Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Hearthstone Mount for WoW - Sarge

New Hearthstone Mount for WoW - Sarge
    Blizzard has revealed a new cross-promotion mount for Hearthstone and World of Warcraft, Sarge the Mouse. This can be obtained by completing a bounty in Hearthstone's new Mercenaries mode that launches October 12th!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    For a limited time*, you can get a slew of Hearthstone goodies when you purchase a World of Warcraft 6-Month Subscription from the Blizzard Shop.

What you Get:

Once you’ve purchased your subscription, you’ll receive 15 card packs to United in Stormwind, a Tavern Pass, and Battleground Perks. You’ll receive an additional 15 Mercenaries card packs with the release of Mercenaries on October 12.

As an additional bonus, you’ll also receive 15 card packs from a future Hearthstone expansion along with 15 Mercenaries card packs, a Tavern Pass, and Battleground perks at a future date.

For those who already own a 6-Month subscription, please visit our support article to learn more about your eligibility to claim these Hearthstone goodies.

Like a Blue Streak

It’s not quite certain why Sapphire Skyblazers flocked to Azeroth, but what’s known for sure is that they burn brighter (and hotter!) than any avian to ever soar across the skies. Fast as lightning and armored to the beak, this is a perfect mount to accompany you in your daring adventures.

Once you’ve purchased the 6-Month subscription from the Blizzard Shop, the Sapphire Skyblazer mount** will be automatically added to your in-game collection. Welcome this avian addition to your assortment of mounts!

Imp in a Ball

Players who purchase a recurring 6-month subscription will not only get the Hearthstone goodies and Sapphire Skyblazer mount for World of Warcraft, but also receive the Imp in a Ball toy*** to use in Burning Crusade Classic. This fel-infused toy can tell your fortune as you make your way through the shattered lands of Outland!

Please visit our support article to learn more about claiming this toy.

Sapphire Skyblazer

Soar through the sky on the brilliant blue Sapphire Skyblazer mount!

*Hearthstone promotion valid through October 19, 2021.
    **Mount not available in World of Warcraft® Classic.or Burning Crusade Classic™.
    ***Toy not available in modern World of Warcraft®.

Prepare for Hearthstone Mercenaries - Coming October 12!

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-08-31 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shitposts that cant read and QQ about 6months sub arriving in 3,2,1...

a mount not in store ! those fuckers are up to something

This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics.

So get a WoW mount for playing Hearthstone for free(?), and get Hearthstone packs for subbing to WoW. Seems like a decent promo for WoW players who want a new mount. Not as great for Hearthstone players.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics.
    Every thing they add to the games is to boost number metrics welcome to 2004.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Just like any other company that encourages you to cross buy/use their other products or services. Only here with the smooth brains, is it some nefarious thing. You guys need to get laid or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokrath View Post
    So get a WoW mount for playing Hearthstone for free(?), and get Hearthstone packs for subbing to WoW. Seems like a decent promo for WoW players who want a new mount. Not as great for Hearthstone players.
    How much are packs and the "battleground and tavern perks" normally? 60 packs and the perks for $77 might not be a bad deal. Though certainly has low value if you don't also play WoW. https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...=blizzard-news

Looks like 15 packs are $19.99 and 60 packs are $69.99. The perks look like they are $9.99. Mercenary packs (and the "next expansion cards") don't have a price yet. But it looks like it a little better then normal prices for a HS player.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-08-31 at 05:09 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

About the only thing that can make me touch Hearthstone is a free WoW mount.

I swear to every third god of evil, I thought she asked Sarge to get her a block of "Darnassian blow".
    A new mount is a great reason to get high.

God I don't want to play that shit, I hate Hearthstone, someone point me in the direction of a Hearthstone bot lol

Does not matter, it is just freaking disgusting pulling out something like this in their current state. Pathetic company.

Got my popcorn ready, this thread should be gold. Can't wait for the usual YouTube outrage.

Company adds incentive for you to use their product...

Welcome to business 101?

You guys are fucking pathetic with this constant bitching...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Got my popcorn ready, this thread should be gold. Can't wait for the usual YouTube outrage.
    You can make drinking game out of this - take a shot every time someone thinks it's store/6 month sub mount.

OMG this evil company trying to get me to use their products and invest in other services by way of an incentive! BOOOOO.

Worst. Community. Ever.

Hey hey hey! Let's double our MAU's!

How about for once they make such unique mount model earnable through normal means IN GAME, an not through the store or some cross-games promotion? Up until now there hasn't been even one impressive mount in SL, all just reskins or something new YET not unique at all.

Only thing I don’t like about this is it is too much like Squeakers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    all just reskins or something new YET not unique at all.
    So a hand mount that plays rock paper scissors is not unique?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."