Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dragon Age Origins. The graphics have not aged well at all. Even just looking like a slightly better Inquisition would be a massive upgrade. The gameplay's good as it is, maybe rebalance some spells and talents so Mages aren't as godmode and Awakening is less of a broken mess of OP shit. Leave the rest alone.

Fallout New Vegas. Mods can only do so much, especially with how crash prone it is. Just giving it Fallout 4's shooting and graphics and remaking the map a bit because it doesn't have to run on potato consoles anymore (for instance, don't divide the Strip into 3 zones with ugly ass concrete barriers) would make me a very, very happy camper. Don't let those fools at Bethesda anywhere near the writing and RPG mechanics however.

In the same vein, remake Fallout 1, 2 and (I said it) Tactics so they can run properly on modern hardware.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Diddy Kong Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Diddy Kong Racing
    It'll never be the same unless rare plays ball though..even then we have the Conker problem

My answer to this question is pretty much always the same, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. They hold up really well, but can sometimes have issues running on modern hardware. I think an update and a fresh coat of paint would do wonders.

Other then that, I would love a remaster or full on remake of The Legend of Dragoon. An absolute gem of an RPG that never got the love it deserved. New interest in the game could even lead to it finally getting a sequel or something.
    Gustof Wind... Dance!
    Hey, a man can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Soul reaver and blood omen.
    There have been rumors flying around the past few months that a Soul Reaver remaster is already in the works and will be announced some time soon.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2021-08-23 at 02:35 AM.

We need more GBA games on here...with Advanced Wars 1 and 2 getting one I recommend the following

Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow hell all the DS and GBA games
    Metroid Fusion
    Already said Megaman Battlenet but will say it again
    DBZ Legacy of Goku 2 and 3....pretend 1 never happened
    Zelda Minnish Cap
    Golden Sun 1 and 2

KotoR I/II
    Front Mission 3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

elder scrolls 3. morrowind. remaster it now.

freelancer needs a remake/re-do. Spiritual successor to Wing Commander: Privateer with even now decent graphics but needs a remaster badly.

Jet Force Gemini

This game is such an underated gem marred by really awkward controls.

My pick would be Soulbringer

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Dragon Age Origins needs to be remade with DA:I mechanics if not even more action combat-y ones.

I said what I said.
    Noooo. I liked Dragon Age Inquisition, but the controls were the worst part of the game (unless you were a mage) xD
    Proof is boring. Proof is tiresome. Proof is irrelevance. People would rather be handed an easy lie than search for a difficult truth, especially when it suits their own purpose.
    - Glokta
    The Last Argument of Kings, The First Law Trilogy.

Mech Commander! We totally need an RTS with the level of detail Battletech has!

I don't like remasters because remasters supports original ideas bankruptcy

Starsiege
    Tribes 1
    The Legacy of Kain Series
    The Metal Gear Solid series: 1-4
    Morrowind (barring fan remakes)
    Zone of the Enders
    The Armored Core Series
    Metroid Prime Series

And those are just off the top of my head, tons more could be remastered/remade, and sell extremely well.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Might & Magic game series
    Speaking of Might and Magic, HoMM 3 with modern high def graphics would be amazing.

Burnout 3 Takedown and Burnout Revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    yeah, Blood Omen 1 (LoK) needs UREGENTLY a good remaster, its one of the greates vampire action rpgs that exists, yet, its ps1 release had bad coding and too much load pressure just to access your inventory and weapons and in additon got burried under the more populate soul reaver series, that is more of a Tomb Raider clone and does not compare to Blood Omen1.

Its a pity...
    It gives me goosebumps everytime i think about that game.. fuck.. it was so good man so much can come from the world of Nosgoth.. I MUST HAVE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Enemy Territory Quake Wars.
    That game might be fun if you knew how it worked. I thought it was kind of like Battlefield 1942 but with the Quake setting. Seemed good.

I bought it for my little brother but the game had zero explanation and you could only play online, so you wouldn't know what the f*ck to do. That made it totally unplayable. A small introduction / training would've worked wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Mech Commander! We totally need an RTS with the level of detail Battletech has!
    yes, we do. Mech Commander was so much fun.

Battletech was as well, I just wish they would've allowed for bigger battles and with more AI allies.
    They added a little bit of that in the DLCs, but not nearly enough

But damn, Battletech had such an amazing story telling. I loved it and any game that is going to be similar to it, is going to be awesome.
    I'm really craving Mech-Commander/Battletech games.
    Hell... when I imagine Batteltech as an RTS, I'm getting goosebumps.

considering that it doesn't even look "all that good" and the relative success it had, I wonder why no one is doing these games. It should be relatively cheap compared to AAA games to make.
    Is the license that expensive?

That reminds me... Metal Fatigue would make a great remaster/remake as well.
    If done properly with additions and improvements in mind of course, not just a 1:1 remake with better models.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-23 at 01:14 PM.