Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Absolutely! I mean FF only managed to get you mounts for subs on Twitch, but FF good, WoW Bad!!!!

Mount looks cool and cross game stuff is cool too. Stfu.
    I don't play ff and don't think its good. You're using other people's claims against me as if I said it, which I didn't. The mount doesn't look cool imo either, it looks like the one they already added to the game awhile back, I think for 6 month subs? Can't remember. Cross game stuff isn't cool either, imo, again. It is a manipulative tactic to make themselves look better while doing nothing for the players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrm View Post
    "Quick everyone, give us 6 months of your money! All purchases will go toward fire extinguishers to help us put out the raging inferno that is our company!" - Blizzard
    except this is still the same 6 month promo from months ago, only thing added is the free hearthstone packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I'm already subscribed with monthly subscription, that means I probably not qualify for a mouse mount. Such a shame but quite lovely mouse.
    please read...
    the mouse mount has nothing to do with sub or store or anything, just play hearthstone come october 12th and you will unlock it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    AHAHAHAH nice try Scamlizzard. At this point I want to see the company crumble and burn , it's over anyway anyone who had a clue is no longer in the company
    So the people who fled the ship because they were part of the cosby suite/knew about it and did nothing about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    How about for once they make such unique mount model earnable through normal means IN GAME, an not through the store or some cross-games promotion? Up until now there hasn't been even one impressive mount in SL, all just reskins or something new YET not unique at all.
    9.1 alone has added tons of unique amounts what are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. its a new game mode that does not play like hearthstone so you may end up liking it
    2. you just need to do the tutorial so it wont take long

- - - Updated - - -

"Blizzard releases overwatch 2!"
    ORangejuice: "This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics."
    "Blizzard releases warcraft 3 reforged 2.0, fixing all the problems the remaster had!"
    ORangejuice: "This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics."
    "Blizzard releases new world of warcraft expansion!"

YEah no fucking duh a new game/game mode is meant to increase players...
    You're taking a quote I said and using it in contexts I didn't say it in, which makes no sense to me. Its not meant to boost players or make players happy, its meant to increase MAU count so their stock prices don't drop, which does nothing to help players. Maybe you're fine with being manipulated to do stuff for a reward, but I'm of the mindset that changes should come for the health of the game and rewards should be a reward to players in the game.

Heroes of the Storm deserved more love.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    You're taking a quote I said and using it in contexts I didn't say it in, which makes no sense to me. Its not meant to boost players or make players happy, its meant to increase MAU count so their stock prices don't drop, which does nothing to help players. Maybe you're fine with being manipulated to do stuff for a reward, but I'm of the mindset that changes should come for the health of the game and rewards should be a reward to players in the game.
    actually it does help players. just not directly. higher stock price means more investors which means more money goes into game development

Quote Originally Posted by Gemazarus View Post
    Wow. This reeks of desperation.
    How many times did they do it now in a row, like 6 or 7 mounts tied to a 6m sub?

Not only shouldn't this surprise anybody, at this point I'd probably kinda miffed if they didn't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    Boring generic children mounts. Will they ever make something badass like the iron skyreaver again??
    This actually got me to chuckle, I forgot how cartoonishly awful the Skyreaver was. Touche.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old 6 month promo mount is old. Give me a new 6 month sub mount.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

9.1 alone has added tons of unique amounts what are you talking about?
    No it didn't. It added only a couple with tons of recolors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    actually it does help players. just not directly. higher stock price means more investors which means more money goes into game development
    Except this doesn't happen, and hasn't been true for over a decade. Blizzard's revenue has gone up and their quality has gone down.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Again welcome to 2004, do you think rare mounts were locked be low drop rates for the health of the game in classic? No they were to keep you subbed longer so they could make more money and please investors it’s always been that way. Truth is, the games been rigged from the start.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    How many times did they do it now in a row, like 6 or 7 mounts tied to a 6m sub?
    Normally, they waited 6 months to launch another mount or rather, launch it alongside a new patch.

They did that already ~2months ago when 9.1 launched.

There we go , activision couldn't help themselves huh

This would be fine if both WoW and Hearthstone did not suck Thrall's balls. They gotta get money somehow i guess, sure aint from quality of product anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Again welcome to 2004, do you think rare mounts were locked be low drop rates for the health of the game in classic? No they were to keep you subbed longer so they could make more money and please investors it’s always been that way. Truth is, the games been rigged from the start.
    I'm not going to argue semantics. I don't find their behavior acceptable. Its a scummy, selfish tactic.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to argue semantics. I don't find their behavior acceptable. Its a scummy, selfish tactic.
    That’s capitalism in a nut shell and something blizzard has been doing since the start rather it be with low chance cross promos like the TCG or making the game string you along with 1% drop rates to keep you playing for months.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Mouse mount is so cute!
    But I hate Hearthstone

Lol businesses will business. You people. My ONLY gripe is that I despise Hearthstone. How about log 3 hours in D3 or Starcraft or something not fucking painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    That’s capitalism in a nut shell and something blizzard has been doing since the start rather it be with low chance cross promos like the TCG or making the game string you along with 1% drop rates to keep you playing for months.
    You're reaching for justification to excuse their behavior. If you need to do that then something in your own brain is telling you that what they're doing is wrong but you wont listen to it, so you won't listen to me either.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    I'm sure their logic is "but it comes in multiple colors from multiple sources, clearly not unique enough!"
    Heck look at the 9.1 Cov mounts, those look pretty unique to me.
    Well, the Necrolord flying mounts basically use the skeleton of the Honey Harvster Bee mount the Alliance get.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Lol businesses will business. You people. My ONLY gripe is that I despise Hearthstone. How about log 3 hours in D3 or Starcraft or something not fucking painful.
    Its funny, thought the same. The pillars of blizzard gaming are never included in WoW+ promos, its either overwatch, hearthstone again or the dead hots.

At least its a stupid looking mount, I hope it makes annoying sounds for the owner aswell.
    -