Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    Yes it does matter. Absolutely.
    So it isn't about sending a message and getting results. It is just about hate and blame. Gotcha.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So it isn't about sending a message and getting results. It is just about hate and blame. Gotcha.
    I consider it more as virtue signaling than results, and millions of messages were sent out a year ago that were ignored. But in your mind I'm the bad guy here because I don't accept minimal QOL changes and a stipulated new mount as evidence of change, even though these QOL changes are similar in effort and timing as BFA/Legion, starting 6 years ago; meaning this is their standard course. I don't understand why you choose to remain silent towards Blizzard's actions but feel compelled to speak up against me. Its as if you think that calling Blizzard out on their shady wrongdoings is so much worse than their actual shady wrongdoings.
    Last edited by OrangeJuice; 2021-09-02 at 05:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    I consider it more as virtue signaling than results, and millions of messages were sent out a year ago that were ignored.
    So you want them to make changes by listening to players but call it virtue signaling when they do make changes after listening to players. The classic damned if they do and damned if they don't. The bad guys here are those that complain no matter what happens because they are not interested in what happens but only interested in vice signaling.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Seems no one replied to you so here.

The mount is not part of the 6 month deal, it's free if you play the upcoming new game mode in hearthstone.

The new thing being added to your 6 month sub on-top of the already existing sapphire phoniex and imp in a ball is a ton of hearthstone packs.
    I did end up quoting myself later on this, I more meant the free Hearthstone packs and battle pass thing. As it turns out, if you have a 6-month sub currently, they were already granted to your account. I appreciate you reply though, thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So you want them to make changes by listening to players but call it virtue signaling when they do make changes after listening to players. The classic damned if they do and damned if they don't. The bad guys here are those that complain no matter what happens because they are not interested in what happens but only interested in vice signaling.
    I've said it multiple times that they aren't listening to players otherwise this stuff would've been implemented years ago with their first iterations of it. They wouldn't be doing it in the middle of season 2, because it wouldn't have been needed throughout the entirety of season 1, because it wouldn't have made it past prepatch, because it never would've been put in beta, because it wouldn't have gone through alpha, because they would've listened to people in BFA. This is only happening because they have nothing else planned for Q4.

Again, I don't understand why you choose to remain silent towards Blizzard's actions but feel compelled to speak up against me. Its as if you think that calling Blizzard out on their shady wrongdoings is so much worse than their actual shady wrongdoings.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a store item my dude, please for the love of God read.
    uh oh...this is more related to a store item/marketing thingy than a patch or an expansion
    hence my sentence

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    uh oh...this is more related to a store item/marketing thingy than a patch or an expansion
    hence my sentence
    "Uh oh....will new patches and expansions be replaced by new monthly store items ? Oh I wonder "
    How the hell does that sentence relate to "markety thingy" than a patch or an expansion?
    we literally just got 9.1.5 ptr patch notes my dude....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Likely raping and harassing women in Dreamhaven, Riot, or the other places founded by former blizzard devs that either knew or were involved in what happened.
    except this is still the same 6 month promo from months ago, only thing added is the free hearthstone packs.

So the people who fled the ship because they were part of the cosby suite/knew about it and did nothing about it?
    Implying knowing how to make a decent game and being a piece of shit are mutually exclusive.
    Success got into the old guard's heads , but they were successful no one can deny it.
    Now you have rookies who can't release anything that isn't broken or who have to deal with a beast like wow without knowing where to put hands
    Last edited by valax; 2021-09-02 at 07:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Implying knowing how to make a decent game and being a piece of shit are mutually exclusive.
    Success got into the old guard's heads , but they were successful no one can deny it.
    Now you have rookies who can't release anything that isn't broken or who have to deal with a beast like wow without knowing where to put hands
    "Hey they were raping women. But they were good developers though, i miss them."

