Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why does the gop hate women so much... and how did they brainwash so many to sign up for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the extra 2 slots are just a PATHETICALLY low bonus, like legit, are you really mad over max 1.5% increased damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    not to mention the weeks is counted since your last period. SO, by the time you MIGHT start knowing about it because of a missed period, its already 4 weeks. 2 weeks to make a serious deciusion requiring lots of thought, then appointments, really isnt enough time.
    And that’s for someone who gets very regular periods. I’ve known plenty of women who were late regularly without getting pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Why does the gop hate women so much... and how did they brainwash so many to sign up for this?
    Because they have hated them since they got the rights to vote and had a hand in voting in the presidents since then. They want them literally barefoot and pregnant, being baby factories to fuel the military industrial complex with fresh soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Because they have hated them since they got the rights to vote and had a hand in voting in the presidents since then. They want them literally barefoot and pregnant, being baby factories to fuel the military industrial complex with fresh soldiers.
    This is such an unfair statement.

Conservative hatred of women goes back centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This is such an unfair statement.

Conservative hatred of women goes back centuries.
    Yep, if they are educated, they are a fucking witch. Thanks to the Salem Witch Trials.

Yep, if they are educated, they are a fucking witch. Thanks to the Salem Witch Trials.
    Umm...of the the 19 that were hanged, 4 were men. (And another man died under torture.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Umm...of the the 19 that were hanged, 4 were men. (And another man died under torture.)
    5 of 20. And they were men who were against murdering all those women for such moronic reasons. So… yeah.

I think George Carlin explained what you're saying best:

“Conservatives want live babies so they can train them to be dead soldiers. ”
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

the nation is tearing itself apart. people say im dumb for saying that, then i turn around and watch the very same people who mock me for saying it turn into the biggest supporters and agitators of tearing the nation apart in threads like this.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    the nation is tearing itself apart. people say im dumb for saying that, then i turn around and watch the very same people who mock me for saying it turn into the biggest supporters and agitators of tearing the nation apart in threads like this.
    The fuck are you talking about?

“Meet us in the middle!” cries group jumping off cliff.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The fuck are you talking about?
    Probably that civil war that he's been predicting, which I'm guessing will happen the same day that Trump gets reinstated...any day now.

No, the Republicans are trying to tear the nation apart. Not the Democrats/liberals of this country. The antivaxx bullshit, the terrorist attacks by right wingers, the bullshit by Trump supporters, and everything. You have to be insane to think that we, Democrats and liberals are anywhere close to being the fucking problem of this country when we have plots by right wingers to literally assassinate sitting members of congress and even the fucking former VP. This is why everyone mocks you.

When one "side" is taking pretty much the same approach they've been for the last 50 years or so, and the other side has turned towards fascism, conspiracy theories, science denial, bigotry, and domestic terrorism as their tentpoles, yeah. There's a divide. But it isn't the people supporting Democrats who're driving it.

What did texas do about abortion pills? Did they make those illegal too? They are over the counter arent they? If I was going to donate anything, it would be towards abortion pills for texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When one "side" is taking pretty much the same approach they've been for the last 50 years or so, and the other side has turned towards fascism, conspiracy theories, science denial, bigotry, and domestic terrorism as their tentpoles, yeah. There's a divide. But it isn't the people supporting Democrats who're driving it.
    prove it by dropping out of this hate thread. go be a positive force somewhere.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    What did texas do about abortion pills? Did they make those illegal too? They are over the counter arent they? If I was going to donate anything, it would be towards abortion pills for texas.
    Here is the thing this law is so fucked up you can be sued just for intent of helping an abortion. So the pharmacy and everyone working there can be sued for $10,000 bounties.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The day after pill is not an "abortion pill" it's not how it works.

Conception is not an instantaneous thing. It takes a while for it to happen. The day after pill doesn't interrupt pregnancy, it prevents conception at the very last moment.

"Abortion pills" are basically just abortion. Most abortions are performed via that method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

"Hate thread"?

The thread's about the hateful laws Texas passed. I'm not one of the ones bringing hate into the mix. I'm standing against hate.

You're playing defense for bigots and abusers.

This isn’t a hate thread, it’s a love thread for women. The only haters are the people saying this is no big deal and implying we want a civil war instead of federal legislation protecting a woman’s right to choose. Need a mirror?