How would restored Gilneas and Gnomeregan look like ?

If Gilneas and Gnomeregan are ever reclaimed and repopulated by their people one day, what look would these two cities have ?

What changes could we possibly see in Gilneas, compared to the city that we saw in Cataclysm after all the changes and hardships worgens and non-worgen gilneans went though, as well as their contact with Night Elves during their exile ? Could we see new buildings and/or uniques features to the city ?

How would a fully restored Gnomeregan look like, once the city has been fully cleansed of radiations and other toxic substances and of the troggs ? What new gnomish inventions and buildings and points of interests could we see in the gnomish capital ?

i would say simply cleaner versions of what is there now?
    unless you are talking about a rebuild, they are simply repairing the damage done and clearing the radiation.
    Silvermoon and Undercity would be better areas to rebuild, a finished stormwind is also years behind schedule.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    If Gilneas and Gnomeregan are ever reclaimed and repopulated by their people one day, what look would these two cities have ?
    Gilneas should look more or less like the levelling zone's main district, with those dark Eastern European looks and all that rain. I still don't understand how Blizzard hasn't bothered to rebuild the cit in-game even if they have the art assets already, which are just great. As for Gnomeregan, I'm afraid it wouldn't look too different to the workshop part of Mechagon... Maybe with a bit more outdoor zones?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.