Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Just you wait, people will get banned if they do that.
    Didn't they perma-ban people for calling Doomfist "African American"?

This is so stupid I can’t even… sjw needs to be canceled.

Hopefully McCree decides to go transgender too with her/them new name! I love diversity and inclusion and there should be more of it.

what clownshow hahahaha

They could seriously make an arc where Mcree becomes trans to explain a name chnage. It would get Blizz a round of applause.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    So what about that cinematic where McCree is featured and mentioned like 30 times? Will they remake that cinematic and delete all those lines of dialogue ala the removed "bitch" line from Silverpine Forest?
    I wonder how they will rename him in (my) print medias and safed highlightvideos

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It's shilling to not want to immortalize someone who is either a) a predator themselves or b) stood by and let a predator do their thing? If my favorite character was directly named after such a person I'd be fine with it being changed. I'd encourage the company to change it. At this point we know that he was fired. That didn't just happen for no reason. It's not a Blizzard issue, it's a stop defending creeps issue. Plus just a week ago people were calling for Afrasiabi to be removed from WoW, but now McCree is a problem? lol.

You'd lose that bet because I didn't know anything about the Kael'thas thing until people on this forum cried about the changed voice actor.
    The fact that you are saying people who were upset at someone being cancelled over blatant LIES "crying" proves I did NOT lose that bet you weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    They could seriously make an arc where Mcree becomes trans to explain a name chnage. It would get Blizz a round of applause.
    Thats brilliant.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    The fact that you are saying people who were upset at someone being cancelled over blatant LIES "crying" proves I did NOT lose that bet you weirdo.
    Your bet was "I bet you called the voice actor for Kael'thas a predator too." - Given that I didn't even know about it until after you'd lose that bet.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by rokpanda View Post
    your bet was "i bet you called the voice actor for kael'thas a predator too." - given that i didn't even know about it until after you'd lose that bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokpanda View Post
    i'm amazed at how many people are going to bat for a guy that's potentially a sleazeball
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

.Blizzard had previously planned to launch a new narrative arc in Overwatch in September
    Buuuuuullshiiiiit

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Buuuuuullshiiiiit
    100% an excuse to pretend they had content ready but "Oh no..we HAVE to delay it now..sorry!"

ITT: Privileged ass white men complaining that radical justice is being made in regards to a serial sexual harasser

Are they going to rename Mac'Aree in WoW as well? Cause that's named after Jesse too

Blizzard seems to prefer changing game content instead of changing their actual behaviour. I'd prefer the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Was McCree ever involved in the harrasments? I actually dont know
    Yes, he was one of the members in the "Cosby Suite" picture. If he actually did any harassment or not is irrelevant, at the very least he allowed it to happen and allowed the cover up to continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

The amount of chucklefucks in this thread concluding he is a sex offender when theres 0 evidence that he did anything other then know someone who was is disgusting.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's just a name but people so desperately wanted it changed so now you have to wait for new content to be released.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Next up: Someone at Blizzard was born in 1976, so Soldier 76 is right out.
    Do you not see the difference to a character named for someone tied to a problematic issue ... and a character whose name is a reference to 1776?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    The amount of chucklefucks in this thread concluding he is a sex offender when theres 0 evidence that he did anything other then know someone who was is disgusting.
    It really doesn't matter. His name is connected to the Cosby Suite, whether he is guilty of being a sex offender is not really that relevant.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

its only virtue signaling if they only did this. they are cleaning house right now. they have taken action. this is just an after thought