Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mod Note: I've deleted the link to the pics which are not what they are claimed to be. Y'all can deal with the rest of the post as you would any other leak that starts off with false 'proof'. And please, NO DISCUSSION OR NAMING OF PRIVATE SERVERS!! - ML

So you are just encouraging people to pile up and shit all over a clearly false "leak" with no basis of actual discussion as all discussion points in the OP are points currently being discussed in another on-going thread and the other discussion point is the fact all his information was from a private server... which you don't want discussion of.

And this thread remains open.

Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Those pics looks so bad ...
    The Stromgarde pic didn't actually look much worse than what they did in BfA. Just low effort recycling of WoD assets.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

I've seen some low effort leaks on this forum, but man...this might take the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    So you are just encouraging people to pile up and shit all over a clearly false "leak" with no basis of actual discussion as all discussion points in the OP are points currently being discussed in another on-going thread and the other discussion point is the fact all his information was from a private server... which you don't want discussion of.

And this thread remains open.

Ok.
    As long as it doesn't break forum rules, discussion on fake leaks is really up to the forumers to decide whether it's worth discussing or not. Is it really the mods job to police topics that aren't breaking the forum rules? Fake or otherwise?

I mean, can they even police 'fake' topics? How could anyone prove something is or isn't fake if it hasn't happened yet, and are we all just going to pre-emptively shut down any topic that claims to be real for the sake of it?

Quote Originally Posted by BlizzInsider53 View Post
    Blizz may or may not try to take this down, but this is 100% legit. Have contact with a couple of devs who revealed to me some interesting stuff, and even shared screenshots of some of the new zones. (More on that below)

- Shadowlands will end with 9.2 or 9.3. Blizz is still undecided, whatever they do patch 9.2 won’t be out this year, unless something drastic changes. Expect 9.1.5 this year tho.

- Blizz says Covid has led to a slow 9.1 release to some extent that’s true but more so they are lacking some resources for shadowlands as the team is also hard at work with 10.0 which may be one of the largest expansions yet (and it needs to be to regain people’s trust according to some of the devs). the management is shit tho and that affected the slow releases too.

- Shadowlands will end with us ultimately winning against the Jailer. Sylvanas will become the new Arbiter. Most of the story will be resolved.

10.0 NAME NOT FINALISED
    10.0 will have us return to Azeroth. It is a world revamp.
    - In our absence the Alliance under Turalyon has reclaimed many key locations such as Lordaeron, while the night elves have been rebuilding their forests. Mount Hyjal will become new NE capital. Forsaken are supposed to initially and lore wise have lordaeron but that changes during the expansion.

- There is supposed to be less systems, they’re not fully designed but there’s an idea of an artifact style progression, but that’s it from what I heard. Theyre reworking some of the systems we already have like timewalking and the way mythic + works

- Plot direction is uncertain. Gonna be a massive cosmic orgy. Some faction conflict but we are to expect A LOT of both Void and Light. Some demons and Titan keeper stuff too. One dev told me tho this is not BfA 2.0 faction stuff will be minor and probably relating to a couple of zones. The main narrative is supposed to be light and void. What does that entail tho idk

- talking to one model designer they send me what they specifically were working on (which wasnt a lot yet, I will show the stuff which I got shown below tho). I don’t have much more information apart from screenshots which some devs were willing to share and they’re below

Okay below are some screenshots of zones and some other random shit I got sent. A lot of it is WIP and unfinished stuff. The terrain especially in many areas hasn’t been touched yet and also the images below are not in any specific order so keep that in mind.

<image link deleted as not what it's claimed to be> ML

(Can’t post links so I added spaces. FEEL FREE TO REPOST THOUGH IF THIS GETS DELETED !!)

Mod Note: I've deleted the link to the pics which are not what they are claimed to be. Y'all can deal with the rest of the post as you would any other leak that starts off with false 'proof'. And please, NO DISCUSSION OR NAMING OF PRIVATE SERVERS!! - ML
    i tell you the 2 things, you did wrong, to sound trustworthy:

1)
    you perfectly adapted everything all ppls in all threads expect or want/complain, without anything additional. this makes it sound VERY constructed.

2)
    you describe an expected xpac (void vs light). Blizzard NEVER did that in the past. All straight „obvious“ expected xpac leaks were horrible false. ppl expected obvious xyz —> timetraveling warlord orcs. ppl expected obvious xyz —> BfA. and so on. Blizz never did the expected thing. (maybe just Legion)

in short: you need to try harder. if you wanna do good „leaking“ always add something surprising/non-expecting or noone will buy your leak.

better luck next time

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the source of this is not from official servers and we don't allow discussion of private servers here (nor do they have any bearing on live servers and their updates), I am locking this.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |