Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Master of the Void The Dark One's Avatar
    >FF5, 6 and 8.
    >Suikoden Series, all of them.
    Fundamental civil rights are only "political" if you're trying to take them away from people.

Gimme the original Deus Ex in UE5 instead of UE1. NAOW!
    I know it would be a remake, but still. Gimme, plx.

Edit: Alot of other stuff has already been mentioned, as for remaster's I would like a remake of The Riddle of Master Lu, good old point and click adventure that even back then needed a degree in computer science to successfully run because it was an unholy abomination that wanted to run in DOS instead of Win95 but even if you ran it in DOS it kept crashing my PC..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Gothic I and Gothic II!
    I think they were working on that, but given Piranhia Bytes it's probably going to be awful jank like everything they put out, even if they aren't the people that'll make it (someone at THQ nordic afaik). Everything they ever touched is cursed to be jank forever.
    Last edited by Felis igneus; 2021-08-23 at 11:57 PM.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Fallout 1 and 2. I've re-installed both quite a few times over the years, but as their contemporaries such as Age of Empires 2 and especially Diablo 2 got a grand visual upgrade I really want the same for these classics. Seeing recent D2 beta gameplay of Lut Gholein especially sparked this, as it reminded me of Shady Sands.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Pretty sure that this will happen, along with Oblivion (maybe even Morrowind).

Personally, I want Deus Ex 1-2 and Half Life 2 (Black Mesa did good job on first one).

Oh, and with Psychonauts 2 coming, 1 should be remastered. Beyond Good & Evil (not sure we will ever see the second one)
    I would subscribe to that selection as well.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Enemy Territory Quake Wars.

In 2007 this was easily the most beautiful game available. Especially multiplayer.

It aged decently, but the log-in servers did not, not to mention the game is only available as hard copies which ended up being the neck-shot to the player community.

A quick update and the whole thing is good to go again. Easily the deepest tactical shooter you'll ever play.
    this entire post is a sick joke

Need for speed: Underground (1, 2)
    Age of Mythology (+Titans)
    Blood Omen
    Max Payne

Theres got to be some more games, but these are the ones that come instantly to my mind.

Final Fantasy Tactics (1997)

Star Fox 1 and 64. None of that stuff afterwards.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Star Fox Adventures is a great game and I stand by it

Parasite Eve 1 & 2, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics, Champions of Norrath 1 & 2, Suikoden 1, 2 & 3.

Fallout 1 and 2
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Any game that is hard to get a hold of nowadays. I'd much rather have older games that are hard to buy physically brought to newer consoles than anything from the PS3/Xbox 360 generation or later.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
    Prince of Persia Sands of Time - This was a masterpiece at that time
    Total Annihilation
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Simpsons hit n run.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Gimme the original Deus Ex in UE5 instead of UE1. NAOW!
    I know it would be a remake, but still. Gimme, plx.

Edit: Alot of other stuff has already been mentioned, as for remaster's I would like a remake of The Riddle of Master Lu, good old point and click adventure that even back then needed a degree in computer science to successfully run because it was an unholy abomination that wanted to run in DOS instead of Win95 but even if you ran it in DOS it kept crashing my PC..

- - - Updated - - -

I think they were working on that, but given Piranhia Bytes it's probably going to be awful jank like everything they put out, even if they aren't the people that'll make it (someone at THQ nordic afaik). Everything they ever touched is cursed to be jank forever.
    I actually saw the steam entry for the remaster of the first one and it looks godlike. Can't wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    This one's getting a remake, if they haven't cancelled it.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Cannon Fodder, even though it is great as it is, has its own charme.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I doubt New Vegas will get remastered at all, or at least anytime near soon. Bethesda didn't even make it and I'm quite sure they're rather remaster their own game, FO3, first. And that's once they're done with Oblivion and re-release the Skyrim Legendary Special Anniversary Edition on the PS7. Then maybe we'll get TES VI. Plus I don't think I actually trust Bethesda with changing the gameplay without majorly fucking it up along the way in the first place.

As for HL2, I personally think it still looks fine. Not amazing of course but it holds up a helluva lot better than most 2004 games, hell most games from up to 5 or 6 years later I'd say, having replayed it a year ago or so.
    You are forgetting that both Obsidian and Bethesda are owned by Microsoft now. They can even assign some other studio for the remaster (rumor is this is the case for the Oblivion remaster).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
    Total Annihilation
    Man, I loved Total Annihilation, but I'm not sure if the gameplay stands the test of time. Maybe remake instead of the remaster?

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Man, I loved Total Annihilation, but I'm not sure if the gameplay stands the test of time. Maybe remake instead of the remaster?
    It kinda already exists, it's called Supreme Commander, and yes it's glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The sad thing is Starfox 64 is literally a remaster of 1...and the Wii U game is a remake of 64

don't know about you but would like them to actually make a NEW Starfox game.