Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Literally don't care. The virtue-signalers have already quit, the rest of us are just here for the games.

Fire the bad people. Pay the fines. Keep making games.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    I want to see them burn, going down or even shut down. I hate this company for what they did to people and the game.
    At this point, its a forgone conclusion they'll be shutdown. I wouldn't be surprised to see over the course of the next several weeks many of their in progress games be cancelled and current games be taken offline. CoD, Hearthstone, WoW, etc. I just don't see how Activision can recover from this lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Veya30 View Post
    At this point, its a forgone conclusion they'll be shutdown. I wouldn't be surprised to see over the course of the next several weeks many of their in progress games be cancelled and current games be taken offline. CoD, Hearthstone, WoW, etc. I just don't see how Activision can recover from this lawsuit.
    There is a 0% chance this is going to happen.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    Literally don't care. The virtue-signalers have already quit, the rest of us are just here for the games.

Fire the bad people. Pay the fines. Keep making games.
    Looking back at the last 5-8 years, do you have faith in Blizzard making games worth playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Looking back at the last 5-8 years, do you have faith in Blizzard making games worth playing?
    this insistence of retuning to the norm when the norm has been so sub par for years now is really weird to me. like not only is Blizzard full of sex pests but they make mediocre crap on top of it. it just loops back around to the sort of entitlement that actively wants to ignore the mistreatment of the people making these games because it might distract from them making more games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    There is a 0% chance this is going to happen.
    I hope you're right. I have a lot of in game friends in WoW and other Blizzard games that I would hate to lose. I was hoping they would just pay the settlement and change the corporate culture, but then I see this today and I just don't see how they recover from this extra added part of the lawsuit.

This isn’t enron or a company that has been unprofitable for years with zero valued IP. Worse that’ll happen is a delay of 10.0 to early 2023 with it ending on patch 10.2 (cause they were behind schedule).

As for the other games, they’ll continue to deny the public failure of WC3R; starcraft IP; HotS; and people will continue to wait out for D4 (while burying head in sand for Diablo immoral err Immortal).

Post wrath classic launch, only certainty is blizzard doing seasonal refreshes of WoW with more cash shop and maybe BMAH implementation plus tokens.

And for HS and OW1+2 well those are bit more uncertain.

Genuine toss up on

Sick of hearing about this

10+ Year Old Account
    KEKW...

That's some grand delusion there, it's almost brilliant.

That's not going to happen. Activision/Blizzard will be fine. Lessons will be learned, money will change hands, life will go on as normal.

Don't see Ubitsoft, Riot, Square-enix shutting down. Just here to play games man

When ever I see the word diverse I wonder if it’s not meaning being racist toward white males in these woke years.

Growing female leadership positions… sounds very sexist toward males when a position now is being based on having a dick or not. What happens with the 90s idea of do your best and make sure your the best in the field and you will earn your position not matter what gender or race….. but it’s like the USA is more racist and sexist in 2021 then back in the 90s.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2021-08-25 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Certainly a better story than 9.1.
    that's true. this is sad

15+ Year Old Account
    What a drama queen.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    "We took appropriate steps to preserve information relevant to the DFEH investigation."
    Means they destroyed evidence but will get away with it by claiming they felt the evidence was irrelevant to the investigation.
    They better make sure they've covered absolutely every trail. Any email or witness that testifies that they were told to eliminate certain documents that were questioned by anyone will mean Activision-Blizzard will be nailed hard. That is one of the more dangerous games to play...

Shredding the evidence lol. This is turning into a soap opera.

I have no doubt Ion made women uncomfortable in the office, but I imagine it's less with advances and more with the fact he sometimes forgets to close both sets of eyelids blinking during conversation.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Makes for wonderful filler while we have no new content for almost another year on retail.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    You’ll get more virtue signaling from Youtube content creators. At this rate, the only one that’ll be making WoW content on Youtube will be Soulbreezy; I think even Bellular might finally go full time into FF14.

The lawsuit is getting more patches than WoW