Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ...
    The nonsensical hate for wow and especially it's narrative is just rediculous. Now, wow is nowhere near being a perfect game and has a lot of problems, but the blind uneducated unreasonable rage it's getting is plain silly and kind of scary.

I went and watched those streamers reaction to 9.2 videos and it's full of just straight up knee jerk stupidity and parroting of community invented problems with the game. Disgusting,

When they all ask 'But we don't know what jailer wants?' or ridicule the 'walk on water' bits etc. - clearly shows absolute lack of fairness or honesty.

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Mate, then take it from another person: He's right.

Unless you're into completionism content or be artificially inefficient (such as actually bothering to do dailies for Reputation outside of the Sons of Hodir), you'll be sitting in Dalaran all day long pretty quickly.
    Especially if the Dungeon Finder is in from day one.
    Especially if you can buy Sons of Hodir Rep.

Wotlk is even more heavy on raidlogging than Classic or TBC.
    That’s how I played back in the day, gear some alts, I remember that clearly. That’s what I like. So I don’t see how this is a negative

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    And with no "new" content coming out for how long..?
    Unless you want to count the 1-58 a fresh content.
    1-literally the pre-patch was most of cata content, new talent, revamped lvling, yes everyone was busy doing the old revamped zones, in fact this was the biggest 'pre-patch' in wow history even now, so when it was released by oct that was new content, heck that was more than half of what cata offered in total
    2-i was detailing my answer, because u nitpick, yes some chineese still were able to play, btw they got world first alone in dark not algalon
    3- the only confirmed chineese players were in korea servers, not eu or usa
    4-so when a new exp launch, most of current subs stay playing old exp -.- ? they sub to play older irrelevant content? did that happen even at TBC launch?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    1-literally the pre-patch was most of cata content, new talent, revamped lvling, yes everyone was busy doing the old revamped zones, in fact this was the biggest 'pre-patch' in wow history even now, so when it was released by oct that was new content, heck that was more than half of what cata offered in total
    If you weren't interested in leveling, then what?
    New talents? Please, every expansion has that.
    2-i was detailing my answer, because u nitpick, yes some chineese still were able to play, btw they got world first alone in dark not algalon
    So...Blizzard actually counted their subs?
    Because if they were able to play, they would still count, unless Blizzard simply stopped counting any subs from the enterity of Asia because China didn't get Wotlk on time.
    I assume they still had to pay in fashion even if they were playing on different servers.
    3- the only confirmed chineese players were in korea servers, not eu or usa
    So they were counted as korean players instead.
    Does it matter whether a guy counts as korean or chinese player?
    4-so when a new exp launch, most of current subs stay playing old exp -.- ? they sub to play older irrelevant content? did that happen even at TBC launch?
    Because chinese players just had the option to jump to servers with Wotlk access without issue, right? It's not like they were a given in the matter.
    Because if they did, it again defeats your point because then they would've counted as korean subs.

Disregarding that in TBC, it's not like a majority of people were clearing SWP, i wasn't done with TBC strictly speaking when Wotlk came and that applies to the majority of the playerbase that played at the time.
    Last edited by Kralljin; Today at 09:31 AM.

To all the Bellulars, Asmogolds, Preaches, QoL'ers - ALL THISE CLAWNS (besie preaches he is a nice guy) MOSTLY do it for money and more viewers ...nothing else
    They dont udnerstand a shit how to designe a game ..they just got ideas and nothng else !

Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    To all the Bellulars, Asmogolds, Preaches, QoL'ers - ALL THISE CLAWNS (besie preaches he is a nice guy) MOSTLY do it for money and more viewers ...nothing else
    They dont udnerstand a shit how to designe a game ..they just got ideas and nothng else !
    Grow up. You don't have to be a game designer to critique the product you're using.

I can't believe this childish argument is still held among gamers that you can't have an idea or opinion on a video game if you're not a dev.

Incredible, you should grow out of this dogmatic appeal to authority after your childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    This thread will not go very far.
    Can't believe this troll thread is still open after 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    Grow up. You don't have to be a game designer to critique the product you're using.

I can't believe this childish argument is still held among gamers that you can't have an idea or opinion on a video game if you're not a dev.

Incredible, you should grow out of this dogmatic appeal to authority after your childhood.
    its called confirmation bias