Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I was really happy with the Quake I remaster. They put out the remaster on the Nintendo Switch and PC. I already had quake 1 through steam. I got the remaster for free through my steam version. I have the old cd rom version of it too. I had to mod the original version of Quake to get it to work on windows 10. Now with the remaster, it works great. It also looks great. I never used to play Quake 1 very often. I first played it on the n64. Quake 2 came out on the n64 before quake 1. I like Quake 2 a lot and played it a lot more. The remaster looks really good and plays really well. I am really enjoying playing it now.
    I was actually 90% through a play through of quake when this remaster came out >.<

480mb patch for a 55 mb game lmao.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I was actually 90% through a play through of quake when this remaster came out >.<

480mb patch for a 55 mb game lmao.
    That sucks. You will have to go through it all over again heh heh.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the final fantasy 1 remake for pc. I think it is almost the same as the Gameboy advanced version. This is the version of final fantasy that came out first in the US for the nes. I bought it off steam for 10$. I still enjoy it a lot.

for the love of god...
    I need a golden sun remake for the switch
    pretty please

and dragon quest 3 and 5 in the style of 11 would be dope

Warcraft 3 reforged

10+ Year Old Account
    Shining Force II was a favorite of mine in my younger years, wouldn't mind seeing a remake/compilation come along, it was a pretty big series with several games that were never localized in North America.
    /s

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Loved that game as a kid. Also if the MB2 Mod could come along with the remaster I'd prob play that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Shining Force II was a favorite of mine in my younger years, wouldn't mind seeing a remake/compilation come along, it was a pretty big series with several games that were never localized in North America.
    Oooh, this. Couple it with a fully orchestrated soundtrack and I'm totally down.

I don't think Shining Force 3 was completely localized either, so that could be an interesting remake.

---

Found this, looks like a new game for Android. Sadly a mobile game, and not a remake. Looks decent, though not sure how it'd play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Alundra 1, Colony Wars Trilogy, Max Payne 2, MGS1-4, Freelancer, Bully, Zone of the Enders 1 and 2, Silent Hill 2, the entire Legacy of Kain series and Dawn of War 1.
    Dawn of War would be awesome remake. Polish up the graphics and fix the beams and bolts so they actually hit their targets instead of completely missing the target and clipping through everything. They could update the pathfinding and tuneup to the balance too, but overall the game just needs a graphics boost and it'd be swell.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-10-12 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    for the love of god...
    I need a golden sun remake for the switch
    pretty please
    Would be nice but the originals are still very playable. There is no quality of life needed only a graphical update at most. But even that, its still the best GBA graphics out there.

On topic: I think Dark Souls could use a remake in the new Demons Souls engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Would be nice but the originals are still very playable. There is no quality of life needed only a graphical update at most. But even that, its still the best GBA graphics out there.
    I know but exploring the world in 3D like DQ11 oder FF7R would be amazing

5+ Year Old Account
    oh, remaster, i read rehamster, dunno what that would mean

well, ghostsn'goblins from my youth, gimme that

Honestly, i find remasters to be more than a little pointless unless it's from a "fairly recent" game.

Remakes are generally superior - as long as the original game mechanics are kept in tact.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Honestly, i find remasters to be more than a little pointless unless it's from a "fairly recent" game.

Remakes are generally superior - as long as the original game mechanics are kept in tact.
    Problem when it comes to remakes is there's this strong call to "update them" which sometimes works (REmake2) and sometimes changes the whole feel and story of the game (FFVII:R).

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    oh, remaster, i read rehamster, dunno what that would mean

well, ghostsn'goblins from my youth, gimme that
    https://www.ghostsn-goblins.com/resurrection/uk/
    More a remake than a remaster. But worth checking out if you don't already know about it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    https://www.ghostsn-goblins.com/resurrection/uk/
    More a remake than a remaster. But worth checking out if you don't already know about it.
    oh, ty ty, neato!

Unreal Tournament 99, 2k4, and 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4 (failing that, a PC release)
    The Shadow Hearts franchise (PS2 games)

Fallout 2, Jagged Alliance 2, Quake 2, Quake 3, Unreal Tournament 99, Might & Magic 3,4,5,6

It is interesting what do you think about online slot Fire Joker. If you never played it, you can read more about the gameplay and even try it in a demo mode here *snip*. Do you believe it needs some refreshment? Actually, if you can suggest a similar game, I will appreciate it a lot. Maybe I have been playing it for too long and now need to switch to something new.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2021-11-24 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by germanfridris View Post
    It is interesting what do you think about online slot Fire Joker. If you never played it, you can read more about the gameplay and even try it in a demo mode here . Do you believe it needs some refreshment? Actually, if you can suggest a similar game, I will appreciate it a lot. Maybe I have been playing it for too long and now need to switch to something new.
    You need to get your ass banned if anything.

Sacred (games, 1st maybe 2nd not 3rd, or simply make a new better one)

Disciples (games, 1st & 2nd, a bit of 3rd, not 4th)

Heroes of Might & Magic (games, early ones in ultra hd or new with modern graphics but 2d not 3d)

Loki Heroes of Mythology

Mage Knight Apocalypse

Titan Quest / Grim Dawn (to make a new game from them)
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-11-29 at 08:51 AM.

I could also go for a remake of Black.

Or at least a modern-day successor that has the same kind of visceral gameplay and destructive environments as Black.