Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    this is why badges should come back... you will get something useful 100% of the time from a boss kill and can save up for items that RNG just hates you on.
    Badges was such a good idea, and with the weekly raid quests, you had a reason to do other raid tiers as well.

So?

Rng is rng, regardless of loot system.

5+ Year Old Account
    I remember getting exactly 1 piece of loot from CN, and that was after 6 or so normal runs and 4 HC ones. Then I looked at the wonderful piece of #$&@ that is the weekly vault, and said "screw this".

Looks like little has changed in SoD lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    show where you can buy weapons in a screenshot or something, I'll wait
    Go turn trade chat on and you'll have an endless stream of boosting posts you can screenshot for yourself.
    Want a 236? Just buy some M+ 15 boosts
    246? Go buy a KSM package first
    252? Mythic raid funnel
    259? Nothing is off limits! Though you'll have to shell out some big cash for this one, you probably get a mount too!

But maybe the more important takeaway from my post: you can go spam some M+ without paying for it. You can just play the game. You could ask some rogue buddies to blast keys with you for a second chance at drops.
    You could PvP?
    Or you could complain that raid-logging doesn't get you everything your heart desires.
    Last edited by Spazzix; 2021-08-24 at 02:37 PM.
    SorryNotSorry

15+ Year Old Account
    The droprates since SL are just retarded.
    Up till Palace i was able to farm the gear-set with eaz.
    Last raids i havent even been able to completed them even with trades.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ok...lets see... 7nm and 7hc ner zhul kills...0 daggers drop...7nm and 4hc sylvanas kills...0 daggers drop...so overall 25 kills, 0 daggers drop, and ofc I am class who dual wield, so I need 2 drops...so comon blizz at least bring back bonus loot rolls since I dont give a fck about gv....
    Do some M+?
    I mean back in MoP our Rogue didnt get the Daggers in ToS normal and heroic, people are sometimes unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    7nm and 4hc sylvanas kills...0 daggers drop...
    Ofc, Sylvanas don't have dagggers, she's a hunter after all. She drops bows!
    However, on 27 May 1840, Paganini died from internal hemorrhaging before a priest could be summoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiats View Post
    Ofc, Sylvanas don't have dagggers, she's a hunter after all. She drops bows!
    Didn't you hear, everything is a hunter weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Classic loot worked the best. They changed it because they were lazy to deal with problems instead of proper fixing
    Good ol' 2 items for 40 people, have fun getting your weapon that way.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Just wish one-handed weapons worked like artifacts for those classes.. Just loot 1, get 2. It's such a pain to loot 2 good one-handed weapons, while two-handed just need to loot once, artifacts made it so much easier in that way. (Talking rogue or f-dk here, i understand that classes that use dagger/off-hand is a bit more difficult)

ya, been clearing normal hc and halfway throu mythic for 7weeks. and ive still only had 2 dropped domination slots... thats 2 and a half clears every reset...

Like, whats the expected time for someone who only raids normal mode to be able to socket their shards? My math with current "luck" lands at 35weeks if they fullclear normal from week1. and thats for 4 drops, with the last hopefully being the slot you can buy in korthia...
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Classic loot worked the best. They changed it because they were lazy to deal with problems instead of proper fixing
    Well BC did not change much in regards to loot and i am still waiting for stuff to drop i have never even seen^^

People just need to get a grip. It is RNG and always has been. Maybe you don't get your BiS. Maybe you do. Part of the deal.

A completly deterministic loot system would be the most boring shit ever.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Good ol' 2 items for 40 people, have fun getting your weapon that way.
    I played in early shadowland and in classic vanilla and tbc. I can tell you that if you have a guild and if you re consistent it is way easier to get gear in classic (both tbc and vanilla) than shadowland.

In Naxxramas it was 3+ loots per boss (except on afew bosses) and there were 15 bosses.

By the end of classic I was full bis and I m curre'tly full bis in tbc classic.

At this point they should just put BiS gear on the shop and give you an option to pay extra for a chance at titanforge as well. Then they can use the money they got from whaling in retail to give us Classic+.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    show where you can buy weapons in a screenshot or something, I'll wait
    if you really wanted to buy one, You could buy tokens for money, spend the gold on a carry run with the absolute minimum classes required to kill the bosses and the rest filled up with rogues who could trade the daggers. These runs exist, Stacked trade runs is a thing they are selling, and its not cheap.

No, i have never bought one and never will

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    At this point they should just put BiS gear on the shop and give you an option to pay extra for a chance at titanforge as well. Then they can use the money they got from whaling in retail to give us Classic+.
    new retail expansion you mean. There is no money for blizzard to be had in classic+ . Its only content patches they can't sell and the only thing they get back is some sub money. Retail expansions is several hundred millions in box sales alone

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I remember getting exactly 1 piece of loot from CN, and that was after 6 or so normal runs and 4 HC ones. Then I looked at the wonderful piece of #$&@ that is the weekly vault, and said "screw this".

Looks like little has changed in SoD lol.
    They buffed it a bit but it's still lacking from the drop rates they gave when they tried to sell personal loot as better then masterloot. Now that masterloot is dead they returned drops to masterloot levels but more annoying and tedious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen a single dst in 10 weeks, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    new retail expansion you mean. There is no money for blizzard to be had in classic+ . Its only content patches they can't sell and the only thing they get back is some sub money. Retail expansions is several hundred millions in box sales alone
    I'd buy Classic+ expansions if they didn't fuck it up.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Ive been pretty lucky, clearing only normal and some heroic, have all domination sockets gear, a heroic weapon, and our hunter got the normal mode bow last week. rng bruh. if it helps my spriest in tbc has only seen the dagger off of prince once and a mage won it who will get the next sword from gruul but to be fair the shits so easy a dps increase from a shadowpriest is so negligible there is no measurement for it.
    There's also nothing stopping Blizzard from resurrecting both Arthas and Archimonde and turning them into super saiyans so that they can fuse and fight Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzix View Post
    Go turn trade chat on and you'll have an endless stream of boosting posts you can screenshot for yourself.
    Want a 236? Just buy some M+ 15 boosts
    246? Go buy a KSM package first
    252? Mythic raid funnel
    259? Nothing is off limits! Though you'll have to shell out some big cash for this one, you probably get a mount too!
    When people say what Kehego said they mean directly. You cannot directly buy any gear or weapons. You can indirectly buy it via carries as you mentioned.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself