Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
... LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Nah, Machismo ain't racist. He hates all poor people equally.
    Now that's a good way to end this thread. Neat and tidy.

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Doesn't matter how many times you type a lie because it's still a lie every time.

    It's a lie because you are also saying is you're fine if Little Jimmy doesn't get a free lunch.

    Which means you don't think ALL kids should get a free lunch.
    Things can be fine even though they aren't ideal. More news at 11.

    It's like saying... "The US should have withdrawn from Afghanistan in May. Withdrawing in August is fine." And you're making up some bullshit like "So you think the troops that died deserved it because they didn't withdraw when they should have?!?!" Like.... no... both original statements can be true at the same time (gasp!).

    All kids should get free lunch.

    It's fine if only impoverished kids get free lunch.

    I don't know how I can break it down even more for you.

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I don't know how I can break it down even more for you.
    Break it down all you want.

    At best, we have different definitions as to what "fine" means.

    I don't think it's "fine" that Little Timmy doesn't get lunch when theres a system in place that could get him that lunch.

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Wow can you add much more hyperbole?
    He literally whatiffed parents that don't care enough about their kids to fill in a form. One that provides free/partially subsidized food to those who need it. You read it or skim it fast?
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

  5. #265
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,167
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    He literally whatiffed parents that don't care enough about their kids to fill in a form.
    I'm sincerely glad that shitty parents are beyond belief for you.
    /s

  6. #266
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    28,127
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    He literally whatiffed parents that don't care enough about their kids to fill in a form. One that provides free/partially subsidized food to those who need it. You read it or skim it fast?
    Thats not a whatiff, you think all parents are perfect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free.

  7. #267
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ls/5659409001/

    This was fun and all, but kids are getting their free meals again. Yay.

  8. #268
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ls/5659409001/

    This was fun and all, but kids are getting their free meals again. Yay.
    Unfortunately, from reading the article, their administrators are still a bunch of idiots. 'First they want food, next they'll be wanting masks! What is the world coming to!?'
    /s

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Unfortunately, from reading the article, their administrators are still a bunch of idiots. 'First they want food, next they'll be wanting masks! What is the world coming to!?'
    "This is how we got CRT and filthy books and vaccine and mask mandates, all this stuff," she said, referring to critical race theory.
    How are these people on a fucking school board?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    How are these people on a fucking school board?
    I believe there are no qualifications, and its a local election in most places.

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I believe there are no qualifications, and its a local election in most places.
    These people shouldn't be allowed in 50ft radius of a child, let alone having them run a fucking school district.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    These people shouldn't be allowed in 50ft radius of a child, let alone having them run a fucking school district.
    They're probably parents themselves. How dare you, a probably childless person, tell parents of children that they shouldn't have significant influence over the education of others just because they believe in baseless, insane conspiracy theories.

    I hear shouted from some rafters somewhere because apparently being a parent instantly means that you're an expert on child education.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    How are these people on a fucking school board?
    this should be a main focus of any anti fascist's going forward is to keep an eye on these school boards and local governments. if the fuckers can't simply overthrow an election they lost they'll do whatever damage they can to whatever institutions they can.

  14. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    this should be a main focus of any anti fascist's going forward is to keep an eye on these school boards and local governments. if the fuckers can't simply overthrow an election they lost they'll do whatever damage they can to whatever institutions they can.
    To be fair, the fuckers would be doing the same thing if Trump had won.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    How are these people on a fucking school board?
    https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/globa...cation2020.pdf

    This county went to Trump. Easily. I checked about half the representatives and they’re all GOP.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Break it down all you want.

    At best, we have different definitions as to what "fine" means.

    I don't think it's "fine" that Little Timmy doesn't get lunch when theres a system in place that could get him that lunch.
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free. No one thinks (I think?) it's fine to let children starve.
    Last edited by Jonnusthegreat; 2021-08-31 at 09:31 PM.

  17. #277
    Banned Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free. No one thinks it's fine to have children starve.
    But Timmy has no money so how does he get lunch?

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    But Timmy has no money so how does he get lunch?
    The same way... children have... for the last... 600 years?

  19. #279
    Banned Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    The same way... children have... for the last... 600 years?
    They went hungry......

  20. #280
    Pro life, until they are born. The conservative way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •