Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nothing like having a governing body to babysit you...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-10-13 at 02:34 PM.

Easy fix for this .. dont loot the corpses, the mail man will send you your loot and you can collect it at your leisure.

I do this simply to not have assclowns annoy me for loot.

I'll take "Solutions for problems that don't exist for 1000 Johnny".

Simply ignoring the person who whispered you fixes this, and you can also go ahead and use the /ignore command in-game.

Simple solution, but we know you just wanted to bash the game for whatever reason you thought off, hope you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crix View Post
    It is the definition of having standards. Don't get me wrong I'm not against lfr... I think it would be better if it was a personal scenario with npcs as the few times I've entered it to farm renowned or transmog the people tend to be unpleasant.

It is a very shallow and weak version of raiding. You can't pretend it isn't.
    No it is not. You are literally denigrating people for the content they play. Tht is sitting on your high horse looking down your nose at people. That is not having standards. Stop trying to spin elitist behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No it is not. You are literally denigrating people for the content they play. Tht is sitting on your high horse looking down your nose at people. That is not having standards. Stop trying to spin elitist behavior.
    I'm not sure you grasp what having standards means...

I'm not sure you grasp what having standards means...
    I do grasp what standards means. Denigrating and insulting people for how they play the game does not = standards. You are trying to bury your elitism behind your buzzword of "standards". You are the one who doesn't grasp the word standard means.

I do grasp what standards means. Denigrating and insulting people for how they play the game does not = standards. You are trying to bury your elitism behind your buzzword of "standards". You are the one who doesn't grasp the word standard means.
    I've not insulted them I simply pointed out it's by far the worst experience you can have group wise in the game and the behavior reflects that.

I've not insulted them I simply pointed out it's by far the worst experience you can have group wise in the game and the behavior reflects that.
    You did insult them as you referred to them as "beyond help". The onnly onesd beyond help are those that sit on their high horse and denigrate others for how they play. Period.

We have to change things because you haven't learned that the word "no" can be a complete sentence?

You did insult them as you referred to them as "beyond help". The onnly onesd beyond help are those that sit on their high horse and denigrate others for how they play. Period.
    People who solely do lfr are beyond help... they will react violently if offered it. That isn't an opinion simply fact.

People who solely do lfr are beyond help... they will react violently if offered it. That isn't an opinion simply fact.
    No it is an opinion Period. Since all you are going to d0o is insult those that play LFR while trying to project your opinion as fact, we are done here. As I said, those that denigrate others for what they play are the ones who are beyond help.

No it is an opinion Period. Since all you are going to d0o is insult those that play LFR while trying to project your opinion as fact, we are done here. As I said, those that denigrate others for what they play are the ones who are beyond help.
    Right it's called having standards.

Right it's called having standards.
    Probably have to bold the important part for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Having standards is not a bad thing. Everyone has standards. You expecting everyone else to adhere to yours is when it becomes problematic.

As someone who did only LFR when I was still subbed, this entire thread (including the point OP made because the constant whispers for loot from Legion onward indeed made me uncomfortable) is a fantastic demonstration of why the current state of WoW is really just the game getting what it deserves.

Funny how FFXIV is roughly 90% queued LFD and LFR content yet it is a far smoother, more enjoyable and more rewarding experience, and there's virtually no one complaining that it should be taken out of the game or made into an irrelevant loot-less solo scenario.

The WoW community is the one that's beyond help.

Yeah, LFR loot should definitely not be visible to others. It sounds so obvious I have no idea why this hasn't been implemented for so many years. With personal loot especially, there's no need for others to see your drops

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Nothing like having a governing body to babysit you...
    Of course.

That's what governing bodies are for. If you can make some people's live easier and more pleasant to live without any negative repercussions that's what you should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rappy28 View Post
    As someone who did only LFR when I was still subbed, this entire thread (including the point OP made because the constant whispers for loot from Legion onward indeed made me uncomfortable) is a fantastic demonstration of why the current state of WoW is really just the game getting what it deserves.

Funny how FFXIV is roughly 90% queued LFD and LFR content yet it is a far smoother, more enjoyable and more rewarding experience, and there's virtually no one complaining that it should be taken out of the game or made into an irrelevant loot-less solo scenario.

The WoW community is the one that's beyond help.
    It is the community, but it's also the parent company. If someone said that shit that OP quoted to another person in FF14 they would probably get banned. In WoW they get muted for one day or nothing happens to them.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-10-19 at 12:33 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only there were a function to ignore messages from players who are annoying you. They should really add that to the game.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyfists View Post
    God damn this game has become so Toxic.
    I'm...pretty certain that type of guy has always existed

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Easy fix for this .. dont loot the corpses, the mail man will send you your loot and you can collect it at your leisure.

I do this simply to not have assclowns annoy me for loot.
    Same lol The only time it gets tricky is Timewalking dungeons I think, because the bosses drop currency as well so I have to disable my autoloot/Hold Shift before looting (which doesn't always work).
    Last edited by Drusin; 2021-10-25 at 11:41 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

It is just best to ignore them. Anyone who runs lfr and cares about anything but collecting transmog or catching up with gems is already lost... leave the demons to their demons and move on. There is nothing else for you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I think your story is made up and noone talked to you like that.

Either way you can simply not loot bosses and your loot can be recovered by in game mail. Problem solved.
    It was obvious a long-winded way to say this last part to try and have some "sick burn"
    Cause I know blizzard cant handle their own harassment internally how the fuck are they going to handle players harassing other players

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Ignore or log off.
    Sounds like OP doesn't know how to log off.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!