back items from Undying reputation, which still require the rep to mog them. Check what your Collection says for the item on alts. If it's in the 'uncollected' section, report as a bug.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

it is collected and on my alts it says requires exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Got Death's Advance tabbard on my main, but it is nowhere to be seen on my alts.

(my first tabard from SL)
    Transmogs are account wide, however, you need to fulfill requirements for class, armor type, reputation and level to use them.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Current expansion transmog usually has additional restrictions. I was not aware of that one but it kind of makes sense. Will probably get loosened in further patches.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Have you figured it out or not?