Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I do not like the GOP. Trump is hit or miss these days. Better in 2015/16
    My statement still stands. Trump and the GOP are inseparable in their conduct.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

This isn't what you've been saying, when you cheered on fascism just the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This isn't what you've been saying, when you cheered on fascism just the other day.
    if the gop was fascist then perhaps i would like them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    dont think so. trumpism is separate from the gop. see: nevertrump republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit or miss? These days? Where is Trump "hit"? Where has Trump ever been "hit"?

You know what, never mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

- - - Updated - - -

They are, no wonder you love them. It's weird how you went from a supposed Yang supporter, to an avowed fascist.

Trump and the GOP are inseparable.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx

To be clear, you're saying you supported Trump when he called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Hit or miss? These days? Where is Trump "hit"? Where has Trump ever been "hit"?
    When he's being a fascist.

Apparently, Yang supporters are huge fans of fascism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Indeed. And when GOP made their platform "whatever he says", it was officially a party of Trump.
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are, no wonder you love them. It's weird how you went from a supposed Yang supporter, to an avowed fascist.

Trump and the GOP are inseparable.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx

To be clear, you're saying you supported Trump when he called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country?

- - - Updated - - -

When he's being a fascist.

Apparently, Yang supporters are huge fans of fascism.
    nick fuentes was a yang supporter too. don't think i can reply to other parts w/o getting infracted. g2g to work

nick fuentes was a yang supporter too. don't think i can reply to other parts w/o getting infracted. g2g to work
    So, you are now siding with white supremacists and alt-righters?

Very well.

Or, is it that you guys were always Trumpsters, and just pretended to support people like Yang or Gabbard in order to muddy the waters?

Whoops, looks like you guys aren't as sneaky as you thought. But hey, if you want to just say it's about support of fascism and white supremacists, then feel free to say I'm wrong about your supposed support for Yang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nick Fuentes, the white supremacist. The racist, transphobic, homophobic, pro-Taliban shitmonkey.

The dude who's took extremisT for Charlie Kirk and Ben Shapiro.

Pretty telling who you pick for your team, dude.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-09-19 at 04:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Yea thats bullshit. You'll note that almost every single one of the supposed nevertrump Republicans fell into line awfully quick. Shit Trump went after Ted Cruzs wife and his fucking dad and Ted still stumped for Trump..
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I did all those things?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes to govt providing tests, but child support is part of the man's job.
    Nope. If the state is forcing this then they should pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you are now siding with white supremacists and alt-righters?

Very well.

Or, is it that you guys were always Trumpsters, and just pretended to support people like Yang or Gabbard in order to muddy the waters?

Whoops, looks like you guys aren't as sneaky as you thought. But hey, if you want to just say it's about support of fascism and white supremacists, then feel free to say I'm wrong about your supposed support for Yang.
    allow me to spoonfeed you.

you need to brush up on your right wing dissident politics. white supremacists and the alt right (richard spencer and his ilk) actually hate fuentes. alt right is a neonazi rebrand, america first is a separate entity focused on traditional conservatism and catholic/orthodox christian morals.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2021-09-19 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Yea thats bullshit. You'll note that almost every single one of the supposed nevertrump Republicans fell into line awfully quick. Shit Trump went after Ted Cruzs wife and his fucking dad and Ted still stumped for Trump..
    You know how righties call everyone cucks?

Stunning amount of projection, innit?

you need to brush up on your right wing dissident politics. white supremacists and the alt right (richard spencer and his ilk) actually hate fuentes. alt right is a neonazi rebrand, america first is a separate entity focused on traditional conservatism and catholic/orthodox christian morals.
    Top kek.

"Traditional Christian morals".

You nazis are really fucking weird. Don't get me wrong...I'm not kink shaming. It's just the constant weird lame attempts of rebranding yourselves combined with the inconsistencies of your edgelordism are just plain weird.

Nazi to Neo-Nazi to Alt-Right to Christian/Catlolic* Monarchist traditionalist whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Top kek.

"Traditional Christian morals".

You nazis are really fucking weird. Don't get me wrong...I'm not kink shaming. It's just the constant weird lame attempts of rebranding yourselves combined with the inconsistencies of your edgelordism are just plain weird.

Nazi to Neo-Nazi to Alt-Right to Christian/Catlolic* Monarchist traditionalist whatever.
    the alt right hates nick, that's a fact. they're not the same at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    https://www.vox.com/2019/3/14/182643...ncy-resolution

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/14/95662...-impeach-trump

i also want to bring up the existence and popularity of the lincoln project.

10+ Year Old Account
    traditional conservatism and catholic/orthodox christian morals.
    Stop trying to beat around the bush, and just say what you really think. These euphemisms are tiresome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Stop trying to beat around the bush, and just say what you really think. These euphemisms are tiresome.
    ? that's exactly what it is. watch the show sometime. weekdays at 10pm eastern americafirst.live

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Riight, he’s just an anti-Semitic white supremacist who supports fascism. Totally different than the alt-right.
    advocating for white people isn't white supremacy. his diverse supporters should show you that you're missing something. jon miller, bryson gray, michelle malkin to name a few.

allow me to spoonfeed you.

Yes, we know... America First is Nazi propaganda, we already covered this.

Yang isn't a conservative, not by a long shot. He's also not an orthodox Christian. And if it were up to AF, then h would have never been born in this country in the first place, as he is the son of immigrants.

https://www.adl.org/blog/nicholas-j-...things-to-know

By the way, you didn't need to spoon feed us evidence that you are supporting white supremacy and violent racists, we just wanted to make sure you were on the record, so there was no way you could deny it later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we know... America First is Nazi propaganda, we already covered this.

Yang isn't a conservative, not by a long shot. He's also not an orthodox Christian. And if it were up to AF, then h would have never been born in this country in the first place, as he is the son of immigrants.

https://www.adl.org/blog/nicholas-j-...things-to-know

By the way, you didn't need to spoon feed us evidence that you are supporting white supremacy and violent racists, we just wanted to make sure you were on the record, so there was no way you could deny it later.
    you didn't watch the video, then you link the antiwhite adl. nice talk.