Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    And yet, EU fanboys scream "WEH NA GETS A HEADSTART!"

that headstart is all but gone by the time the NA guilds hit the untested Walls and Blizz rolls out the fixes to all regions at the same time. Your EU guilds walk in and can learn the fights just like the NA guilds can, minus downtime because the boss was bugged and un-progressible for 5 hours.

Open new raids at the same time worldwide. The tech is there, the support from Blizzard can be there too,
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

that headstart is all but gone by the time the NA guilds hit the untested Walls and Blizz rolls out the fixes to all regions at the same time. Your EU guilds walk in and can learn the fights just like the NA guilds can, minus downtime because the boss was bugged and un-progressible for 5 hours.

Open new raids at the same time worldwide. The tech is there, the support from Blizzard can be there too,
    Except the "tech" obviously isn't there and even if there were a universal release time for the raid all the same people are currently whining about the "NA headstart" would instead start whining about "bad sleep schedules." It's not a problem that needs to be fixed.
    New BiS for 9.1!

[ twitch ][ Retired Semi-retired as of 2018 ] [ The Official MMO-Champion Bingo Card. ] [ WoW's Community in 2021, illustrated ]
    [ That time I predicted the future...twice. ] [ For a good time, try to differentiate a majority of serious posts here from posts on /r/wowcirclejerk ]

Not wrong.

But some first kills of early bosses with creative game mechanics gets hotfixed while EU is still pre-patch and EU guilds need to propperly kill those Oopsy Daisy early boss kills from US guilds.

Its clearly not allways a time gain, when US guilds cheese the fight for a quick progression jump in the first week.
    hidden information WoWArmory | Raider.IO | WoWProg | logs Logs1 | Logs2 | Logs3

Which region should be the region that starts the WF race at 3 AM ( local to them)???

The headstart day 1 doesn't matter, What can swing is the 1 day earlier reset. If you're at a gear check point (like Sylvanas was looking to be) getting the reset and extra gear a day ahead can make or break it.

this was never the problem my dude, its after the first reset (or if we get another emerald nightmare)