Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    so...

What am I looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Old expansion content made soloable, and a few customization options for a few races?

9.1.5 officially worse than the twitter patch from WoD.
    You do know X.X.5 patches rarely have any real content? Just QoL updates. Twitter patch as advertised as a X.1 patch, which is meant to be a big patch update. So that makes the twitter update worse, no matter what.

Plus 9.1.5 hasnt even hit the ptr, so we dont know everythingthat will be in it yet.

Good customization options, hopefully they continue this trend over the years. Improving animations, adding more customizations, face options, etc.

Not that it helps the actual game itself but I always love the art and what the art team does.

Well if that doesn’t sum up Shadowlands..,

Not playing anymore but the mag'har color for LF Draenei looks great. I would test it out if endgame aspects were less focused / designed on content for the 1% though.

But between D2R, FF14 and other games, i am afraid the good ol' lady WoW will have to stay on the side for now and probably 10.0 or forever ^^

Now I can run around shirtless on my LF draenei... wait I never do that

10+ Year Old Account
    Old expansion content made soloable, and a few customization options for a few races?

A few? A few inherently implies more than 2.
    This is, 2, just 2.

But I agree with the rest of it.

and "beards", for female Nightborne? (I understand they're not "hair", so not "beard", but it sure as hell looks like it). Shitty.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Preliatus View Post
    More tattoos for Male Lightforged Draenei and more skin colors for Female Nightborne?

Does Blizzard think that this will bring people back? I think not. People won't be returning en masse back to their game without the distinct lack of love and passion injected into it.

It's like drinking pumpkin spice, sure it tastes good every once in a while, but put the flavor into everything is when it starts to get stale and old. WoW? It's trying to put it's "pumpkin spice" into features that'll WoW a few people that have been vying for more customization, but not draw the people who've been complaining since the player model rework that Night Elf belly buttons are too high.
    Tbh when the people who are to be brought back are similiar like you and a few other people writing the same stuff, than i hope blizzard will never do anything to bring all this man children back.

Really, so many people here who dont even play but have no other way for social interaction than flaming a game they „dont care abou“

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hmm, getting there with the Nightbornes, but their eyes are a bit too much open yet.
    This is what your problem is with the game? Really?

Big Ooofff.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Really? The twitter patch in WoD was supposed to be a major content patch like 9.1 & 9.2. This is a inbetween patch that gives more customization and more content to do. People cry on the regular about more customization. People also cry on the regular about reusing old content in the game, cause theres SO MUCH of it.

But here you are, complaining. About more stuff that comes into the game.

I'll take no less than Nightborne druid.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Wow everything you said was bollocks.

I can never keep track of what you people think is pc culture. I member when Mikey Cyrus twerking was the fault of the SJWs trying to destroy western culture....
    From you other replies I can see you are one of these guys that gets triggered about anything... It was just a funny comment from my part making fun of all this PC culture that all companies are engaged with nowadays. BTW what you called "your people" is virtually anyone besides the twitter mob that gets offended by everything and everyone.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2021-08-24 at 04:15 PM.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    From you other replies I can see you are one of these guys that gets triggered about anything... It was just a funny comment from my part making fun of all this PC culture that all companies are engaged with nowadays. BTW what you called "your people" is virtually anyone besides the twitter mob that gets offended by everything and everyone.
    "It was just a joke" classic NPC response

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    "It was just a joke" classic NPC response
    Still triggered. Whats next, going to make a twitter post about it?
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Still triggered. Whats next, going to make a twitter post about it?
    You love this NPC dialogue tree....

This is it, they've fixed Shadowlands!!

Would prefer if they fixed the pose of the female nightborne. I get they're supposed to be haughty but it looks bad IMO.

Wow, palette swapping!

This must've taken the intern like 15 minutes, if you include every single race with "cosmetics" being added

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    Honestly MMO Champion, the amount of trolling and whining on this forum is insane. Start removing these morons who can’t just quit and move on.

Clearly you like this culture as you have a bunch of adds to filter through, so any type of post is fine with you as you are paid out.
    You got problems if you can't handle a simple opnion.

That's it? Nightborne still doesn't look like nightborne...