Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would love to see the Original Thief trilogy remade, but the one that actually NEEDS a remake is the 2014 release. For starters, not casting Stephen Russell as Garrett was a huge mistake. It's like making a Marvel's movie and not having a Stan Lee cameo, when he was alive of course.

Armored cores 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    [I]SNIP
    Primeval - Ps1
    Dark Cloud 1 & 2 - PS2
    Chrono Trigger - for later gen consoles, not a friggen port from phone to PC, a proper friggen remake, probably in proper 3d ARPG / MMORPG 3rd person view?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Anachronox. A graphics remaster of that would be awesome.

Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising. (nope, sorry, but the "spiritual sequel" Carrier Command is dogshit by comparison to how fun the original was.)

How could I forgot about Arcanum.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    This one might need a remaster too, it's been 13 years

While we are on the RTS theme, how about Company of Heroes?
    TBH, both games still look pretty good. A remaster would be a bit of an overkill, and would perhaps put them at risk if they start fiddling with it. rather than just upgrade graphics.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    It kinda looks like sequel, not really a remaster, but might wanna try that out if its as good as TA. The thing is i ususally dont like RTS with certain exceptions. TA was first.
    It's actually a "spiritual successor" to TA, but with legitimacy considering it's made by the same guy who made TA (Chris Taylor). It's basically TA refined and updated, and I actually found it better.
    And right now it's on sale at 3 bucks. I mean, even if you're disappointed, it's not like you'd lose a lot.

Re-master Age of Empires II, fix nothing.

Tomb Raider 2, 3 and 4 - a LITERAL HD remaster, not like Anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    custer's revenge
    ...I'm sure this is /s since half this sites population has no idea what your talking about but Japan has you covered ...won't show it here for OBVIOUS REASONS that anyone not at work and access to Google can figure out

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm sure it's been said, but Warcraft 3. Again. Or maybe just let us play the original game.

DA:O is a good one, though, I like the idea of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF6.
    /10 chars
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Vagrant Story, Paper Mario: TTYD, KOTOR 1+2, Jade Empire, New Vegas, Soul Reaver, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, Max Payne, Parasite Eve, MGS4, Code Veronica, Bully, Metroid Prime Collection, Xenosaga collection, Xenoblade Chronicles X, SotN, Silent Hill 2, and of course Bloodborne.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-08-25 at 02:10 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent Chicken View Post
    Re-master Age of Empires II, fix nothing.
    AoE 2 has two remasters.

My choices:

Warcraft 2. *NOT* reforged style, SC style.

Black & White (1 and 2, though I'd honestly prefer a BW3, god game genre went poof, best we got is Universim and that's more city builder than god game imo.)

SPORE - I effing loved this game and still play it now occasionally. Buggy as all hell though and the servers are apparently down so the game only uses my own creations and the maxis defaults to populate the galaxy =( This is one where I wouldn't be wholly against a full remake or spiritual successor situation, but not if they break it (looking at you Startopia!)

Giants: Citizen Kabuto
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is only 1 correct answer

Yes! Xenogears is my favorite game of all time. I tried replaying it again recently and there are some things (like the camera) that have not aged well.
    Last edited by Xenogeist; 2021-08-25 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    AoE 2 has two remasters.

My choices:

Warcraft 2. *NOT* reforged style, SC style.

Black & White (1 and 2, though I'd honestly prefer a BW3, god game genre went poof, best we got is Universim and that's more city builder than god game imo.)

SPORE - I effing loved this game and still play it now occasionally. Buggy as all hell though and the servers are apparently down so the game only uses my own creations and the maxis defaults to populate the galaxy =( This is one where I wouldn't be wholly against a full remake or spiritual successor situation, but not if they break it (looking at you Startopia!)

Giants: Citizen Kabuto
    Yes, it was joke lol.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent Chicken View Post
    Yes, it was joke lol.
    The aoe2 remasters? (IIRC these changed nothing mechanically and only one changed models/textures, unless you're counting new campaigns as changes?)

Or startopia?

(or both?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Everquest
    Blood omen:legacy of kain
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .