Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I gotta say, that even if this is all fake... the amount of work it must have taken to arrange the assets used in all those pics is certainly impressive. I'd be thrilled if Silvermoon actually got updated and looked like that! It's really a shame that it's almost certainly bogus

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    As if reddit is a trustworthy source of leaks.
    Was thinking of putting a /s on that but figured it was obvious. Wrong again!

lol, it will end in 9.2 or 9.3. So like nearly everything other expansion then?
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzInsider53 View Post
    Blizz may or may not try to take this down, but this is 100% legit. Have contact with a couple of devs who revealed to me some interesting stuff, and even shared screenshots of some of the new zones. (More on that below)

- Shadowlands will end with 9.2 or 9.3. Blizz is still undecided, whatever they do patch 9.2 won’t be out this year, unless something drastic changes. Expect 9.1.5 this year tho.

- Blizz says Covid has led to a slow 9.1 release to some extent that’s true but more so they are lacking some resources for shadowlands as the team is also hard at work with 10.0 which may be one of the largest expansions yet (and it needs to be to regain people’s trust according to some of the devs). the management is shit tho and that affected the slow releases too.

- Shadowlands will end with us ultimately winning against the Jailer. Sylvanas will become the new Arbiter. Most of the story will be resolved.

10.0 NAME NOT FINALISED
    10.0 will have us return to Azeroth. It is a world revamp.
    - In our absence the Alliance under Turalyon has reclaimed many key locations such as Lordaeron, while the night elves have been rebuilding their forests. Mount Hyjal will become new NE capital. Forsaken are supposed to initially and lore wise have lordaeron but that changes during the expansion.

- There is supposed to be less systems, they’re not fully designed but there’s an idea of an artifact style progression, but that’s it from what I heard. Theyre reworking some of the systems we already have like timewalking and the way mythic + works

- Plot direction is uncertain. Gonna be a massive cosmic orgy. Some faction conflict but we are to expect A LOT of both Void and Light. Some demons and Titan keeper stuff too. One dev told me tho this is not BfA 2.0 faction stuff will be minor and probably relating to a couple of zones. The main narrative is supposed to be light and void. What does that entail tho idk

- talking to one model designer they send me what they specifically were working on (which wasnt a lot yet, I will show the stuff which I got shown below tho). I don’t have much more information apart from screenshots which some devs were willing to share and they’re below

Okay below are some screenshots of zones and some other random shit I got sent. A lot of it is WIP and unfinished stuff. The terrain especially in many areas hasn’t been touched yet and also the images below are not in any specific order so keep that in mind.

https: //imgur.com /a/LyV 83Rn

(Can’t post links so I added spaces. FEEL FREE TO REPOST THOUGH IF THIS GETS DELETED !!)
    I'm sorry but the link leads to pictures not from the Blizzard team.

https://polycount.com/discussion/188...ylized-weapons
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean god, how fucking lazy do you have to be to not even check whether the images show the same things.

"WIP Goldshire", except is just happens to look entirely different to the "Elywnn WIP" and both are images of the same exact location. (AND they are right next to one another)

-5/10.
    Next time try doing the bare minimum.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-08-24 at 09:22 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to sell screenshots from <SNIP> for a legit expansion leak. Bruh...
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-08-24 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Until I read it on reddit, call me incredulous.
    Come now, it at least as to come from 4chan first.

Man I was hyped. Going through the pictures I was like "This might be something". Then I saw the Dalaran before it landed picture.

It is from this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...the_third_war/

Damn Im dissappointed man, this was looking good. Most pictures seem to come from the project the OP in the reddit thread is working on
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    I got a leak too.

10.0 will sell 4M copys at launch.
    Would not be surprising if it's an Azeroth revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Those pics looks so bad ...
    So you're saying it might be real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How stifleingly generic.

But it's not a bunch of doomscroll content so you get a silver star for that.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Not sure what's more brain damaged.

Going out of your way to lie by scouring the internet to collect a bunch of private server and fan art pictures and write up a fake leak thread, writing down a blatantly lying post about it and submitting it. Entirely wasting your own time.

Or me by responding to said thread.

i heard the covid vaccine gives u a microchip and magnetizes you so that forks will stick to your forehead but yet somehow doesnt effect the microchips. the same person who told me these FACTS clearly posted this thread.

The only thing that is 200% legit, and IS proven for sure, is that they are a bunch of ass grabbing perverts that is only hoping this will all go away so that they can go back to being the #1 king of MMO's.

Other then that, nothing else can be proven.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Leaks will never lead this way btw guys.
    No one is ever going to admit that they got this information directly from a Blizzard representative, because that would cause a LOT of issues for the company and its employees.
    You would be risking a few jobs and a lawsuit.

Real leaks are those with very little information and something actually worth leaking.

They happen very seldom, but they have existed.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by BlizzInsider53 View Post
    Blizz may or may not try to take this down, but this is 100% legit. Have contact with a couple of devs who revealed to me some interesting stuff, and even shared screenshots of some of the new zones. (More on that below)

- Shadowlands will end with 9.2 or 9.3. Blizz is still undecided, whatever they do patch 9.2 won’t be out this year, unless something drastic changes. Expect 9.1.5 this year tho.

- Blizz says Covid has led to a slow 9.1 release to some extent that’s true but more so they are lacking some resources for shadowlands as the team is also hard at work with 10.0 which may be one of the largest expansions yet (and it needs to be to regain people’s trust according to some of the devs). the management is shit tho and that affected the slow releases too.

- Shadowlands will end with us ultimately winning against the Jailer. Sylvanas will become the new Arbiter. Most of the story will be resolved.

10.0 NAME NOT FINALISED
    10.0 will have us return to Azeroth. It is a world revamp.
    - In our absence the Alliance under Turalyon has reclaimed many key locations such as Lordaeron, while the night elves have been rebuilding their forests. Mount Hyjal will become new NE capital. Forsaken are supposed to initially and lore wise have lordaeron but that changes during the expansion.

- There is supposed to be less systems, they’re not fully designed but there’s an idea of an artifact style progression, but that’s it from what I heard. Theyre reworking some of the systems we already have like timewalking and the way mythic + works

- Plot direction is uncertain. Gonna be a massive cosmic orgy. Some faction conflict but we are to expect A LOT of both Void and Light. Some demons and Titan keeper stuff too. One dev told me tho this is not BfA 2.0 faction stuff will be minor and probably relating to a couple of zones. The main narrative is supposed to be light and void. What does that entail tho idk

- talking to one model designer they send me what they specifically were working on (which wasnt a lot yet, I will show the stuff which I got shown below tho). I don’t have much more information apart from screenshots which some devs were willing to share and they’re below

Okay below are some screenshots of zones and some other random shit I got sent. A lot of it is WIP and unfinished stuff. The terrain especially in many areas hasn’t been touched yet and also the images below are not in any specific order so keep that in mind.

https: //imgur.com /a/LyV 83Rn

(Can’t post links so I added spaces. FEEL FREE TO REPOST THOUGH IF THIS GETS DELETED !!)
    Alright just gonna say it back to you, point for point, in order to make sure I'm understanding correctly:

-Shadowlands will end with 9.2 or it won't

-Bad management of a product would be a contributing factor to that products timeline and release schedule

-Jailer Sylvanas Also story points get resolved at the end of a story but not all of them—only some. SIT DOWN AND DON'T COME TO BLIZZCON TELLING US
    WE SAID WE'D RESOLVE ***ALL*** OF THEM!

No name yet ?!?!?! figures they'd leave the most important part for last

-Turalyon uses his time machine to go back to BfA pre patch and fight the Battle for Lordaeron again. (And you all said nobody would want BfA classic servers PFFF)

-There are some top-secret, cutting edge, groundbreaking systems coming. They will involve things we've never seen before. Probably an "artifact"-like system where we fill in little bubbles on a talent page on a weapon on a soulbind on something new and...groundbreaking (did we already say groundbreaking?)
    Also, no plans from the team to break timewalking and M+. They will continue to function. For now...

-Plot is fairly solidified, as it must be this far into development, and has just a few key things to focus on: a smidge (but definitely not anywhere near a "pinch") of faction conflict, with light and void for the main course, also demons as an appetizer, also titans cause they are flippin' sweet, also though the smidge of faction conflict is just a few zones because if it were every zone that would be more than a smidge?! go figure, oh also though that light and void though yeah. But ultimately who really knows? Double rainbow tho idk.

-The model design team is incredibly lazy. Despite the fact that there are tremendous resources in this make-or-break xpac, this designer is just loafing about not working on much yet.

screenshots: while most of the devs are busy working on raids, new systems, class balance, pvp, and other large areas that are critical for the game's success, one dev is working on a sword. It's a 1h sword and it's gonna be SWEET!
    SorryNotSorry

You went through all that effort, i want to make fun of you... but i cant... It's just that sad.

Yo this shit is legit roll on 10.0 baby can’t wait to equip my amazing artifact and ride Turalyon’s back

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    By this time, major elements of the next release will have been figured out. At least troll with more details. Too much hand waving generics in this one.

Troll Effort - 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Leaks will never lead this way btw guys.
    No one is ever going to admit that they got this information directly from a Blizzard representative, because that would cause a LOT of issues for the company and its employees.
    You would be risking a few jobs and a lawsuit.

Real leaks are those with very little information and something actually worth leaking.

They happen very seldom, but they have existed.
    Haven't the real leaks been very vague and only showed up like a month or so before Blizzcon?