Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Let's hijack this thread. This is now a discussion about what Chicken Drummer actually is. My first guess? Someone is trying to program an A.I. to showcase the worst humanity has to offer and the easier way is to teach it what posters on a World of Warcraft fan forum are like.
    I was thinking maybe it's a data harvesting bot. The real question either way is why MMO Champ lets him continue and doesn't ban him.

Added:
    Beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I think someone has gone into it before. It's more likely someone building up answers for security questions by sampling them from large groups of people in the form of asking it in an innocuous way. Then they'll feed those answers to an AI that will churn through it and be used to hack into accounts.
    Cause yea if you haven't noticed, most of these questions are security questions he'll ask.
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2021-09-04 at 02:49 AM.

I mentioned it a few days ago, but I want to hammer this point home......

You get this guy:

...to be in a DCU movie...which do you choose:

A.

or

B.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I can't really think of a good Lois Lane. Amy Fischer's Lois in the Snyderverse is okay, I guess. The problem with the Lois in Smallville is that she shows up so late in the series and you're used to Clark and Lana that she just seems like an obstruction and forced onto Clark. I can't even remember the actress's name who played Lois in the Routh/Spacey Superman. Teri Hatcher was always the best Lois for me.

I don't really see the difference between Cain and Routh, tbh. The thing with Lois and Clark was that it was......super cheesy. The writing, the plotlines, the acting, all super cheese. Routh's Superman was much more serious and brooding, and then the Snyderverse kicked that up to 11.
    Do you mean Amy Adams for the Snyderverse Lois Lane? Or were you referring to something else.

As for Routh's Superman Returns... I didn't feel it was dark or brooding at all. Man of Steel with Henry Cavil absolutely was, but Routh's version was much, MUCH lighter. It evoked a very Reeves-esque feel about it (which was really the point, since it was intended to be that specific Superman). There was a lot of camp in it, between Kevin Spacey's Lex Luthor and Parker Posey's throwback to a Miss Teschmacher-like character (yes, I know that wasn't who she was playing... but it was played in a similar vein).

I think that's what I appreciated about Brandon Routh's portrayal. He played Superman and Clark Kent the exact same way that Christopher Reeves did. Kent had a very different, albiet nerdy, personality to Superman's stoic characterization. With Dean Cain it was just... Dean Cain and Dean Cain.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I mentioned it a few days ago, but I want to hammer this point home......

You get this guy:

...to be in a DCU movie...which do you choose:

A.

or

B.
    I've gotta disagree, primarily because even as an avid comic reader, I had no fucking idea who the second guy was, I had to reverse image search him. Why would you take a big name like Jason Momoa, still riding his high from GoT, and put him in the role of some no-name jerkoff like Lobo? Momoa played a fantastic aggressive Aquaman, though he wasn't big on the conservation aspect of the character.
    Last edited by Stickiler; 2021-09-04 at 07:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

I won't be happy with the Joker unless they somehow use Mark Hamill's voice and nail Batman's character. Maybe a professional wrestler would be cool as Batman since they can fake a cool fight and they're swole.