Poll: mechagnome

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Tall Mechagnome Customization

    The biggest plot hole in the entire lore, much greater than all this busted afterlife nonsense, is why the mechagnomes went to the trouble of augmenting every part of their bodies, but choose to remain diminutive? Their height is literally the one reason they'll never be more than a joke race.

    Mechagnomes are the number one most slept on allied race and have the potential to be the baddest race in the whole game with one simple addition.


  2. #2
    That's just some weak stuff...

    This is how it should be:

    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

  3. #3
    Why would you make them "baddest"? They're bad already.

    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    why the mechagnomes went to the trouble of augmenting every part of their bodies, but choose to remain diminutive?
    Because they value the brain and usefullness more than height.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That's just some weak stuff...

    This is how it should be:

    [IMG]https://images.gamebanana.com/img/ss/mods/530-90_56dc3aa1a68f3.jpg[/IM]
    you're goddamn right


  5. #5
    Pandaren Monk Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    you're goddamn right

    I want to hate this, but I just can’t bring myself to feel anything other than appreciative awe.

  6. #6
    Now we're talkin'
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    you're goddamn right

    If not as a leg-itimate customisation that glorious mashup should at least be a mob.

    On topic: Why legs? Why not wheels or a hover... bottom.
    Why not replace eyes with lasers?

    Etcetera
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

    Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

  8. #8
    It's unfortunate that the only way mechagnomes will ever look remotely cool is wearing their heritage armor and it's only because their heritage armor is exactly what mechagnomes should've been to begin with.

    As far as the height is concerned, they're mechagnomes. If not for their small stature they may as well just be "mechs".

    That said, I do love the mashups posted above and would definitely use it on my own mechagnome if available.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It's unfortunate that the only way mechagnomes will ever look remotely cool is wearing their heritage armor

  10. #10
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    34,437
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    The biggest plot hole in the entire lore, much greater than all this busted afterlife nonsense, is why the mechagnomes went to the trouble of augmenting every part of their bodies, but choose to remain diminutive? Their height is literally the one reason they'll never be more than a joke race.

    Mechagnomes are the number one most slept on allied race and have the potential to be the baddest race in the whole game with one simple addition.

    Well. Gnomes are quite proud of themselves and do not see themselves as in a diminutive position. They could be seen making solutions for heights but doubt staying like it.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  11. #11
    Tall one looks creepy as hell lmao

  12. #12
    Plebeians

    Last edited by DatToffer; 2021-08-21 at 06:07 PM.

  13. #13
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    you're goddamn right

    If anything I’d like to see a special interaction between Mechagnomes and mechanical mounts. Where they do exactly what your picture shows while mounted

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Are you proving their point? Lol
    avatar by artist astri lohne

  15. #15
    Brewmaster Pakheth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The cold hell known as Norway
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Plebeians

    Now we're talking.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Plebeians

    Mechagnomes deserve nothing less

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Are you proving his point or do you legit think this looks "cool"?

  18. #18
    Is there any server with more then 100 mecha gnomes on at a time?

    They are the unicorn of wow races and I dead any achievement tied to them from pvp for the example. I still recall the nightmare of finding panda's in wod for my title.

  19. #19
    My favourite thread in quite some time. Absolutely cackling as I scrolled down
    Last edited by Falkeshall; 2021-08-22 at 09:59 AM. Reason: (emojis didnt work)

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    Is there any server with more then 100 mecha gnomes on at a time?
    Depends on how they time their racial.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •