What is up with the unbalance in factions in this game??

I cannot believe how unbalanced it is from population to gear ratio of Horde VS Alliance. It has been bad for a while, but I think this last expansion pretty much sealed the last nail in this games coffin. Incredible. Alliance queues is dead. Even looking for raid finder is dead. I would be very surprised if we see another expansion.

This game is done.

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    Alliance queues is dead.
    Cross faction grouping is the answer.

I would be very surprised if we see another expansion.

This game is done.
    We'll get a 10.0 expansion for sure. Dunno if we will get anything beyond that, though.

One thing is for sure: with the current leadership, there is no future for WoW.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-09-30 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot believe how unbalanced it is from population to gear ratio of Horde VS Alliance. It has been bad for a while, but I think this last expansion pretty much sealed the last nail in this games coffin. Incredible. Alliance queues is dead. Even looking for raid finder is dead. I would be very surprised if we see another expansion.

This game is done.
    Eh.. I guess you queue as DPS?

I have to wait for a whole of 5 mins for a dungeon (Normal, or heroic), I've max waited 7 mins for LFR and about 10 mins tops for BGs.

As well, "WoW is dead" threads are not really permitted.

Though, on a side note, would love to see cross-faction queues enabled. Does not have to be world content, just queuing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    We'll get a 10.0 expansion for sure. Dunno if we will get anything beyond that, though.

One thing is for sure: with the current leadership, there is no future for WoW.
    We'll get a 10.0, and most likely more.

It is not the current leadership's fault the game is as it is now, but the previous one, the one riddled with people that caused a majority of the bullshit drama we now go through. And just to spit the fans, and the company in the face, there's no excuses or anything, they just run off with their money, leaving the ones who love their game/job to fix the shit the previous people broke.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is not the current leadership's fault the game is as it is now, but the previous one
    I don't recall meager amounts of content replaced by miniscule amounts of content padded out with grinds happening under Ghostcrawler's or Tom Chilton's tenure. I don't recall the story going to embarassingly awful under Metzen's tenure. I don't recall the music going from amazing to forgettable under Russell Brower's tenure.

I'm seeing way longer queue times on both factions these days, though on Alliance it tends to be way worse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I don't recall meager amounts of content replaced by miniscule amounts of content padded out with grinds happening under Ghostcrawler's or Tom Chilton's tenure. I don't recall the story going to embarassingly awful under Metzen's tenure. I don't recall the music going from amazing to forgettable under Russell Brower's tenure.
    And you don't recall that there's been a new shift in leadership now, and the current leadership's orders are literally only what is in 9.1.5.

The bad, the good, and the shit that is being changed because of the previous group. And how much you like being nostalgic about previous leadership, it is many of the "old guard" that got caught in this bullshit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    And you don't recall that there's been a new shift in leadership now, and the current leadership's orders are literally only what is in 9.1.5.
    Ion HowMuchItCostUs is still game director, is he not? Danuser and friends are still shoving their shoddy fanfics down our throats, are they not? Have they brought Russell Brower or Jeremy Soule back to compose for the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead