Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    island expeditions >>>> Torghast
    I hated Islands. Especially the PvP islands. It wasn't about PvP. It was about who could do the biggest pull.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    It will indeed since now I can take my time an enjoy it how it was originally designed: Exploring it at my own leisure. Before they butchered it into an aoe fest.
    I did jillions of them and I don't know what's there to even explore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I did jillions of them and I don't know what's there to even explore
    I barely managed 30 before I was like fuck it never again. It was so bloody dull running in and just rounding up every mob, especially since I could see there was small quests and events you could trigger but everyone flat out ignored them and didn't wait for you if you tried.
    So for me it will be everything. I've been waiting for these to become soloable since the start.

I'm going to resub because of this. Seriously, bring on the solo content. I loved islands and found it relaxing

This feature failed to hold it's weight during it's current expansion - YET it looks like a nice bonus to have on Shadowlands. Fuck, this expansion is horrible, isn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I barely managed 30 before I was like fuck it never again. It was so bloody dull running in and just rounding up every mob, especially since I could see there was small quests and events you could trigger but everyone flat out ignored them and didn't wait for you if you tried.
    So for me it will be everything. I've been waiting for these to become soloable since the start.
    Well alright, but you don't get anything from them. The loot when you finish them is random and isn't tied to what you did

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Because this is totally going to save Warcraft.
    There's always one. No, this is not going to save Warcraft. It's just a freaking change they made.

I swear, some of you could get a gold Mercedes delivered to your doorstep and a handjob from every hot woman you've ever met in your life, courtesy of the Warcraft designers, and you'd still find things to whinge about.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Funny how it takes a massive lawsuit, a huge walk out and subs dropping like icecream sales in a Siberian winter for them to finally think about making stuff that people have actually been asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    So pvpers have been calling for solo for 7-8 years and this is their response, updating out-dated content for a solo queue. Then hardcore fans are baffled why there is a hell of a lot of bad sentiment surrounding Blizzard of late, the lawsuit not withstanding.
    its not out of date for all the people who dont have all the stuff from there,its basicaly like saying why make old raids soloable because they are out dated content lol

btw solo que is a shit idea,you literaly think you do...but you dont

Now make war fronts into pvp bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    There's always one. No, this is not going to save Warcraft. It's just a freaking change they made.

I swear, some of you could get a gold Mercedes delivered to your doorstep and a handjob from every hot woman you've ever met in your life, courtesy of the Warcraft designers, and you'd still find things to whinge about.
    i prefer a handjob from balding sweaty neckbeards

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool now how about let us solo legacy raids again?

It should've been there from the start, but atleast it is finally coming, so that I can start farming the mounts, pets and mogs I haven't gotten yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Cool now how about let us solo legacy raids again?
    "solo"
    "raids"
    something just doesn't sound right
    probably because it isn't right

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    "solo" "raids" something just doesn't sound right probably because it isn't right
    Legacy raids is the key word. Two expansions ago should be soloable by most at least by first patch. The previous expansion doesn't need to be soloable but should be able to be done with like 5 people.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Legacy raids is the key word. Two expansions ago should be soloable by most at least by first patch. The previous expansion doesn't need to be soloable but should be able to be done with like 5 people.
    maybe it shall be soloable if it's a fairly old raid, with optimized gear of the last content, but the boss shall remain unbeatable if going naked and there shouldn't be some x10000 multiplicator which is so broken, new gear as to have meaning, and going into old raids is one way to make use of the benefits of getting new gear

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    maybe it shall be soloable if it's a fairly old raid, with optimized gear of the last content, but the boss shall remain unbeatable if going naked and there shouldn't be some x10000 multiplicator which is so broken, new gear as to have meaning, and going into old raids is one way to make use of the benefits of getting new gear
    The whole reason legacy raids are faceroll transmog/mount farming content was the legacy buff they give you to do loads more damage than normal while taking less damage, or something along those lines. Ever since the level squish, it's been fucky in Legion content, and for BfA, wasn't activated at all but that's usually the case for the previous expansion.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    "PLX guys dont leave all, we add all the stuff you wanted for years, we will add everything, pls we cant afford to drink during workhours anymore." -A blizz dude

I´d rather buy another copy of skyrim from Todd than resubbing to this "game".
    Oblivion better but skyrim is alright. Great choice.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    island expeditions >>>> Torghast
    Comparing different shades of sh...........

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    squeezing out the last bits of engagement because theres nothing new coming up in a loooooooooooong time?

next up: mage tower?
    hope not,

i got 32/36 appearances, from the mage tower while it was current, i put in so much effort,

if someone who outgears/outdoes the content is able to get the shit i struggled for and got, with little to no effort,

what is the fucking point of having time restricted content,

may as well bring back all PVP mounts and allow me to buy them with Honor....
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.