Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Isn't the Sapphire Skyblazer already there?

Why are we all screaming?
    I come here to watch the forum burn. Nobody reads anything - just a quick skim to get the wrong idea and then come frothing angry to the forum to educate everyone on how terrible things are based on what they didn't entirely read.

LOL. Lock in for 6 months. I wonder what that means!? 6 months of dogshit drought. It's just sad they exercise these tactics to lock dumb people in because they cannot create good content.

This is like when I get the sales paper and it says Salomon on sale for $6.99, but its always that price when its not on sale..

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    when your desperate to get subs back up or sweep bad reputation under the rug, thats the kind of publicity i would expect
    They have been doing this type of thing for years now, but why go with the real facts when people make their own up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    They're manipulating players. Thats wrong, and the millions of players who quit feel the same.
    NO they aren't. Also, people quit the game for many reasons. UNless you know every single one, you do not in any way know how they feel. Once again projecting ones opinion and trying to claim it as fact.

5+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the time, Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    I come here to watch the forum burn. Nobody reads anything - just a quick skim to get the wrong idea and then come frothing angry to the forum to educate everyone on how terrible things are based on what they didn't entirely read.
    MMO-C: Hey guys, Bobby Kotick just donated 99% of his salary to help end hunger!
    MMO-C Forum-Goers: WROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH BOBBY KOTICK BAD HES KILLING BLIZZARD
    That One Guy on the forums with half a brain: But the article says...
    MMO-C Forum-Goers: NO! BOBBY KOTICK BAD!!!

Meanwhile we're just sitting here like "yeah... let the mother fucker burn"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

They need a juicier 9.1.5 to pull this shit again with no one batting an eye

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    God I don't want to play that shit, I hate Hearthstone, someone point me in the direction of a Hearthstone bot lol
    Sure thing, buddy
    Last edited by Garretdejiko; 2021-08-31 at 08:13 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They have been doing this type of thing for years now, but why go with the real facts when people make their own up?

- - - Updated - - -

NO they aren't. Also, people quit the game for many reasons. UNless you know every single one, you do not in any way know how they feel. Once again projecting ones opinion and trying to claim it as fact.
    Except they are manipulating people and not only is this the textbook definition of manipulate but its the epitome of manipulation. As for why people quit, no I can't speak for every single one, obviously, but I can speak on behalf of the people from my friend list, which is a large enough sample size for me. Theres also plenty of "I quit" threads on every forum that can give you a pretty clear picture. I am truly sorry you're still entangled in their webs, but there reaches a point where your ignorance becomes detrimental.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're taking a quote I said and using it in contexts I didn't say it in, which makes no sense to me. Its not meant to boost players or make players happy, its meant to increase MAU count so their stock prices don't drop, which does nothing to help players. Maybe you're fine with being manipulated to do stuff for a reward, but I'm of the mindset that changes should come for the health of the game and rewards should be a reward to players in the game.
    idk about you,but free stuff and new gamemodes that look quite fun is good for you...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Except they are manipulating people and not only is this the textbook definition of manipulate but its the epitome of manipulation.
    How is it manipulation? Play a free game to get a mount in WoW. Or a get a small discount on 60 packs and two Season passes just for subscribing to WoW. There is no manipulation going on here beyond normal sale practices. Which any company that sells things makes use of.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Since they have the metrics they probably have a reason to believe that there is a sizable playerbase that can utilize this cross-over. Sadly I don't know many who that applies to, me included. I certainly don't give a toss about hearthstone cards and won't play to unlock the mount.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it didn't. It added only a couple with tons of recolors.

- - - Updated - - -

Except this doesn't happen, and hasn't been true for over a decade. Blizzard's revenue has gone up and their quality has gone down.
    I think you might need to see a doctor if you when you count this many mounts you think "couple" which is 2... if you think these are "2" please see a doctor, you might have had a stroke. cause this is not "2"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Normally, they waited 6 months to launch another mount or rather, launch it alongside a new patch.

They did that already ~2months ago when 9.1 launched.
    Except they havent added another mount my dude...

The mount is free from playing hearthstone
    can you please read in the future?
    The thing being added to the CURRENT 6 month bundle is a ton of hearthstone stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miross View Post
    There we go , activision couldn't help themselves huh
    yeah they couldnt help themselves but give us a free mount... and add a ton of free hearthstone stuff to the 6 month bundle they already had running?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The mount is free from playing hearthstone
    can you please read in the future?
    The thing being added to the CURRENT 6 month bundle is a ton of hearthstone stuff.
    ...then switch out the mount with Hearthstone packs..?

- - - Updated - - -

Except they are manipulating people and not only is this the textbook definition of manipulate but its the epitome of manipulation. As for why people quit, no I can't speak for every single one, obviously, but I can speak on behalf of the people from my friend list, which is a large enough sample size for me. Theres also plenty of "I quit" threads on every forum that can give you a pretty clear picture. I am truly sorry you're still entangled in their webs, but there reaches a point where your ignorance becomes detrimental.
    5 people ion your friends list list doers not means millions think the same way. YOu have pointed to nothing but a vocal minority and that NEVER is proof of anything.

Where would WoW have been the past decades without mount collectors? Seems like that's one of the primary groups still actually playing the game. I've never understood the obsession or the appeal.

I get the collecting bug, but at least collect real shit you can put your hands on and don't have to pay a subscription to access. Collecting imaginary pixels you don't even own and are essentially guaranteed to one day completely lose (by quitting the game, or the game ending, your getting banned, whatever)

At least if you collected stamps or coins or beanie babies or something you actually own them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Its funny, thought the same. The pillars of blizzard gaming are never included in WoW+ promos, its either overwatch, hearthstone again or the dead hots.

At least its a stupid looking mount, I hope it makes annoying sounds for the owner aswell.
    "the pillars" what are the pillars then?

You literally listed all the blizzard games then said "lol where are the pillars" what fucking pillars?

Also overwatch has never had a cross promo with wow, the whole point of the cross promos is its ONLY for the free games. if you want something from cross promo it comes from hearthstone or hots, cause they are free. they havent ever had a promo that is from paid game.

They have had collectors editions which give rewards for other games, but not "cross promos"

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Oh really? That's amazing. Can be arranged!
    Yeah, you go through the tutorial of the new Hearthstone game mode when it releases in October.

7+ Year Old Account
    ...then switch out the mount with Hearthstone packs..?
    What???????

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What???????
    This time, they're offering HS packs instead of a mount alongside the 6 months sub.

7+ Year Old Account
    This time, they're offering HS packs instead of a mount alongside the 6 months sub.
    omfg ok so you seem confused.

1. the mouse mount is free for people who just go play like 20 minutes of hearthstone
    2. they have not introduced a new "6 month sub" thing
    3. all they have done is add a TON of hearthstone goodies to the current 6 month thing.
    so the current 6 month thing instead of giving imp in a ball and the sapphire phoenix, now gives the imp in a ball, saphire phoenix, and tons of hearthstone stuff.

They have not introduced a new 6 month sub, nor have their introduced a new store mount, they have just added tons of extra stuff to an already existing bundle, which means anyone who already bought it will still get these bonuses aswell FOR FREE.