Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post

Me defend Blizzard everytime, me write witty comment.
    Didnt even defend blizz, but nice defense mechanism you got there. You forgot to call me whiteknight though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    I have no issues on my fury warrior soloing legion raids, mainly Mythic Guldan..

Bfa raids however.....
    Its raids like mythic tomb of sargeras some fights still has mechanics that need multiple people
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Its raids like mythic tomb of sargeras some fights still has mechanics that need multiple people
    You can solo tomb mythic if u have the dps for fallen avatar and for KJ it's doable as DH aswell. I'm doing it weekly..

Gods it took them forever. But thanks anyways. Mage tower next kkthx. Us druids who've missed first half of the legion are missing a big chunk of character gameplay identity, unlike all the other classes, our battle forms are forever the same, missing them hurts a lot, and there are no flashy new battleforms in shadowlands. "Bragging rights" are meaningless at this point, magetower was too easy, at that time I played on different region and got it with welfare gear. No need to gate it so badly. Reopen magetower let people collect the cosmetics.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckhx View Post
    You can solo tomb mythic if u have the dps for fallen avatar and for KJ it's doable as DH aswell. I'm doing it weekly..
    Avatar will definitely be soloable by more people down the road. It's 100% a burst damage check at the moment. I can't speak for most classes on KJ, but if it mechanically requires a very specific toolkit to solo, I can see them toning down some stuff to make it doable by more classes.

OT: I'm perfectly okay with solo Island queues. There's bigger fish to fry, sure, but it's still appreciated.

This pleases me, nothing more chill then soloing old content.
    I have alot of things still to get from this place.

Nice, though I mostly have transmogs missing from there so don't care too much personally.

I'm waiting for that torghast leveling though.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    "Bragging rights" are meaningless at this point, magetower was too easy, at that time I played on different region and got it with welfare gear. No need to gate it so badly. Reopen magetower let people collect the cosmetics.
    Yeah! Enough time has passed in my life that other players accomplishments are meaningless to me and I want them now too.

Sorry nerd it's not happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Island expeditions sucked ass in BFA and still suck ass now. One of the most stupid features implemented into the game. If they didn’t reward collectible stuff, I bet no one would do them.

Make the last three bosses in Antorus soloable!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    SLOWLY moving in the right direction. Slowly...

No I don't mean they need to give us more, but they do need to quit sticking their heads in the sand when it comes to what we want and are willing to keep paying for
    You only speak for yourself. What you want others do not want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    As if, suffer because you hated bfa

- - - Updated - - -

The time has come? Good girl get a grip, literally no one is playing wow and I highly doubt anyone will play soloq expedition after all those nerfs thathave happened. Fix your game first!!!
    If literally nobody is playing wow, then how was I playing the game and the many other people I was playing with?

You are literally wrong,

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You only speak for yourself. What you want others do not want.

- - - Updated - - -

If literally nobody is playing wow, then how was I playing the game and the many other people I was playing with?

You are literally wrong,
    Learn to read and quit throwing unoriginal memes at me. I said they need to learn what people want and will PAY FOR. It doesn't matter what the people with no money want because they can't afford it.

Please go bullet point argue with other people. You are the most annoying kind of person on the internet. The kind that comes off desperate for attention...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You are literally wrong,
    I did not mean to offense you. Of course you are Someone and you matter, but the vast majority is not playing it.
    love WoWarcraft