Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ...
20
60
68
69
70
  1. #1381
    The nonsensical hate for wow and especially it's narrative is just rediculous. Now, wow is nowhere near being a perfect game and has a lot of problems, but the blind uneducated unreasonable rage it's getting is plain silly and kind of scary.

    I went and watched those streamers reaction to 9.2 videos and it's full of just straight up knee jerk stupidity and parroting of community invented problems with the game. Disgusting,

    When they all ask 'But we don't know what jailer wants?' or ridicule the 'walk on water' bits etc. - clearly shows absolute lack of fairness or honesty.

  2. #1382
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Mate, then take it from another person: He's right.

    Unless you're into completionism content or be artificially inefficient (such as actually bothering to do dailies for Reputation outside of the Sons of Hodir), you'll be sitting in Dalaran all day long pretty quickly.
    Especially if the Dungeon Finder is in from day one.
    Especially if you can buy Sons of Hodir Rep.

    Wotlk is even more heavy on raidlogging than Classic or TBC.
    That’s how I played back in the day, gear some alts, I remember that clearly. That’s what I like. So I don’t see how this is a negative

  3. #1383
    Elemental Lord sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WORST country on earth (aka egypt)
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    And with no "new" content coming out for how long..?
    Unless you want to count the 1-58 a fresh content.
    1-literally the pre-patch was most of cata content, new talent, revamped lvling, yes everyone was busy doing the old revamped zones, in fact this was the biggest 'pre-patch' in wow history even now, so when it was released by oct that was new content, heck that was more than half of what cata offered in total
    2-i was detailing my answer, because u nitpick, yes some chineese still were able to play, btw they got world first alone in dark not algalon
    3- the only confirmed chineese players were in korea servers, not eu or usa
    4-so when a new exp launch, most of current subs stay playing old exp -.- ? they sub to play older irrelevant content? did that happen even at TBC launch?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

  4. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    1-literally the pre-patch was most of cata content, new talent, revamped lvling, yes everyone was busy doing the old revamped zones, in fact this was the biggest 'pre-patch' in wow history even now, so when it was released by oct that was new content, heck that was more than half of what cata offered in total
    If you weren't interested in leveling, then what?
    New talents? Please, every expansion has that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    2-i was detailing my answer, because u nitpick, yes some chineese still were able to play, btw they got world first alone in dark not algalon
    So...Blizzard actually counted their subs?
    Because if they were able to play, they would still count, unless Blizzard simply stopped counting any subs from the enterity of Asia because China didn't get Wotlk on time.
    I assume they still had to pay in fashion even if they were playing on different servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    3- the only confirmed chineese players were in korea servers, not eu or usa
    So they were counted as korean players instead.
    Does it matter whether a guy counts as korean or chinese player?
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    4-so when a new exp launch, most of current subs stay playing old exp -.- ? they sub to play older irrelevant content? did that happen even at TBC launch?
    Because chinese players just had the option to jump to servers with Wotlk access without issue, right? It's not like they were a given in the matter.
    Because if they did, it again defeats your point because then they would've counted as korean subs.

    Disregarding that in TBC, it's not like a majority of people were clearing SWP, i wasn't done with TBC strictly speaking when Wotlk came and that applies to the majority of the playerbase that played at the time.
    Last edited by Kralljin; Yesterday at 09:31 AM.

  5. #1385
    To all the Bellulars, Asmogolds, Preaches, QoL'ers - ALL THISE CLAWNS (besie preaches he is a nice guy) MOSTLY do it for money and more viewers ...nothing else
    They dont udnerstand a shit how to designe a game ..they just got ideas and nothng else !

  6. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    To all the Bellulars, Asmogolds, Preaches, QoL'ers - ALL THISE CLAWNS (besie preaches he is a nice guy) MOSTLY do it for money and more viewers ...nothing else
    They dont udnerstand a shit how to designe a game ..they just got ideas and nothng else !
    Grow up. You don't have to be a game designer to critique the product you're using.

    I can't believe this childish argument is still held among gamers that you can't have an idea or opinion on a video game if you're not a dev.

    Incredible, you should grow out of this dogmatic appeal to authority after your childhood.

  7. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    This thread will not go very far.
    Can't believe this troll thread is still open after 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

  8. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    Grow up. You don't have to be a game designer to critique the product you're using.

    I can't believe this childish argument is still held among gamers that you can't have an idea or opinion on a video game if you're not a dev.

    Incredible, you should grow out of this dogmatic appeal to authority after your childhood.
    its called confirmation bias

  9. #1389
    Elemental Lord sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WORST country on earth (aka egypt)
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If you weren't interested in leveling, then what?
    New talents? Please, every expansion has that.
    1-tell that to blizz ... last 3 exp
    and if u weren't interested in most of cata content, then nothing, hence why a lot complained about it
    2-they count of course all subs, however to assume that they stayed playing old exp is nonsense, how many ppl logging to wow now don't own SL and are actively playing solely older content on a lvl 50 character? (if u argue with that, then i give up)
    3-nationality doesn't, only server, there are chineese i played with personally during TBC on eu servers
    4-chinese players didn't have option to play wotlk legally at least, and with so little info about china, we not sure how did they cheat that (we know that at least not korea, since korea servers never recorded more than 1 million player), we know that a guild was mainly chineese did world first alone in dark, and that got them in trouble, but that's it
    we have no idea what is minimum 4 million chineese player in TBC were doing during wrath, where they still playing TBC until cata launch, did they play illegally on usa servers (since usa servers have oceanic and this is relatively close timer), did they just give up on wow, we don't know, what we do know is wow didn't suffer sub loss, and since most ppl are not that addict to wow to risk going jail or 'reforming' camps in a tyrannical country like china, doubt they still played
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

  10. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    1-tell that to blizz ... last 3 exp
    Good thing we aren't talking about modern expansions.

    New talents weren't a hallmark of the Cata pre patch, that was standard then.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    and if u weren't interested in most of cata content, then nothing, hence why a lot complained about it
    Good thing you just said earlier that Cata pre Patch are more content than ever, now you say that a lot of people complained about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    how many ppl logging to wow now don't own SL and are actively playing solely older content on a lvl 50 character? (if u argue with that, then i give up)
    Compare how many people have cleared the enterity of TBC when Wotlk launched vs. the people that have cleared (which includes LFR, mind you) of modern day expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    3-nationality doesn't, only server, there are chineese i played with personally during TBC on eu servers
    Which further proves the point that a lot of those players just played WoW somewhere else and didn't drop out of WoW entirely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •