Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

buy buy wow as BM hunter :=(

Last raid teir i lost mine raid spot end of the raid just too low dps ws other classes- buggy pet crap dps . and this raid it is happening AGAIN. We are bottom again . low dps no add cleave no burst . And they even fucked up mine last enjoyment in the game pushing mythic + keys.
    And plz save all your comment like it is fine doing weakly 15 and such..Or the most popular one ..JUST PLAY MM :==}
    Instead 9.1.5 fixing most important for end game the DPS and aoe cleave issue we getting Bug and game play fixes basically ..
    Do they think i gonna pay for doing dailies and island exp ?
    personally i have friends 7-9 players stopped playing the game low dps crap aoe on the classes-spec they loved and went too play FFIV. they not coming back..
    Im happy to give mine money too FFIV if blizzard don't want them :==}

Well Enjoy ff14 i guess? Honestly, iveplayed Bm hunter since Vannllia, and never changed once. but then again im not the kind of person who looks at the "Ratings" look how my characters dps is during the raid tier, or Run mods like Recount. I play the class because I enjoy it. and if im taken to a aid then great. If not, ill find something else to do. LFR is around so I dont miss the Raid tier, and still get to see it.

*Eats popcorn*

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just here before the moderators senses the disturbance in the force and shuts this thread down because... Idk. Terms and agreement stuff I suppose?
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

HF playing a different game instead of a different specc

It is so funny that ppl who take "seriously" raiding can't switch spec to be optimal. Stop wasting your guilds time, and join casual normal raiding guild that don't care if others carry you through content.

A few things are quite funny, if you are so much into raiding then just switch the spec? And secondly, there is hardly a difference between MM and BM this tier, and both are not at the bottom but on a solid place right in the middle. So maybe it's rather a you problem.

beast mastery is doing fine, if you are on bottom of dps and loosing spot its most likely not due to spec but to your skill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    A few things are quite funny, if you are so much into raiding then just switch the spec? And secondly, there is hardly a difference between MM and BM this tier, and both are not at the bottom but on a solid place right in the middle. So maybe it's rather a you problem.
    beat me to it
    yeah this is almost certainly person problem rather than spec problem
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-08-29 at 11:32 AM.

From how you express yourself I must assume the spec is fine, you are just a bad player.

Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    All specs should be viable in all content.
    and unless you go for world first they absolutely are viable, problem is some people think when one spec does even as little as 1% less dmg its unplayable...

Sounds like maybe you just suck. Half the high-ranked hunters in both M+ and Raids, are Beast Mastery.

I think it's pretty obvious that this is just another generic "FF14 > WoW" post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Sounds like maybe you just suck. Half the high-ranked hunters in both M+ and Raids, are Beast Mastery.

I think it's pretty obvious that this is just another generic "FF14 > WoW" post.
    + i quit post, its two broken rules for the price of one post!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    beast mastery is doing fine, if you are on bottom of dps and loosing spot its most likely not due to spec but to your skill

- - - Updated - - -

beat me to it
    ... did you just quote yourself and agree with yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post

- - - Updated - - -

beat me to it
    did you just talk to yourself or forgot to relog?

Git gud son, we have a bm in our guild and we are WR 30-50 almost every tier
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    did you just talk to yourself or forgot to relog?
    I think it wanted to quote the post above

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ... did you just quote yourself and agree with yourself?
    obviously, although i replied with quote on puri post above, either a bug or im blind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    I think it wanted to quote the post above
    excuse me, "it"?!

Quote Originally Posted by Boniewow View Post
    Last raid teir i lost mine raid spot end of the raid just too low dps ws other classes- buggy pet crap dps . and this raid it is happening AGAIN. We are bottom again . low dps no add cleave no burst . And they even fucked up mine last enjoyment in the game pushing mythic + keys.
    And plz save all your comment like it is fine doing weakly 15 and such..Or the most popular one ..JUST PLAY MM :==}
    Instead 9.1.5 fixing most important for end game the DPS and aoe cleave issue we getting Bug and game play fixes basically ..
    Do they think i gonna pay for doing dailies and island exp ?
    personally i have friends 7-9 players stopped playing the game low dps crap aoe on the classes-spec they loved and went too play FFIV. they not coming back..
    Im happy to give mine money too FFIV if blizzard don't want them :==}
    These post aren't allowed i don't think, not to mention most people don't care that you are leaving /bye felicia

You probably don't want to hear this but it's a player issue. BM hunter DW + Antlers is insanely strong in the right hands. You don't know what you are doing by the sounds of it.

Also, no one cares if you are leaving.
    Last edited by Chriisto; 2021-08-29 at 11:45 AM.

If your spec does not perform well enough, just change to another one. It's as simple as that.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    BM hunter DW
    Enlighten me, please, what is DW?
    However, on 27 May 1840, Paganini died from internal hemorrhaging before a priest could be summoned.