Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    I didnt say "all ressources" but yes, customisation is the least important thing for me. So if you ask me, they should have used the ressources (money/manpower) for real content, not ugly custos for ugly comic style chars that wont keep ppl playing longer....
    So they should just fire the art department so they can hire more coders to make “real content”?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

It's good. But it's too little too late. People have moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Took (most of) the words right out of my mouth.

More character customization is nice, but it's hardly a priority concern.

I think next expac features will be the real test

Yes what Blizzard fails to comprehend and acknowledge is that is is permanently. They need to start shifting gears. Due to not listening to their customers. All the streamers have been incredibly vocal about this too.

Now you would think with the tiny remainder that is left. They might actually try and listen a little and humor them more. Instead it will be minuscule customizations. I don't know why each race can't get a separate model like the orcs. It bothers me the only Nightborne outfit I like on my female character is the one that was custom made for her. (heritage armor) I don't think that is a coincidence either. It shows how bad that model is.

I been going on about the Nightborne lately because it's the one they are talking about. I already suggested a couple other customizations for Lightforged Draenei. Other people are still asking for more customization for other allied races or even main. I think it wouldn't hurt to show the remaining community the company is actually trying to make an effort. Not the bare minimum customization.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    And just like that, WoW was saved, players returned in their millions, and Blizzard went on to become one of the most beloved companies in gaming history! /s

Customization is good, imo, but this isnt it. I want BIG changes, not "more hats"
    Don't expect anything big in a X.1.5 or X.2.5 patch, as historically they contain minor content additions, bug/class fixes, and cosmetics additions and updates. Mentioned it in another thread, but every X.1.5 patch since Legion (when they first started doing such patches) have basically all the same type of content. We've gotten a small raid in the past, but considering how far behind Blizz has been for every Shadowlands patch including its launch, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first X.1.5 patch w/o a small raid.

It's been way too soon for any large effective change to occur at Blizz after the lawsuit announcement when it comes to the game and content release. These cosmetic changes and additions were probably being worked on well before the lawsuit announcement and were already likely planned for 9.1.5. The Island Expedition change is about the only one that might have been due to the regime shift, but it's a fairly low time investment (assuming nothing goes wrong) as well as being in line with what sort of changes you get in an X.1.5 patch.

Basically, all these cosmetic changes/updates and minor content adjustments were likely all part of the plan prior to the lawsuit. The current team is just keeping with the previous schedule because it's the smart thing to do in the short term, especially if your teams are already working on the planned content additions and updates. 9.2 is the patch to look out for potentially, definitely 9.3 if that patch does come. However, the real testament will be 10.0 and the new expansion, as the current team (despite leadership changes) still has to work within the confines of the current expansion.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Oh boy, I can't wait for some new jewelry options on my Nightborne so I can do more Korthia and keep farming same old content.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Don't expect anything big in a X.1.5 or X.2.5 patch, as historically they contain minor content additions, bug/class fixes, and cosmetics additions and updates. Mentioned it in another thread, but every X.1.5 patch since Legion (when they first started doing such patches) have basically all the same type of content. We've gotten a small raid in the past, but considering how far behind Blizz has been for every Shadowlands patch including its launch, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first X.1.5 patch w/o a small raid.

It's been way too soon for any large effective change to occur at Blizz after the lawsuit announcement when it comes to the game and content release. These cosmetic changes and additions were probably being worked on well before the lawsuit announcement and were already likely planned for 9.1.5. The Island Expedition change is about the only one that might have been due to the regime shift, but it's a fairly low time investment (assuming nothing goes wrong) as well as being in line with what sort of changes you get in an X.1.5 patch.

Basically, all these cosmetic changes/updates and minor content adjustments were likely all part of the plan prior to the lawsuit. The current team is just keeping with the previous schedule because it's the smart thing to do in the short term, especially if your teams are already working on the planned content additions and updates. 9.2 is the patch to look out for potentially, definitely 9.3 if that patch does come. However, the real testament will be 10.0 and the new expansion, as the current team (despite leadership changes) still has to work within the confines of the current expansion.
    /s = 'sarcasm'. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Characters customizations ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MAKING MORE CONTENTS ALRIGHT! AWESOME HOLY SHIT!

Sick content. How about a new raid or a dungeon in 2021? No? Okay cya 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post

Hahhahahah
    When you don’t understand damage control

Looks awful. The nightborne barely changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    Looks bad. But ok.
    Did you expect actual WORK from blizzard? I can promise you ion is sitting there, lash in hand forcing what dregs remain to produce the absolute minimum
    Wrath baby and proud of it

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Did you expect actual WORK from blizzard? I can promise you ion is sitting there, lash in hand forcing what dregs remain to produce the absolute minimum
    Wait so is ion lashing them when they get to much work done?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofc Nightborne tattoos are still barely visable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    Sick content. How about a new raid or a dungeon in 2021? No? Okay cya 2022.
    Ever heard of Tazavesh, the veiled market? Maybe heard of Sanctum of domination? happened in June 2021. Okay, cya 2022.

if 9.2 happens in 6 months, that mean the next raid will be already in 2022, because raids always unlocks after 1-2 weeks after the patch, that mean the first week of jan/22 or so

Some ppl, i swear, just complain for the sake of complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Ofc Nightborne tattoos are still barely visable.
    in fact nightborne tattoos are very visible but it depends on the angle that your camera is facing, and imo its way better than the lightforged tattoos or DHs
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2021-08-24 at 05:02 AM.

This is the equivalent of someone bragging about AOTC and they parsed -- the whole raid..

This is by far some of the laziest "content" I've ever seen from Blizzard. Holy shit.

As much as I'm digging the tattoo options for the LF really hoping this isn't the extent of their "Break glass in case of emergency"

Well, that’s a good start, Nightborne needs lots of love to make them as good as the NPCs in Suramar.