Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Soul reaver and blood omen.
    The very first blood omen legacy of kain still works pretty well on my pc but I would like a remaster of it with higher resolution and the option to bind the keys any way you want. The soul reaver games still work pretty well for me too. The 3-d blood omen games could really use a remaster to make the controls better and have higher resolutions. Those are great games that I would love to see remasters of though for quality of life changes. They really need better camera views for those games too.

NFS3: Hot Pursuit
    NFS Underground 1/2
    Earthworm Jim
    Comix Zone
    Titan Quest
    CS 1.3 - 1.6

the first 3 Splinter Cell games
    like, every gen 7 game that hasn't gotten a remaster already. something about that generation where so many of the games just look worse than they did the pervious generation, it's astounding.

KOTOR.
    FALLOUT 3 \ NV.
    Team Fortress Classic (easily my favorite game).

3+ Year Old Account
    Magi-Nation (GBC)

This was a criminally underrated franchise that tried to ride the original Pokemon hype train. Ended up with the game being rushed out the door, resulting in multiple creatures only being obtainable via Game Shark. Mechanically it was interesting enough to carry its own weight, but it came in a bit too late, and never escaped the "Pokemon knockoff franchise" shadow. We don't talk about the animated series. Overhaul the graphics and implement all of the cut content, and you got a winner.

Cel Damage ( not the bullshit PS2 version with health bars either )
    Kameo

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Fallout 1 and 2 imho.

Despite absolutly loving BioWare games from that era, Baldurs gate and Planescape Torment being two of the best games of all time, I have never gotten around to playing the good fallouts, and I think perhaps a remaster could help me get going.
    They have quite a lot of cut content as well. I do believe there is a project out there that revived as much as possible.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Skyrim.

10char
    Just mod one. Skyrim is the last game that needs a remaster, since you can already get it more or less right now.

Witcher 1 would be on top of my list.

Devil may cry 1-3 (can skip 2)
    Dino Crisis
    Resident Evil Code Veronica/4
    Dragon Age Origins
    Gothic 1-2

I've always wanted to see Donkey Kong Country with updated graphics, but Nintendo is not one who is quick to make remasters. At least they do make proper sequels most of the time. Simpsons Hit & Run also needs either a remaster or sequel badly. Some old RTS games I loved from back in the day like Warcraft 2, Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun could also benefit greatly from just a proper graphics update (and in Tiberian Sun's case make its gameplay a bit faster and more balanced).

I also want a reversed remaster or whatever the actual word is supposed to be. Warcraft 3: Reforged should either go back to its original form or fix its shit, having the game stay the way it is is actually the worst decision.

Anything from before the PS2 era could use graphical reworks.

Dragon Age Origins, Parasite Eve I and II, Resident Evil III (not that garbage capcom called a remake), Dino Crisis
    Last edited by Leyre; 2021-08-22 at 05:49 PM.

Masters of Orion

Ogre Battle

Remakes? We need new games. We need fresh IP's.

I guess if I had to pick one it would be Silent Hill 1/2 with better movement/shooting/etc
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Billy Hatcher
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

I'd pay alot for proper HoMM3 remake with mods support.

Definitely this

15+ Year Old Account
    Monster Rancher 1&2 and the wild arms series.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Legacy of Kain

Vampire the Masquerade Redemption

Soulblazer. Illusion of Gaia. Terranigma.

Come on SquareEnix, you cowards.