Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I just went through all the Mercenaries stuff they posted and... and... it's fucking RAID SHADOW LEGENDS. Only instead of using 3D models traversing little maps and fighting enemies, it's cards attacking other cards on a board. I... don't know what to think about this.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So a hand mount that plays rock paper scissors is not unique?
    I'm sure their logic is "but it comes in multiple colors from multiple sources, clearly not unique enough!"
    Heck look at the 9.1 Cov mounts, those look pretty unique to me.

And the circus continue... this is what this game need... another idiotic mount.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I just went through all the Mercenaries stuff they posted and... and... it's fucking RAID SHADOW LEGENDS. Only instead of using 3D models traversing little maps and fighting enemies, it's cards attacking other cards on a board. I... don't know what to think about this.
    If I use your mmo-c post link do I get 1 champion shard and 200k Silver tho?

15+ Year Old Account
    Cute free mount for WoW, not really interested in Mercenaries at all. Just a gacha game built into the HS engine that actually doesn't play anything like HS.

I will say that I think it's stupid that Blizzard doesn't do more cross-promotional stuff between their games to begin with. When it was a physical TCG they were pumping out three or four loot cards every set. Obviously some players who don't want to play the other games will complain, but it's free stuff for those who do. Boosts MAUs. Don't see why they don't utilize it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    How about for once they make such unique mount model earnable through normal means IN GAME, an not through the store or some cross-games promotion? Up until now there hasn't been even one impressive mount in SL, all just reskins or something new YET not unique at all.
    Yeah…Fallen Charger, the Hands, Sinrunner Blanchy, the Wilderlings, to name some…yeah, none of those are unique looking. Look just like every other mount I’ve ever seen. Yep. 100% just the same as everything else. Not new at all.
    Meanwhile, you’re over here upset about a rat mount being awarded from Hearthstone. You know there is Ratstallion already in game, right; or, are you that upset it’s not white? Oh wait, since Sarge is a simple reskin and not unique you don’t care anymore, right?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics.
    Yeah i know right, totally insane a gaming company that adds stuff into their games to get you to play their games, hope no other company figure out that strategy.

whats next, a movie company making good movies to get you to go see future movies they make.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    so its like the wow mission table but with alot more effort?

Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    And the circus continue... this is what this game need... another idiotic mount.
    They just don't fucking learn. It's pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to drool all over my shirt wearing my safety helmet while playing the Hearthstone-money-grab-trash-fire card game for a recolored store mount.. HYUP.

Sweet, if you login to play Hearthstone for this mount in WoW, that's 2 MAUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah i know right, totally insane a gaming company that adds stuff into their games to get you to play their games, hope no other company figure out that strategy.

whats next, a movie company making good movies to get you to go see future movies they make.
    Sad how far away from reality you are.

looks cool. I was actually thinking about playing some HS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh another hoop. Well played Blizzard, well played indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics.
    Absolutely! I mean FF only managed to get you mounts for subs on Twitch, but FF good, WoW Bad!!!!

Mount looks cool and cross game stuff is cool too. Stfu.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know, that is actually the first mount they've added in awhile that I actually want.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    How dare you Blizzard, utilizing basic business strategies is outrages!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    I'm sure their logic is "but it comes in multiple colors from multiple sources, clearly not unique enough!"
    Heck look at the 9.1 Cov mounts, those look pretty unique to me.
    Especially ironic considering the mouse mount is just more or less a reskin of a previous store mount. lul
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    How dare you Blizzard, utilizing basic business strategies is outrages!
    Have they utilized these basic business strategies ever 6 months for the last couple of years now? They sure seem to be doing it all the time now.