Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ...
11
51
59
60
61
  1. #1201
    The Undying cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    33,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Oregon the winningest pac12 team in the last 30 years, followed by Utah at 2, USC at 3, Washington at 4.

    Congrats cubby
    Thanks.

    Oregon has taken over as the powerhouse for the Pac-12 and has really come into their own in this generation.

    I hope Lanning can keep that going. I can't believe this whole circus worked out that Lanning's opening game is against Georgia.

    - - - Updated - - -

    That's pretty awesome about Utah and their win record. How are they measuring that for Utah since they only [relatively] recently joined the Pac-12?

  2. #1202
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,641
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That's pretty awesome about Utah and their win record. How are they measuring that for Utah since they only [relatively] recently joined the Pac-12?
    86 wins in 11 years

    Oregon has 103, USC 87, Washington 85, UCLA 81, ASU 77 if my quick counting is accurate.
    /s

  3. #1203
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,899
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Thanks.

    Oregon has taken over as the powerhouse for the Pac-12 and has really come into their own in this generation.

    I hope Lanning can keep that going. I can't believe this whole circus worked out that Lanning's opening game is against Georgia.

    - - - Updated - - -

    That's pretty awesome about Utah and their win record. How are they measuring that for Utah since they only [relatively] recently joined the Pac-12?
    It's just wins since like 92.

    If you want conference wins since the PAC expanded to 12, Utah leads with 59.
    Oregon has 54.

  4. #1204
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,899
    Total wins for current pac12 teams since 77 (woah, middle of Utah's dark age)
    1. USC 360
    2. Washington 334
    3. Oregon 333
    4. Utah 324
    5. ASU 308
    6. UCLA 306
    7. Stanford 278
    8. Arizona 267
    9. Colorado 263
    10. WSU 246
    11. Cal 242
    11. OSU 191

  5. #1205
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,641
    Looks like Harbaugh is staying put despite his Vikings interview, someone might be relieved.
    /s

  6. #1206
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    26,585
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Looks like Harbaugh is staying put despite his Vikings interview, someone might be relieved.
    Well yes, but maybe no.

    Harbaugh seems actively wanting out and back to the NFL. Not sure if I wouldn;t have rather wanted him to just go now, instead of not having his heart fully in it at Michigan and still bolting next year. Or the year after. Or the year after.

    Time will tell how this ends, but I suspect I'll look back on this offseason and feel that I'd rather have had Harbaugh go out on top and with everyone feeling good, then whatever is about to unfold.

  7. #1207
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    26,585
    Harbaugh ended up signing a new deal, as expected. 5 Years. The Buy-Out will tell us how serious both sides are and if this is a hard commmitment for 5 years or if it's not worth the paper it's written on beyond this season.

  8. #1208
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,641
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Harbaugh ended up signing a new deal, as expected. 5 Years. The Buy-Out will tell us how serious both sides are and if this is a hard commmitment for 5 years or if it's not worth the paper it's written on beyond this season.
    There's more details now, buyout starts at $3mil and goes down by $750k each year after that.
    /s

  9. #1209
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    26,585
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    There's more details now, buyout starts at $3mil and goes down by $750k each year after that.
    Yeah, so he's basically gone already. lol

  10. #1210
    The Undying cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    33,086
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, so he's basically gone already. lol
    So is he basically just waiting for an NFL head coach position to open up?

  11. #1211
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    26,585
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So is he basically just waiting for an NFL head coach position to open up?
    He'll be here for the season. But after the season we will see the same song and dance as this year. Cozying up to NFL teams and going on interviews.


    Which just means to me that his heart isn't in it at Michigan anymore and we'll probably see Bad Jim again who was so thoroughly banished last year.

    Just sucks.


    On the flipside though. No one had any idea that the Michigan job would be open after Jim was killing it last year, but now everyone is on notice that the job could open up at any time. That means we'll at least have a better field of coaches to pull from for the next HC then we would have had this year.

  12. #1212
    Jim staying in Michigan is the best thing for the Big Ten. He won't repeat his success.

  13. #1213
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,899
    Predictions for 2022 conference champions?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •