RANT:Competitive PVE is Dumb

Yeah I'm a new player started on WOD.

First thing I found strange: dps bars, I'm like wtf? just kill the boss bro!!get some gear let's go!!! Oh boy.....

Then came Legion, started raiding, learning the game.. clear heroic cool, get invited to try mythic, clear mythic emerald nightmare ok cool kinda hard but we did it (kek).
    So my first rage quit, my guild disband and I have to pug heroic gul'dan, have decent gear doing fine on the fight but.... Yo you feral? sorry bro we need balance.Came back whem Tomb of Sargeras release and I a warcraft III fanboy have to come back and see it.

Somehow the guild that disband came back and we go going for normal and heroic, to disband again, then got invited to the best guild on the server to try out for desolate host mythic, I'm like wtf??? LET'S FUCKING GO BOYS.You know raiding mythic no much experience in raiding but somehow doing good, and we actually go to progress on MYTHIC FALLEN AVATAR OF SARGERAS.

My friends let me tell you about my most miserable experience on this game progressing on this boss got me to question my existence:Why i'm doing this? Yeah I raid for gear... Why this need to be so hard? Its not fun have to stop dps every 20 seconds to dodge shit and soak shit cmon.... worst worst shit I have in the game.Somehow we killed on the last week before argus patch, not even pulled kill jaeden kek.

Them on the Argus patch was doing kinda fine, mythic+ rating system started to spread like a plague, yo I'm one who just did one +15 a week to get the chest for gear, I liked mythic+ but for mostly I do for gear only, and because of that I had low score and playing feral druid was hard to get into groups to the point that I was raid login only.Then I got bench and decided to quit the game, cant play the spec I like I quit fuck it.

I came back recently, 9.1 doing nothing so decide to play this shit again, lets fucking parse.And shit just got worse from Legion, Jesus christ mythic+ rating now is offical.... my god fucking kill me.Now looks like Raid/dungeon are developed for professional pve player I'm like what a fuck.

Of course, right is cool to watch THE motherfucking race to world first, that beatiful coordanation, huge dps, the nerd screams on the kill...COOL TO WATCH!!! FUCKING DONT DESING THE GAME AROUND THAT, MOTHERFUCKER BLIZZARD IS A FUCKING DISGRACE TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE THIS I'M JUST A PLAYER I DONT WANNA TO FUCKING READ A BOOK TO PLAY THIS SHIT.Now man you get it to a fucking dungeon my god.... YOU CANT PULL MORE THEM 5????????????? WHAT A FUCK IS THIS SHIT? I USED TO PULL THE WHOLE DUNGEON AND STACK ON BOSS AND AOE EVERYTHING TO SWAG A HEROIC I CANT DO IT ANYMORE??? WHY? BECAUSE FUCKING MDI FUCK YOU DUDE I RAID MYTHIC TO GET GEAR TO PLAY IN PEACE TO GET GROUPS EASLY AND TO FLEXX ON HEROIC DUNGEON PULL THE WHOLE DUNGEON AND AOE THE FUCK OUT OF IT TO INSPIRE THE NOOB WHO IS WATCHING TO GO RAID MYTHIC GEAR UP AND DO THE SAME.

Honestly, I think the game is too hard.... that kind of struggle to get gear to play in peace. Game don't atract new people and for some reason if a new player come in, hes gonna have a hard time... I mean I just came back recently, and doing a mythic+ 15 of course, I'm playing balance druid (not enjoyng) now because you know feral gets dicks from the company, I'm looking into my fucking bars mananing eclipse and shit and out of nowhere I got laser in my mouth and of instant die, I'm like why?? why man?? a least have a warning or some shit so I can STOP CASTING AND 2 SIDE STEPS, yes I'm bad bad I know..

I think gear should cap on heroic, mythic should be for ultimate seasonal prestige transmogs, mounts titles toys etc; so you can look on someone having that and you say:wow that motherfucker is a baller, like we did when mage tower release, and thinking on it why that shit was so fun? because was a dificult individual vanity minigame, you where not force to do it, and the rewards where a seasonal vanity item that you could flex on it al least on the start off the patch.Also 20 PEOPLE?SERIOUSLY 20 FUCKING PEOPLE IS TOO MUCH 1 SIDE STEP AND RAID WIPE NO PLEASE, 12/13 maximum on mythic.Like bro just came into the game going to fucking korthia mimic gingi just moonfire stack the mobs sunfire starfall and gets his loot for his dailies, bruh go fucking do that on 190 ilvl kekekek you gonna get gangbang by the mobs, that why you raid for gear that you can play the game in peace.

TLDR; TURN DOWN GAME DIFFICULTY

10+ Year Old Account
    I read all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    I read all that.
    I tried, but couldn't manage it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Play another game, lol
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I tried, but couldn't manage it.
    yeah it was a painful read

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinqed View Post
    Yeah I'm a new player started on WOD.

Honestly, I think the game is too hard.... that kind of struggle to get gear to play in peace. Game don't atract new people and for some reason if a new player come in, hes gonna have a hard time... I mean I just came back recently, and doing a mythic+ 15 of course, I'm playing balance druid (not enjoyng) now because you know feral gets dicks from the company, I'm looking into my fucking bars mananing eclipse and shit and out of nowhere I got laser in my mouth and of instant die, I'm like why?? why man?? a least have a warning or some shit so I can STOP CASTING AND 2 SIDE STEPS, yes I'm bad bad I know..

TLDR; TURN DOWN GAME DIFFICULTY
    it's called DBM, get it and you might not fail to mechanics where all you have to do is move

Do you think I did mythic avatar without addon? I was trying to give a exemple, think of newbies come into the game, thoses things happen people leave the group key depletes and there you go Nice GAME you have here.

Don't play another game, just keep on hating the dog eat dog people until they lose. Jk, let's be friends and leave competition to PVP.

You don't raid for gear, you raid for the experience of defeating the difficult content, that's your first mistake.

Why would anybody raid for gear? In fact it's the complete opposite, you get gear so you can do the hardest content in the game. Why do you need gear after you have defeated the content? For what purpose? You want easy gear from raids so you can go do world quests faster?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You don't raid for gear, you raid for the experience of defeating the difficult content, that's your first mistake.

Why would anybody raid for gear? In fact it's the complete opposite, you get gear so you can do the hardest content in the game. Why do you need gear after you have defeated the content? For what purpose? You want easy gear from raids so you can go do world quests faster?
    Probably because its an rpg and getting better gear is the primary way of character growth.

That said, op, wow isn't for you. Play something else

10+ Year Old Account
    As the title says, this is a rant, not really anything to discuss.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)