Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiats View Post
    Enlighten me, please, what is DW?
    Dreamweaver Night Fae

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of reasons to leave WoW for FFXIV.... this is not one of them... If you lost your raid spot it's because you're bad homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    If you can't handle BM you're gonna have one hell of a time playing any class in XIV XD
    Yeah,while I'd say that people overstate how complicated FFXIV classes are... compared to BM, even Red Mage is akin to Grandmaster level play in Starcraft 2

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boniewow View Post
    Last raid teir i lost mine raid spot end of the raid just too low dps ws other classes- buggy pet crap dps . and this raid it is happening AGAIN. We are bottom again . low dps no add cleave no burst . And they even fucked up mine last enjoyment in the game pushing mythic + keys.
    And plz save all your comment like it is fine doing weakly 15 and such..Or the most popular one ..JUST PLAY MM :==}
    Instead 9.1.5 fixing most important for end game the DPS and aoe cleave issue we getting Bug and game play fixes basically ..
    Do they think i gonna pay for doing dailies and island exp ?
    personally i have friends 7-9 players stopped playing the game low dps crap aoe on the classes-spec they loved and went too play FFIV. they not coming back..
    Im happy to give mine money too FFIV if blizzard don't want them :==}
    Sorry, but you need to learn to play better.

Per Warcraft Logs, BM is pretty much middle of the pack for dps, and generally better than other hunter specs on most boss fights. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...=90&bracket=14

This thread is still alive? Not bad.
    As it's been stated earlier in the thread, BM is actually quite fine.
    Granted you have to play it slightly better than "press all the things hurr durr" as we got used to in 8.3.
    Is it hard to play well? No, but it does require more thought than you likely give it credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    If your spec does not perform well enough, just change to another one. It's as simple as that.
    Ah yes, lert just force people to paly spec they don't want to instead of , you know, Blizz fix the specs that are lacking so people can play the spec they want.

Mods must be asleep and this person is hilarious to read. Makes me think of Don Quixote with all the mine money and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

So you want to buy WoW twice as a hunter? I don't get this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Boniewow View Post
    Last raid teir i lost mine raid spot end of the raid just too low dps ws other classes- buggy pet crap dps . and this raid it is happening AGAIN. We are bottom again . low dps no add cleave no burst . And they even fucked up mine last enjoyment in the game pushing mythic + keys.
    And plz save all your comment like it is fine doing weakly 15 and such..Or the most popular one ..JUST PLAY MM :==}
    Instead 9.1.5 fixing most important for end game the DPS and aoe cleave issue we getting Bug and game play fixes basically ..
    Do they think i gonna pay for doing dailies and island exp ?
    personally i have friends 7-9 players stopped playing the game low dps crap aoe on the classes-spec they loved and went too play FFIV. they not coming back..
    Im happy to give mine money too FFIV if blizzard don't want them :==}
    Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I have switched specs to raid before. Most raiders I know are usually swapping out specs, talents, trinks, conduits- all trying to get a little more out of their toon. I just finished grinding out my second legendary just to try out a different set up. If that's not your playstyle, I think you would probably be most happy raiding in a different game. WoW raiding has been this way since its inception.

I look at it like a battle. If there was a big battle in front of your castle, everyone in armor- you wouldn't join in your bathrobe (unless you were a mage of course). You would put on the field plate (or mail- even if that wasn't your "preferred" set), take the big weapon and go out and fight. You wouldn't show up in a bathrobe with a small dagger.

Raiding is a battle- you are storming the enemies castle/ lair- you should bring the best you have available to defeat this foe who is threatening our world.

In SL, the enemy is threatening the very cycle of life and death- are you going to show up for that epic battle sub-optimal? You said you were a "raider?"

PS: You can always just use MM to raid and play your favorite spec in every other activity (and on farm bosses).

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Ah yes, lert just force people to paly spec they don't want to instead of , you know, Blizz fix the specs that are lacking so people can play the spec they want.
    Classes have multiple specs specifically for the purpose to switch between them if one is temporarily better.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Bohoo bm isnt fotm, time to quit wow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Classes have multiple specs specifically for the purpose to switch between them if one is temporarily better.
    Or just for the purpose of having different play styles that fit different people.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

NOt the way it should be. YOu should not be forced to play a spec you do not want because they can't make all specs viable.

There could be a lot of reasons for stop playing the game. But BM hunter is bad isn't one of them currently.

Stupid post, BM hunter is so easy to play and is the easiest class for new encounters for learning while still maintaining your rotation that BM could be at the bottom of Warcraftlogs and you would still outdps the majority of pugs in raids/M+ you play with. Stop crying my lawd

Bad player refuses to acknowledge they are bad. More news at 11.

- - - Updated - - -

NOt the way it should be. YOu should not be forced to play a spec you do not want because they can't make all specs viable.
    Blizzard is not forcing anyone to play any spec. In OP case not even their guild is forcing him to switch. What they are saying is that OP is a bad player and we want someone who doesn't suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Which spec exactly isn't viable? BM? That's funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    someone needs to get moofzy in here to see what op is doing wrong. Ripinpeace OP, u will b mist

dude wants to play a group activity with low skill and lol class,
    writes in this board.

solutions:
    1, quit
    2, different class
    3, different spec
    4, get good.

not even trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    dude wants to play a group activity with low skill and lol class,
    writes in this board.

solutions:
    1, quit
    2, different class
    3, different spec
    4, get good.

not even trolling.
    Your very first statement contradicts your last statement.