Wow, can't even, imagine praising these people.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-09-02 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"Hey they were raping women. But they were good developers though, i miss them."
    I paid to play a good game , whatever happened behind the scene is between them and law enforcement .
    The focus of this discussion is they removed some of the people in important roles running the show and it's not going to be the same, don't give me any of that crap , i aint discussing about that.
    And to be frank , i don't really give a damn , cba caring for all 8B people on this failing planet.
    Oh and please tell me who raped who , because words have a meaning and it's disgusting to me you try to frame me into that line of thinking.
    so name the rapist if there even is one in the lawsuit or shut the f up
    Last edited by valax; 2021-09-02 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    I paid to play a good game , whatever happened behind the scene is between them and law enforcement .
    The focus of this discussion is they removed some of the people in important roles running the show and it's not going to be the same, don't give me any of that crap , i aint discussing about that.
    And to be frank , i don't really give a damn , cba caring for all 8B people on this failing planet.
    Oh and please tell me who raped who , because words have a meaning and it's disgusting to me you try to frame me into that line of thinking.
    so name the rapist if there even is one in the lawsuit or shut the f up
    so you're a piece of shit who would basically tell the women to "fuck off out of the development if them being raped means games get bad".

You know what, fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I wish Blizz would do more of this kind of thing, I thought the Hearthsteed was a good idea at the time (I played HS back then, but my friends didn't and I got to play with them for a few days during the event).

I always wanted to see this kind of thing for Diablo as well, and SC, and all other Blizz games I think it's a cool idea. Miles better than just adding another store mount. And then hell, once the event's over throw the mount in the store then win-win Blizz
    Agreed, as long as it wouldn't require wins in PVP of some kind, I'd much rather see these kinds of promo mounts.
    I am not opposed to the 6-month sub mounts since I'm a grown person with control over my money, but it gets repetitive and predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Doesn't matter it was needless stall to keep players playing longer
    well yes, when you move the goalposts that far and lump almost everything together as "literally anything designed to keep people subbed longer"...lmao

by your logic, low drop rates on a quest is the same thing as a 6 month sub mount

lol

Oh a fucking typo 3 instead of 2.
    My point was that people like you who have never played vanilla keep parroting this "2 items for 40 people" bullshit, which completely ignores the reality of how loot works in vanilla

40 people are not going to be rolling on the same 2 items, fucking lmao, in reality, at most only 7-9 people are going to be wanting that same piece of loot, not 40.

When a piece of mage tier drops, you're not going to have 40 people rolling on it, you're going to be having 4-5 mages rolling on it. When a dagger drops, you're not going to have 40 people rolling on it, you're going to have 6-8 warriors/rogues/hunters rolling on it, etc. etc. And that's assuming that every single person eligible for that loot piece actually needs it.

The whole "2 loot for 40 people" meme is a huge red flag that the person saying it has never actually played vanilla.

Regardless, all this shit is typical business practices. Business need customers. Businesses need to attract customers. I bet you all have a problem with all forms of marketing as well. God forbid a business try to attract customers.
    And again, you're completely missing the point.

Releasing vanity items tied to 6-month subs is scummy enough, but right now the game is a fucking dumpster fire and public opinion of it is dropping further and further......and blizz thinks it's an okay time to release more 6-month sub mounts and vanity items. Instead of fixing the game, they're shitting out more store mounts in a desperate attempt to make some quick cash before the playerbase collapses.

it's completely tonedeaf, and you still sitting here viciously defending it just outs you as a paid shill
    Last edited by anon5123; 2021-09-02 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Yes, its called business.
    You incentivize (aka manipulate) consumers to pay or engage with your products.
    "It's just business, kid"

Being a customer who would like your money to be spent actually improving the game, not fucking around with investors, you shouldn't really be on their side, right? Or should we all cheer for those who do immoral yet legal things because it's "business"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    so you're a piece of shit who would basically tell the women to "fuck off out of the development if them being raped means games get bad".

You know what, fuck you.
    Again with rape , no one was raped being inappropriate is one thing and raping is another. Don't you think someone would have been arrested if it was the case ? What the fuck.
    You must both be playing dumb with the hyperboles. Did I EVER say them being kicked was wrong? NO.
    Does losing sector leaders in lore and design bode well for the GAME ? Also no , I guess you enjoyed WoW - infinity war because that's what they were able to conceive.
    Fuck you too , take a xanax.
    Last edited by valax; 2021-09-03 at 06:46 AM.