Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Nothing like having a governing body to babysit you...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-10-13 at 02:34 PM.

  2. #62
    Easy fix for this .. dont loot the corpses, the mail man will send you your loot and you can collect it at your leisure.

    I do this simply to not have assclowns annoy me for loot.

  3. #63
    I'll take "Solutions for problems that don't exist for 1000 Johnny".

    Simply ignoring the person who whispered you fixes this, and you can also go ahead and use the /ignore command in-game.

    Simple solution, but we know you just wanted to bash the game for whatever reason you thought off, hope you enjoyed it!

  4. #64
    SetVisible:false

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crix View Post
    It is the definition of having standards. Don't get me wrong I'm not against lfr... I think it would be better if it was a personal scenario with npcs as the few times I've entered it to farm renowned or transmog the people tend to be unpleasant.

    It is a very shallow and weak version of raiding. You can't pretend it isn't.
    No it is not. You are literally denigrating people for the content they play. Tht is sitting on your high horse looking down your nose at people. That is not having standards. Stop trying to spin elitist behavior.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No it is not. You are literally denigrating people for the content they play. Tht is sitting on your high horse looking down your nose at people. That is not having standards. Stop trying to spin elitist behavior.
    I'm not sure you grasp what having standards means...

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crix View Post
    I'm not sure you grasp what having standards means...
    I do grasp what standards means. Denigrating and insulting people for how they play the game does not = standards. You are trying to bury your elitism behind your buzzword of "standards". You are the one who doesn't grasp the word standard means.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I do grasp what standards means. Denigrating and insulting people for how they play the game does not = standards. You are trying to bury your elitism behind your buzzword of "standards". You are the one who doesn't grasp the word standard means.
    I've not insulted them I simply pointed out it's by far the worst experience you can have group wise in the game and the behavior reflects that.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crix View Post
    I've not insulted them I simply pointed out it's by far the worst experience you can have group wise in the game and the behavior reflects that.
    You did insult them as you referred to them as "beyond help". The onnly onesd beyond help are those that sit on their high horse and denigrate others for how they play. Period.

  10. #70
    We have to change things because you haven't learned that the word "no" can be a complete sentence?

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You did insult them as you referred to them as "beyond help". The onnly onesd beyond help are those that sit on their high horse and denigrate others for how they play. Period.
    People who solely do lfr are beyond help... they will react violently if offered it. That isn't an opinion simply fact.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crix View Post
    People who solely do lfr are beyond help... they will react violently if offered it. That isn't an opinion simply fact.
    No it is an opinion Period. Since all you are going to d0o is insult those that play LFR while trying to project your opinion as fact, we are done here. As I said, those that denigrate others for what they play are the ones who are beyond help.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No it is an opinion Period. Since all you are going to d0o is insult those that play LFR while trying to project your opinion as fact, we are done here. As I said, those that denigrate others for what they play are the ones who are beyond help.
    Right it's called having standards.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crix View Post
    Right it's called having standards.
    Probably have to bold the important part for you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Having standards is not a bad thing. Everyone has standards. You expecting everyone else to adhere to yours is when it becomes problematic.

  15. #75
    As someone who did only LFR when I was still subbed, this entire thread (including the point OP made because the constant whispers for loot from Legion onward indeed made me uncomfortable) is a fantastic demonstration of why the current state of WoW is really just the game getting what it deserves.

    Funny how FFXIV is roughly 90% queued LFD and LFR content yet it is a far smoother, more enjoyable and more rewarding experience, and there's virtually no one complaining that it should be taken out of the game or made into an irrelevant loot-less solo scenario.

    The WoW community is the one that's beyond help.

  16. #76
    Yeah, LFR loot should definitely not be visible to others. It sounds so obvious I have no idea why this hasn't been implemented for so many years. With personal loot especially, there's no need for others to see your drops

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Nothing like having a governing body to babysit you...
    Of course.

    That's what governing bodies are for. If you can make some people's live easier and more pleasant to live without any negative repercussions that's what you should do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rappy28 View Post
    As someone who did only LFR when I was still subbed, this entire thread (including the point OP made because the constant whispers for loot from Legion onward indeed made me uncomfortable) is a fantastic demonstration of why the current state of WoW is really just the game getting what it deserves.

    Funny how FFXIV is roughly 90% queued LFD and LFR content yet it is a far smoother, more enjoyable and more rewarding experience, and there's virtually no one complaining that it should be taken out of the game or made into an irrelevant loot-less solo scenario.

    The WoW community is the one that's beyond help.
    It is the community, but it's also the parent company. If someone said that shit that OP quoted to another person in FF14 they would probably get banned. In WoW they get muted for one day or nothing happens to them.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-10-19 at 12:33 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

    Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •