Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My answer to this question is pretty much always the same, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. They hold up really well, but can sometimes have issues running on modern hardware. I think an update and a fresh coat of paint would do wonders.

Other then that, I would love a remaster or full on remake of The Legend of Dragoon. An absolute gem of an RPG that never got the love it deserved. New interest in the game could even lead to it finally getting a sequel or something.
    Gustof Wind... Dance!
    Hey, a man can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Soul reaver and blood omen.
    There have been rumors flying around the past few months that a Soul Reaver remaster is already in the works and will be announced some time soon.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2021-08-23 at 02:35 AM.

We need more GBA games on here...with Advanced Wars 1 and 2 getting one I recommend the following

Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow hell all the DS and GBA games
    Metroid Fusion
    Already said Megaman Battlenet but will say it again
    DBZ Legacy of Goku 2 and 3....pretend 1 never happened
    Zelda Minnish Cap
    Golden Sun 1 and 2

KotoR I/II
    Front Mission 3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

elder scrolls 3. morrowind. remaster it now.

freelancer needs a remake/re-do. Spiritual successor to Wing Commander: Privateer with even now decent graphics but needs a remaster badly.

Jet Force Gemini

This game is such an underated gem marred by really awkward controls.

My pick would be Soulbringer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Dragon Age Origins needs to be remade with DA:I mechanics if not even more action combat-y ones.

I said what I said.
    Noooo. I liked Dragon Age Inquisition, but the controls were the worst part of the game (unless you were a mage) xD
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Mech Commander! We totally need an RTS with the level of detail Battletech has!

I don't like remasters because remasters supports original ideas bankruptcy

10+ Year Old Account
    Starsiege
    Tribes 1
    The Legacy of Kain Series
    The Metal Gear Solid series: 1-4
    Morrowind (barring fan remakes)
    Zone of the Enders
    The Armored Core Series
    Metroid Prime Series

And those are just off the top of my head, tons more could be remastered/remade, and sell extremely well.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

5+ Year Old Account
    Burnout 3 Takedown and Burnout Revenge.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    yeah, Blood Omen 1 (LoK) needs UREGENTLY a good remaster, its one of the greates vampire action rpgs that exists, yet, its ps1 release had bad coding and too much load pressure just to access your inventory and weapons and in additon got burried under the more populate soul reaver series, that is more of a Tomb Raider clone and does not compare to Blood Omen1.

Its a pity...
    It gives me goosebumps everytime i think about that game.. fuck.. it was so good man so much can come from the world of Nosgoth.. I MUST HAVE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Enemy Territory Quake Wars.
    That game might be fun if you knew how it worked. I thought it was kind of like Battlefield 1942 but with the Quake setting. Seemed good.

I bought it for my little brother but the game had zero explanation and you could only play online, so you wouldn't know what the f*ck to do. That made it totally unplayable. A small introduction / training would've worked wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Mech Commander! We totally need an RTS with the level of detail Battletech has!
    yes, we do. Mech Commander was so much fun.

Battletech was as well, I just wish they would've allowed for bigger battles and with more AI allies.
    They added a little bit of that in the DLCs, but not nearly enough

But damn, Battletech had such an amazing story telling. I loved it and any game that is going to be similar to it, is going to be awesome.
    I'm really craving Mech-Commander/Battletech games.
    Hell... when I imagine Batteltech as an RTS, I'm getting goosebumps.

considering that it doesn't even look "all that good" and the relative success it had, I wonder why no one is doing these games. It should be relatively cheap compared to AAA games to make.
    Is the license that expensive?

That reminds me... Metal Fatigue would make a great remaster/remake as well.
    If done properly with additions and improvements in mind of course, not just a 1:1 remake with better models.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-23 at 01:14 PM.

All the legacy of kain/soulreaver games and Eternal Darkness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    That game might be fun if you knew how it worked. I thought it was kind of like Battlefield 1942 but with the Quake setting. Seemed good.

I bought it for my little brother but the game had zero explanation and you could only play online, so you wouldn't know what the f*ck to do. That made it totally unplayable. A small introduction / training would've worked wonders.
    It does have offline play with bots, though?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Dungeon Keeper 1&2, of course not by Egostatic Farts, but someone who'd actually make a playable, non pay2win ridden game. Maybe the developers who made WFTO, they have some experience about the genre now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Jedi Knight II: Outcast
    Jedi Knight: Academy
    hell yes, there was some fan made mode for outcast to make it hd but it somehow ...disapeared