Twilight Tea. The latest demonstration of a dumb oversight.

So, for any who wonder how the Twilight Tea recipe can be learned when your cooking max is 75, but it takes 100 cooking to learn, kind of suggests to me another area where blizzard dropped the ball... again, where professions are concerned. Is there a trick we need to figure out, or did Blizzard outsmart itself again?
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    So, for any who wonder how the Twilight Tea recipe can be learned when your cooking max is 75, but it takes 100 cooking to learn, kind of suggests to me another area where blizzard dropped the ball... again, where professions are concerned. Is there a trick we need to figure out, or did Blizzard outsmart itself again?
    Isnt it one of those things where you use extra items to increase skill above the actual max like they have done with for instance Engi Googles and so before to make it sPeCiAl or something?

For.. Mmm..... Reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Isnt it one of those things where you use extra items to increase skill above the actual max like they have done with for instance Engi Googles and so before to make it sPeCiAl or something?

For.. Mmm..... Reasons?
    Except that didn't happen here. Using the Apron, the frying pan and the rolling pin (which you need equipped in order to get the riftbox to drop the pattern), and give you essentially 30 more cooking stat, pushing your cooking to 105, that didn't help. You still can't learn it.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Except that didn't happen here. Using the Apron, the frying pan and the rolling pin (which you need equipped in order to get the riftbox to drop the pattern), and give you essentially 30 more cooking stat, pushing your cooking to 105, that didn't help. You still can't learn it.
    Except that did happen here. You need 100+ to make it drop, just like the engi google in previous expansion.

You wrote learn twice, I supposed one of them was meant to be drop since I read about it on wowhead. My bad I guess!
    learned when your cooking max is 75, but it takes 100 cooking to learn
    But maybe it need to be learned at a special place? I guess its a hidden thing, or like you say, a plain oversight. Report it if you have not.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-08-24 at 03:33 PM.